Top 12

DeletedUser15947

Ank... One server means nothing. And if you must know i rocked that world out till the AD lovers went vaca or ghosted. Something i am now currently doing to your own alliance. So while you are a one person alliance. We are one fighting together. your time is coming and its coming sooner than you realize
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

DeletedUser16016

Ank... One server means nothing. And if you must know i rocked that world out till the AD lovers went vaca or ghosted. Something i am now currently doing to your own alliance. So while you are a one person alliance. We are one fighting together. your time is coming and its coming sooner than you realize
Get him bro lol Maul AWAY :mad::cool:o_O

DeletedUser5524

I feel real bad getting no credit considering ive cleared you three times :(

DeletedUser15947

I feel real bad getting no credit considering ive cleared you three times :(
um.... pitch forks dont count.... and neither do slings from spells that i cant help or other peoples support. Zeek. if your my farm you dont get to talk here. move on farm

DeletedUser15947

id post them all... but honestly would need a entire thread just from me farming you. Maul here. You suck. Ank sucks. The end.
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

DeletedUser5524

id post them all... but honestly would need a entire thread just from me farming you. Maul here. You suck. Ank sucks. The end.
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif
Yup you would need 100 of your 1 bp zero res hits and I would need only three of my clearing your eryns and slings on separate occasions XD

DeletedUser5524

Maul loves his sleep almost as much as his gold and complaining. Maybe even as much as his "Maul here" statement

DeletedUser11817

I would not mind looking at a thread of reports from clearing hits... i like pictures

DeletedUser15947

Maul loves his sleep almost as much as his gold and complaining. Maybe even as much as his "Maul here" statement
Zeek i complain alot?!?!? how did you know? its like we are besties! o wait... I dont lol Most of all when i was attacking you at 3 am server time. Seems i sleep so hard! #MrSandMan Everything you just referenced is false. So Zeek again... I give you 2 weeks before you vaca
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

DeletedUser13931

Maul is impressive to you? Wow, this server must be an utter joke.

smiley_emoticons_baby_taptap.gif

DeletedUser16016

Maul is impressive to you? Wow, this server must be an utter joke.

smiley_emoticons_baby_taptap.gif
Uummmm first off you don't know me, second off I just like to instigate things, third of all you're not in this world soooo there isn't much you can say

DeletedUser15947

Coo and myself went toe toe in Dyme with our gold. No one could match us. However one day i was going to win event and i had to get on the road. Lost it that day by 2 points lol. hes not let me live it down since lol