Top 12: Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

Cleopatras Legions - Swim, they are starting to cut dead weight and have a few very experienced players

I don't honestly see that they still have 800s in the alliance I know the worlds new but its not that new

DeletedUser

good review of the top 12, yea i gold whore... gotta make up for my lack of skill!

DeletedUser

That it does but 3 days I have no time for oh look a quarter

I'm truly sorry, with the painting of my house and everthing...taking a break wasn't possible! I'll give another nice big review in a week, with a paragraph dedicated to you xx

DeletedUser3109

Thanks for trying so hard, I would like to see the completed version, whoknows I usually write big reviews that take me all day and some take me 2 but I always post the finished product not in segments, so I understand how long it takes, it's almost like gritting an essay it takes hours. Maybe you should release it as one product instead of segments.

DeletedUser

Whats it going to be about I have a felling its going to be insulting.

DeletedUser3109

What do you mean by that? I didn't harass you over the Top 12, I actually want to see your complete 12 as so far your top 7 has been really good and detailed.

DeletedUser

Thanks guys for your kind words. It's just that when I write, I seem to get distracted a lot and it's fun starting off with but becomes a chore later :p