Top 12

DeletedUser8159

lol Jcoo why are u in here? Did u miss me? hahahaha And why are u asking people there stupid grep score? U know that score is a bunch of bull... mines like 100 and u know ill eff your world up Chris lolol

~anyways, how is Dyme? Lame af still?

DeletedUser13931

It can always be worse Dub. I could always quit like Evil or the multitudes of others who face me. It’s good to be Jcoo.

DeletedUser15190

It can always be worse Dub. I could always quit like Evil or the multitudes of others who face me. It’s good to be Jcoo.

quit because i had no challenge in US67 anymore, no one could take a city from me or my friends so we decided to quit and join fresh world with less cuddling because from what i remember you guys have 3 wings and at least that many pacts if not more, don't think i need to say anything else about how bad it is to be Jcoo :)

Count Davryll

Messenger
This is my first US server. Played grepo for 9 years on an EN server. Just cause I like the flexibility to attack anytime I want. Find the EN servers a bit more challenging.

You were playing before Alpha or are you including the inflation factor or just early onset of dementia? :confused: (the game does get you that way!);)
You just boasting that you were playing 9 months before everyone else or you the developer of this game? :)

DeletedUser15190

You were playing before Alpha or are you including the inflation factor or just early onset of dementia? :confused: (the game does get you that way!);)
You just boasting that you were playing 9 months before everyone else or you the developer of this game? :)

Beta was a bit older than the game itself :)
so some of the players used to play before Alpha came along.

DeletedUser16017

You on the forums. Seem like nothing you have to colonize today.. LOL
Besides, I think you got the answer. Or maybe I am the one that designed this game.
Who knows. But you can stay here and verify everything that is written on the forums. Anyways nothing much ingame for you to do anyways.

Count Davryll

Messenger
I just don't have as much Gold as some, thats all. If we all could gold everything up, I'm sure many wouldn't be too far behind you!

So, early dementia then!? ;)

DeletedUser15190

Evil Top 12 :cool:

1. War Dogs - Hard Swim

These guys are consolidating their immediate core quite fast and taking on T.B.D and what cities they have near. Fighting with Bad Intentions seems to have slowed down quite a bit, maybe its because of the event and all these myths flying around but we will see soon what happens when event ends.
Rumor has it that Ankit is losing his touch with the gold.. poor fella..

tm0igmg.jpg

2. Bad Intentions & Good Intentions - Swim

They have consolidated their immediate core more less and seems to be ganging up on Mayhem with their BFF Noobs - MIP.
Rumor has it that SoS is hugging with EK all day long.. best pals.
Also Congrats to Bad intentions for their part in dismantling D M L with this pace D M L will sink in upcoming week or so.
Rumor has it that maul sux

B4zgthG.jpg

3. Mayhem - Slow Sink

I really have no idea what they are doing as alliance nor do i think they know themselves.. they are way to spread between 44 and 54 to survive much longer, few members golding their butts off to keep their ally floating but that will keep them alive as long as event is around, now fighting both MIP and BI/GI actively their fate is sealed.
Rumor has it their coalition sunk faster than titanic.

WQmVhnH.jpg

4. T.B.D - Swim

This ally has a good possibility to survive and dominate in ocean 45, however what cities they have in 55 in War Dogs area will be lost, just matter of time..
Don't think this ally will have any impact in any future big fights anytime soon, they need to grow much more in 45 to gain firepower they need to war against war dogs..
Rumor has it they are working with BI/GI on taking on War dogs ;)

wJskuVq.jpg

5. D M L - Sinking Rapidly

This ally tried relocating to the safe zones, however continued recruiting people far from their safe zone in region dominated by MIP, hence half the reason for their rapid sinking, next reason would be Bad Intentions turning their eyes to them. There is not much to say about D M L atm, many members leaving, starting their own alliances, founder hit VM, leaders leaving.. pretty much feeding frenzy on D M L atm.
Rumor has it MIP+BI are working together to dismantle D M L faster :rolleyes:

gyWqW3o.jpg

6. Multum in Parvo - Swim

Small bunch of noobs with lots of hugging rummors, with BI+GI+War Dogs+TBD and many more :eek:
Currently feeding on D M L and occasionally few Mayhem takes here and there, due to the event this number will go much higher once event is finished :D

A5FhNmv.jpg

7. SPQR - Float..

I really feel for any ally that has cities in 55 with War Dogs near.. unless they have some diplo with war dogs to secure their back front they are only building their cities for War Dogs to take later..

L2whPNC.jpg

8. Good Intentions - Sink

Feeding ally for Bad Intentions, will disband once gold traders pack up and leave.

9. Chaotic Animals - Float

Located mostly on few islands between 55 and 54 border, losing few cities in 55 to war dogs from time to time, but no real movement yet from this team nor anything indicating that they will sink right now.
Rumor has it they have NAP with BI/GI :)

i0C9q53.jpg

10. Ghost Division - Real Dark Horse of this world - Swim

Mostly located in north 54, small ally of few quite active and cooperative players, they are losing some cities to Mayhem, mostly noobs and inactives so not really a loss when you think about it.. i see them either going far on their own in north 54 or eventually merging into MIP and dominating most 54.
Rumor has it they are hugging with MIP and that most sieges started by Mayhem on them will be broken by MIP, gl mayhem boys. :rolleyes:

pIzyGjV.jpg

11. Judgement of Osiris - Swim

Small new, compact team located in south 45, i don't know anything about their diplo deals, but they seem to be doing great for the location and size of their team, if they merge with TBD they can have control over entire 45 and have much more firepower to face war dogs and much sooner.
Rumor has it they worship Osiris :eek:

CJQOFIR.jpg

12. SPQR I - Float?

See No. 7

DeletedUser16039

Always love reading these Top 12 threads, its hilarious to see the predictions in the beginning, then try to find those alliances that were predicted to swim!