Top 12: Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

Its just sad when an alliance cant even make it past bp Legion of mayham :D

DeletedUser3109

At first I thought they were shedding dead weight but arguably Legion still looks better than when they had 80 players.

DeletedUser10246

At first I thought they were shedding dead weight but arguably Legion still looks better than when they had 80 players.

Two of their leaders left, so then their "top" players left and started their own alliance

DeletedUser

I think everyone will sink but the alliance: Thug Life.... looks like they have a pro there
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

DeletedUser8870

updated sink or swim for the new top twelve

1. R.A.I.D. - right now i consider them to be floaters seems they allied with Order of the long death and as such have zero real competition in ocean 54 will be interesting to see if these two alliances go at it as having a pact in same ocean with so many people is absurd at this point in game as there are good core players in each but both are mostly MRA

2. order of the long death - they will float for same reasons as stated in R.A.I.D.

3. Cleopatras legion - float the leader is strong but is mostly spread out which may cost them in the long run but for now they will float

4. hammertime- swim i like this alliance they have strong core and will be around long term

5. RL has bad graphics - swim there is no alliance in this world that can compete this alliance will be number one in no time at all once they expand more

6. Team no lack- sink one of the first alliances that will be eliminated once conquest advances further

7. The roman empire- for now they will float but if they go to war in 55 with hammertime they will turn into sinkers

8. Etruscan Federation- sink - don't see them staying around long at all looks like an mra but getting ignored by the invites

9. Last Call - sink with ocean 54 being locked down by an alliance with the top 2 alliances last call will be targeted first and be destroyed and destroyed hard

10. Vikings - swim - strong core good area for expansion no real competition if they remain in 44

11. Renegades - float - even though they have strong core can they survive the two top MRA alliances in 54?

12. refugees - sink - spread out very far apart easy pickings for anyone to take

DeletedUser

image.jpg

slow start there will be some good fights im sure. thanks for the love

DeletedUser10048

There will be so many changes in RL and some of them are currently happening.

One thing I know about this bunch is that they're recruitment from other world's and the EN side isn't anywhere near finished.

I expect to see a lot of names from Troy float in.

When all this happens everyone else needs to be well on top of their game or they'll lose everything in a blink.

Only those that can hold they're own and make sound tactical decisions will outlast.

DeletedUser3109

Yeah, Troy players are already entering the world here, but if any premade from Troy joins they will destroy most alliances in the top 12, Their is already a couple Trojan alliances (PB 2.0 and EG but no completely Trojan alliances yet) and as the world comes to a close in a couple weeks more will pour in, and this world will be almost weird as the rim may have a bunch of premade alliances while the core is mostly MRA's and decent alliances with a few premades .I am guessing dethmatic doesn't know the players in Refugees, or hasn't looked at that alliances grouping in ocean 63 but they are one of the top 3 most stacked alliances in terms of players on this world, I have seen a few of their players in action and I wouldn't right them of seeing as their one of 2 or 3 true premades on this world.

DeletedUser

Top 5
R.A.I.D-Float-A bit spread out is an MRA and has the most players in the top 12 alliances but even with that they have a fairly good avg point ratio, On top of this these guys are starting off Very aggressive as one of the top fighting alliances

Order of the long death-Float -Another MRA but they have kept a good job of keeping their players growing and due to that the have the 3rd best avg point ratio Like the last alliance their being aggressive early out and are the top fighter alliance

Cleopatras Legion-Sink- I think these guys would be a lot better if they dropped their dead weight they have aggressive players but their avg point ratio is the worst in the top 5 and one of the worst in the top 12 their right next to the Vikings whom are more core centered and have way less weak links as of right now I'm thinking the Vikings might take these guys out unless their Aggressive and top players step it up.

Hammer Time-Swim-Tough players good avg-Wish they were a bit more aggressive but like what I see so far.

RL Has Bad Graphics-Swim-Great players Great AVG aggressive I expect great things

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8870

it is gonna be interesting that is for sure we'll see how it all plays out right now ocean 54 will be the hot seat whomever is able to float in this ocean be it a mra or a premade or a bunch of elites together we shall see i am in 54 myself but a different name gonna sit back and enjoy the show lol

DeletedUser

will never understand how two alliances, based in the same ocean, can pact with each other

DeletedUser

I think if cleopatras legion and the Vikings joined together and got rid of the trash (the small weak good for nothings) that they would be a powerful alliance and a top tier one at that

DeletedUser

yea and their practicly an MRA at the rate their going they have strong players who are trying to hold up the weak

DeletedUser2063

I think if cleopatras legion and the Vikings joined together and got rid of the trash (the small weak good for nothings) that they would be a powerful alliance and a top tier one at that

But they're in our ocean. And we don't like to share.

