Top 12: Sink or Swim

DeletedUser10246

LoM isnt a MRA (Experienced). TBD sent a blind pact to everyone (It will die out). Cleo is experienced. Team lack is experienced. Assassins is a MRA (Inactives out the yin yang).

LoM is def a MRA

DeletedUser836

When did you stop recruitment hmm?

Only those that have already been talked to may have a chance to join. Anyone else will probably not. Notice Assassins says "RECRUITING IS ON!" after having 70+ members.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10246

Only those that have already been talked to may have a chance to join. Anyone else will probably not. Notice Assassins says "RECRUITING IS ON!" after having 70+ members.

Your defense of we arent a MRA because so and so is worse, is greatly flawed. There can be two people doing the same thing one is just better at it lol

DeletedUser836

Well, you all who insult us will pay on the battle field. We have are mostly experienced players and we selectively recruit people. Assassins is looking better since their founder allowed other people to run the alliance.

DeletedUser10246

Well, you all who insult us will pay on the battle field. We have are mostly experienced players and we selectively recruit people.

suuuuuure, from what I have heard your alliance has 1 top tiered player. Good luck with that.

DeletedUser836

You are making my point for me

Experience will triumph the gold. I will shut up because you are angering me beyond what I already am. I don't want to lose it on the forum again. I shouldn't care what others think of us because this is only day 2.

DeletedUser10246

Experience will triumph the gold. I will shut up because you are angering me beyond what I already am. I don't want to lose it on the forum again.

lol so essentially what you are saying is the only way to be a top tiered player is to be a goldy? What about the players that have experience and traded gold on other servers? Now they have both?

Are you really saying your alliance is full of people who 1 use no gold, and 2 have experience yet no one to be a top tiered player. It seems like you are already laying the groundwork for when your alliance fails by bringing up gold already.

DeletedUser836

lol so essentially what you are saying is the only way to be a top tiered player is to be a goldy? What about the players that have experience and traded gold on other servers? Now they have both?

Are you really saying your alliance is full of people who 1 use no gold, and 2 have experience yet no one to be a top tiered player. It seems like you are already laying the groundwork for when your alliance fails by bringing up gold already.

Im saying the people who buy $100s of gold and have 16k points out of BP are the top tiered in the beginning (Until everyone else catches up and kills them). I always despise those type of gold users.

DeletedUser10246

Im saying the people who buy $100s of gold and have 16k points out of BP are the top tiered in the beginning (Until everyone else catches up and kills them). I always despise those type of gold users.

and those arent my def of top tiered players, you have no killers on your team (ive heard one has skill), that will be your downfall.

DeletedUser8870

loving this back and forth and it goes to show that people cannot back themselves up i am interested to see how this world plays out thus far it looks pretty weak as far as elite player in figs alliance interested in whom that may be

DeletedUser

not that im defending figtree2 on a top 12 sink or swim thread but i know a good few names in his alliance and to be honest "top tier " players dont make an alliance, its the the coordinated team players... big guns are only good when people can help back them. I am not defending him because frankly i don't like any of you, but this is nonsense and not the thread to trash talk.. lets see a pointless sink or swim here.

DeletedUser3109

I think 54 is going to be the most exciting as the other oceans already have that one dominant alliance in the ocean. But 54 has 3 alliances spread across the entire ocean battling for control.

DeletedUser8870

going back on thread as far as sink i see mayhem sinking fast leadership left now its an alliance that is easy to capitalize upon

DeletedUser4951

Is it me, you're waiting for? ;)

1) Assassin Warriors- MRA, No real coring, spread through out O54/O55 on a unit 1 speed world. But there's no real competition yet and the main threats adjacent to them can't cut in deep yet either. For now they will swim.

2) Legion of Mayhem- Another MRA, seems less centralized than AW and where they are centralized they're also out matched by CL. Tried to do diplomacy with my alliance from O54. Sink.

3) R.A.I.D- Are somewhat spread out but have a respectable core and decent numbers in O54. They seem to be away from most the threats for now. Swim

4) Team No Lack- The uncontested O55 ruler for now, very well cored, but perhaps lacking in activity and fire power on an already slow growing world. Close to the more serious threats in the area. Time will tell if they can over come that, float for now.

5) Cleopatra's Legions- Love me some Whiplady, good coring. They have a good average and a good leader at the helm. I see them swimming.

6) RL Has Bad Graphics- O45, all I can say on us.

7) Hammer Time- Know this group from Gythium, they were a decent group. A bit spread out but close enough to make it up. Danger close to a tightly cored Viper though. I see early sparks. Float.

8) Last Call- North O54/South O53, Swim due to rim.

9) Etruscan Federation- Just south of us and has players in O54 too. Don't see them lasting long, Sink.

10) Infinate Aggression- spread throughout central O54 in a sea of MRAs. Will they survive? Probably not, sink.

11) Vikings- Will likely be among Cleo's first wars. Decent core and average, float.

12) Viper- Second best average in the top 12, though to be fair they have the fewest members also so we'll be technical and grant that LoM is ahead of them in the depth department. They also have a great core. But are wedged between CL and HT. They'll be fighting early. Too close to call.

DeletedUser3109

I may make a top 12 after BP let's out later today and tomorrow. By them time it's tomorrow I am guessing RL has bad Graphics will have a few conquests.

DeletedUser

not quite but i will be the first to conquest, should have first city tomorrow night.

edit- this whole nonsense with gold trading and being eaten up severely set joe, ali and myself back but it is a universal problem so its what ever