Top 12: Sink or Swim

DeletedUser3109

1. THE HORDE- Spread out, but many good players in this alliance, as they grow depending on relations with neighbors in all three of their oceans will see whether they float or swim.
Float

2. Cleopatra's Legion- Spread out and have a tight core but completely surrounded by large alliances on all sides. I think Vikings may pull through over them.
Sink

3. R.A.I.D- Strong alliance in mid-54 and have a good future ahead of them.
Swim

4. The Roman Empire- Worst average and cover all of the south, even though their on the rim the other alliances will get to them and force them further out or destroy them, they have a few good players but that can't make up for that.
Sink

5.Order of The Long Death- They are spread out across all of ocean 54 and don't really have a core.
Sink

6. Hammertime- good grouping but in the middle of 2 alliances depending on how things go.
Float

7. RL has Bad Graphics- best average and good grouping.
Swim

8. Team No Lack- Good positioning in ocean 55 just east of the mess of TH, HT, RLBG, good players also.
Swim

9. Extraordinary Gentlemen- I Co-lead this alliance, your opinions
???

10. Refugees- Great grouping in 63 and an experienced group of players.
Swim

11. Etruscan Federation- Bad average, terrible grouping with one core island near 45 in the core area and another near the border of 64 and 54.
Sink

12. The Asylum- One of the many alliances in 64, based in the northern portion, decent grouping
Swim

DeletedUser8870

good job port but an update on RAID i see them sinking as i have received whispers of internal leadership conflicts more to come

DeletedUser

Top 5
Horde 1/2/3 (oh my god really)-MRA Spread out-Sink and I hope they do it soon so I can talk about some one else

Raid- At war with Cleopatras Legion it seems like. The have a Good avg their spread out a bit though and that has allowed cleo to take a city from them. Not sure yet I will give them a Float for now

Cleopatras Legion-It seems their either pacted or at war with everyone around them, They have a few good players what appears to be one great player and way to many idiots I think this MRA could be great if they were just closer together- Float

Hammertime-Good avg a bit spread out but all in all not bad could use a lot more bp though-Float

RL has bad Graphics-Great avg, great players and great name-swim

DeletedUser4951

1. The HORDE- Already starting to fall apart with losing towns, disorganization, and mass exodus. I expect it to fall out of the top 5 but float around the top 12 for sometime still. Even with its branches cut down to size and many members leaving, there's too many who will stay for sometime still.

2. R.A.I.D- Barley straggling ahead of us in ABP but looks to be the power of O54 for now. Will still have to compete with what's left of HORDE for it though. Interestingly enough this is where the bulk of HORDE's actual firepower is.

3. Cleopatra's legion- Owns O44 for the moment. But fairly spread out. Swim then float.

4. RL Has Bad Graphics- Finally claimed our rightful place in the top 5 with 43 members.

5. Hammertime- Looks decent but in a tough neighborhood, Float.

6. Team No Lack- Not as decent looking but on the better side of town. Sadly has to compete with a better looking Hammertime. Sink.

7. The Horde II- Mass exodus nothing to see here.

8. Extraordinary Gentlemen- Looks decent in O53. No comments on sink or swim.

9. Prophets of Hades- Will swim in O64 for now despite the bad average.

10. Refugees- Sink

11.The Assylum- More sinking

12. The Militia- Competes in O64 with PoH. I could see them making a run at it, float.

DeletedUser11854

Interesting

Just trying to make it interesting in the top 12-:D

DeletedUser10048

Whos going to provide a new top 12, long overdue i think.

Last edited by a moderator: