Top 12

DeletedUser16017

So... WD... Killing ALL your crap...

Hows that gold coming?

lets gold up EVERYTHING then let Maul kill it... Good game plan! Maul loves it!
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif

I thought you mentioned you had a lot more gold than me. Now you ranting about my spending. What happened? Got robbed? As I said you are a JOKE.
Seems like your confidence is cracking open.

I like that image of skulls with you on top. Kinda like your alliance lead by you. LOL. You missing your Tiara there.

What is that other image? Bought yourself G-Strings !!! Seems your gonna be esc..ting rich clients. Or wait, are those the ones that are being passed down for many generations?

YOU ARE A JOKE.

DeletedUser5524

I've been playing since 2013 and haven't bought gold once haha. Gold trading is probably the best thing to ever happen in this game for me lol

DeletedUser16016

I've been playing since 2013 and haven't bought gold once haha. Gold trading is probably the best thing to ever happen in this game for me lol
Yeah I get by on very little gold advisors only

DeletedUser15947

I thought you mentioned you had a lot more gold than me. Now you ranting about my spending. What happened? Got robbed? As I said you are a JOKE.
Seems like your confidence is cracking open.

I like that image of skulls with you on top. Kinda like your alliance lead by you. LOL. You missing your Tiara there.

What is that other image? Bought yourself G-Strings !!! Seems your gonna be esc..ting rich clients. Or wait, are those the ones that are being passed down for many generations?

YOU ARE A JOKE.
um... the gold comment was in reference to you all sucking and Golding units for me to kill.... please read... lets take a moment for you to read while i farm your players and zeek.

Ank again.. You suck! You are not Maul!

Ank when your ready to admit defeat let me know.... You now have 5 players in VACA beacuse of me. Lets see where this goes noobie!

#maulhere
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

DeletedUser16016

um... the gold comment was in reference to you all sucking and Golding units for me to kill.... please read... lets take a moment for you to read while i farm your players and zeek.

Ank when your ready to admit defeat let me know.... You now have 5 players in VACA beacuse of me. Lets see where this goes noobie!

#maulhere
Great to force people into VM isn't it lol shows how weak some are!!!

DeletedUser5524

#maulhere

I feel so special being singled out of the crowd <3

DeletedUser15947

naaa you just happen to be on island. the rest getting the same.

DeletedUser5524

I mean't in your post lol My trips already answered the question for me ;)

DeletedUser11817

So its frownd upon to take vacation near a holiday and spend time with family/friends and not worry about a pesky attack alert every hour

God i need to grepo better

DeletedUser5524

Maul here! I forgot how to dodge!?! Please remind me, ummmm gold made me forget! Maul here!

DeletedUser16017

#maulhere

Which 5 players.
Are you hallucinating or trying to impress your alliance and allies with bullshit ??? You have been hitting players that have been inactive or already hit VM. Seriously.
Just little math. You started moving on some islands yesterday. The players already into Vm. You do the math. "You now have 5 players in VACA because of me". Idi.t
You take handoffs and call them conquests. You hit inactives and say they went into VM because of you.
Don't try to prove yourself here on the forums. Everyone knows what a duffus you are including some of your own players who read this chat.
Anyways I will let you at it and let people to decide.

Your stats on DYME are a joke. 42 cities on a server. Seriously...
Guess Maul wasn't there.

I BET you will either run like a pus..y into another alliance or ghost. You are not there to last. Save yourself the embarrassment and stop logging in.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15999

You too. I didn't even know you existed. LOL

Aintshinah...Is this suppose to mean something?
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif
This is my first world so how would u know me? lolol Well anyways, keep up the good job on buying first place... its like getting a trophy for last place... both are meaningless! SO continue your trash talk... maybe youll get a pointless trophy for sucking at that too

<>SoS
9th Post

DeletedUser16017

Aintshinah...Is this suppose to mean something?
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif
This is my first world so how would u know me? lolol Well anyways, keep up the good job on buying first place... its like getting a trophy for last place... both are meaningless! SO continue your trash talk... maybe youll get a pointless trophy for sucking at that too

<>SoS
9th Post

Trash talking. Are you blind or too lazy to look up who started it? Check the other tab that mor.n started. Surf through, get your facts right and then open that hole of yours.
The "you too" is supposed to mean that even you started trash talking. Assume I don't need to know you for that. Or do I?

Oh so you telling me your top players ain't golding? SERIOUSLY ? Please dont ask me for prove this too.

A bit of history. When did your alliance join this server? How long did it take for you guys to reach top spots? Certainly not without golding. Or maybe you guys have special hereos in your cities that the other folks don't have.
Get your facts straight and then point fingers.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15999

Trash talking. Are you blind or too lazy to look up who started it? Check the other tab that mor.n started. Surf through, get your facts right and then open that hole of yours.
The "you too" is supposed to mean that even you started trash talking. Assume I don't need to know you for that. Or do I?

Oh so you telling me your top players ain't golding? SERIOUSLY ? Please don;t ask me for proofs of this too.

A bit of history. When did your alliance join this server? How long did it take for you guys to reach top spots? Certainly not without golding. Or maybe you guys have special hereos in your cities that the other folks don't have.
Get your facts straight and then point fingers.

Facts are lame first of all and it doesnt matter who started what, so im not back-reading anything. Plus, I did not say our players dont use gold; only that u personally use gold to buy yourself first place here and on Zancle. Also, who cares if members are internalizing others and colonizing on rocks. People play how they wanna play. So stop being a fascist.

<>SoS
Post 10

DeletedUser16017

Facts are lame first of all and it doesnt matter who started what, so im not back-reading anything. Plus, I did not say our players dont use gold; only that u personally use gold to buy yourself first place here and on Zancle. Also, who cares if members are internalizing others and colonizing on rocks. People play how they wanna play. So stop being a fascist.

<>SoS
Post 10

I don't care how you or anyone plays.
But your players shouldn't make tall, bullshit claims of sieging players and sending them into VM.

Yeah I personally buy myself to the top spot. So now I shouldn't be playing how I want?
It was all okay till you and yours were on the top spot but all this ranting just cause someone stole it.
Besides Maul does have enough money he can too. No one is stopping him, you or anyone.
So STOP crying and play on.
If you can't handle a bit of competition then stop logging in and quit.
As I said, don't jump on an argument without knowing facts or doing a bit of research.
Makes you look stupid.

DeletedUser15999

I don't care how you or anyone plays.
But your players shouldn't make tall, bullshit claims of sieging players and sending them into VM.

Yeah I personally buy myself to the top spot. So now I shouldn't be playing how I want?
It was all okay till you and yours were on the top spot but all this ranting just cause someone stole it.
Besides Maul does have enough money he can too. No one is stopping him, you or anyone.
So STOP crying and play on.
If you can't handle a bit of competition then stop logging in and quit.
As I said, don't jump on an argument without knowing facts or doing a bit of research.
Makes you look stupid.

Its honestly whatever broface, i truly dont care... i only chimed in to make sure you were aware you bought yourself #1, in which you are
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

Cheers!
<>SoS