Top 12: Sink or Swim

figtree2

Phrourarch
I suggest not posting in this thread right now since alliances arent even really formed yet. Say whether the alliance will sink, float, or swim. You are allowed to give an explanation as to why you made your decision.

figtree2

Phrourarch
Some leaders in some top 12 alliances sound inexperienced.

Top 5
Legion of Mayhem~ My alliance
Assassin Warriors~ Sink because the leader sounds inexperienced
Team No Lack~ Swim
RL~ Swim
RAID~ Float idk

Too hard to tell anything lower right now.

Last edited:

dethmatic

Peltast
as far as i have seen thus far all the "top" alliances seem to be nothing but MRA alliances still looking to see an elite alliance start up than things may begin to shift and change oh yeah and deth is back babay

figtree2

Phrourarch
any alliance that has members in multiple oceans is MRA and this is all i see thus far
That isnt always the case. One could be almost exactly in the center and have members close to each other around the center. Not all alliances in the top 12 are MRAs.

Last edited:

dethmatic

Peltast
true that but not seeing one like that yet...actually correction there is one rl has bad graphics

Last edited:

figtree2

Phrourarch
LoM isnt a MRA (Experienced). TBD sent a blind pact to everyone (It will die out). Cleo is experienced. Team lack is experienced. Assassins is a MRA (Inactives out the yin yang).

Last edited:

spartacg

What do I see for these alliances? None of them will make it to the end of the server