DeletedUser2654

TOP 5

R.A.I.D. - Sink, MRA anyone can throw a couple troops around

Order Of The Long Death - Sink, will probably take 1st and then fall just like R.A.I.D. will

Cleopatras Legions - Swim, they are starting to cut dead weight and have a few very experienced players

The Roman Empire - Sink, MRA at its best and has a really bad average

Hammertime - Sink, looks like they have potential but don't seem to be very organized

DeletedUser

Name links to a map. Rankings at correct at time of submitting. War means anything from declaration to fighting over space. Some of my comments may be seem mad - I've been out of the game for a while, I don't know most people here.

1. RAID - Currently are spread over a few oceans, in the NE. Doesn't look very promising for them, location-wise, especially considering that's where everyone seems to be going. I see them being cutting up into pieces by #11. A large alliance, with only three attackers in the top #30 and only two defenders in the top #30 - no excuses for them then. As a an alliance though, things look a bit better for them being the #1 attackers and fighters whilst being the #2 defenders - disappointing as with their large numbers they're only marginally doing so. Most likely a sink, unless they decide to cut around 30-40% of their dead weight. Name sucks

2. Order of the Long Death - Currently are focused in O55, strongly concentrated there. I don't really see a war better them and the #1 happening anytime soon. A war with #7 seems most likely due to the location. An equally large alliance as #1, with a more respectable 4 players in the top #30 and shockingly no players for defending in the top #30 - but that can't exactly be helped. As an alliance, they're ever so slightly under RAID in ABP which puts them at #2 and quite expectingly, they're placed low in at #5 for defending. Most likely a sink, they'll probably disband under a lack of co-operation and attacks from other clans. Name sucks

3.Cleopatras Legion - Spread... everywhere... these guys are going to get rekt. I'm not seeing a war for these guys but more of a massacre with every alliance from each ocean poaching cities from them. I think their members, even after they dissolve, don't have bright futures. Their single player in the top #30 of attackers just happens to be the #1 attacker, odd. This single player probably has a future, if they aren't killing off their own troops. They have a disappointing two players in the top #30 defenders, disappointing as in, why aren't you guys attacking them more?! As for an alliance, a fair amount below #2 in attacking but ever so slightly higher than #7 even though they have a fraction of the players. #6 in defending, which I'm shocked at but I have no doubt that they'll climb through the rankings soon enough, if they don't disband first. Sink, without a doubt, I dont see them helping each other out much - mainly because of distance and intensity of attacks. Name sucks.

4. The Roman Empire - Currently my fav alliance due to their members being so close to me. Currently spread all the way through the S of the map, I can see that causing problems. They're by far the largest alliance in this server, with soo much dead weight. I can even see #1 taking a bit out of them. Not a single player in the top #100 of attackers and defenders. As an alliance, they're ranked #14 in attacking and #21 in defending. I'm just so shocked, this alliance was poor when I started writing this review yesterday and they've gotten worse. Definite sink. Worst name of the top 12.

5. Hammertime - All concentrated in the centre of the map - risky but I can see them expanding northwards and surviving. I can skirmishes with this alliance with many other clans but due to their smaller size, I don't see anyone focusing on them for a while. A respectable two players in the top #30 of attackers and defenders. As an alliance, they're ranked #5 as attackers and #6 as defenders. I can definitely see this clan swimming - so long as they relocate/expand and secure themselves. An alliance which has a name I like

6.Team No Lack - Focused in O55 but quite spread out with some of the members focused in the north and south but very few in the middle. I can see them picking up a few players from #1 and becoming stronger. A respectable two players in the top #30 of attackers and none for defending - can't be helped. As an alliance, they're ranked #6 in attacking - few players less than #5 but have quite less ABP than them and #13 for defending. Future seems hard for me to say, I see Taskco1 here but I don't know the rest of the players - float for the time being. Ambitious name - meh

7. RL Has Bad Graphics - Focused in O45 with a few in the centre - I can see them taking over O45 and push for O44. Let's be honest here, they currently seem like the best players with many experienced players but it's also clear to see some are goldwhoring. I can see them going at #5 and #4 soon enough due to location. They have a disproportionate eight in the top #30 attackers (some have even begun conquest) and one defender in the top #30. As an alliance, they're ranked high at #4, only 10 bp away from #3 , for attacking and ranked high again for defending at #4. Obviously a swim here but I wonder how many of these players are willing to stay in this server given the low amount of players in their area. Name is slightly amusing.

Will do more, brb, hungry

Last edited by a moderator: