Top 12: Sink or Swim

DeletedUser2654

hahaha so Cleo asked me who my spy was. So I threw out a random name in their alliance and they ate it up. Even conquered the guy. Then whip messaged me and said she reported me for it, even though I didn't break any rules. Then joegzthegreat, their best player in my eyes messaged me and told me he was quitting cause the leadership was terrible. Great alliance it sounds like :)

I should of disbanded them when I had the chance :D

DeletedUser

Nice 12 sink or Swim, page 11. Glad the Badgers are getting the attention that we have come to deserve and have earned over these years.

DeletedUser2063

Nice 12 sink or Swim, page 11. Glad the Badgers are getting the attention that we have come to deserve and have earned over these years.

I played with the badgers a couple times back when Thetan and artbychris were around. I know what you guys are capable of if you commit to a world so I look forward to watching you

DeletedUser

I played with the badgers a couple times back when Thetan and artbychris were around. I know what you guys are capable of if you commit to a world so I look forward to watching you

Yeah shame is that Chris, Joe, and Justin do not want to join due to the new coin trade feature, I strongly feel a good deal of old style players were lost due to the coin trading thing.

We do plan to give it a run here for WW as the general idea is, but will be a bit tough with the slow server base and a few good alliances to compete against. Should be a good deal fun.

DeletedUser

Thankyou I plan on making a new one soon

DeletedUser

RAIDING HORDE-Float
City's taken-41 Lost-12 Rank in bp-4
Main Ocean-54-Number of city's-222 secondary ocean-55-Number of city's-38
Total City's-286 Total Members-144 They have lost only about 4 members in the past week
Notes:
The combination between two MRA's RAID and Horde.
They have lost only about 4 members in the past week

Honey Badgers-Swim
City's Taken-70 City's Lost-3 Rank 5 in bp
Main Ocean-53-Total City's-192 Secondary Ocean-39 Total City's-39
Total City's-243 Members-115
Notes
They have been around for a few weeks have begun to show us what this old school alliance can do hope they stick around.

Hammertime-Float
City's Taken-83 City's Lost-22 Rank in bp 2
Main Ocean-45-Total City's-140 Secondary Ocean-44-Total City's-44
Total City's:217 Members-105
Notes
With Cleo's legion loosing their best player's I expect this alliance to take over the hole that cleo is going to make.
At war with RL

Rising Phoenix-Float
City's Taken-74 City's Lost-6 Rank in bp-7
Main Ocean-55-Total City's-213 Secondary Ocean-54-Total City's-12
Total City's-239 Members-110
Notes
I have heard their pacted with cleo
The lowest bp in the top 5.

RL Has Bad Graphics Swim
City's Taken-126 City's Lost-32 Rank in bp-1
Main Ocean-45-Total City's-138 Secondary Ocean-55-Total City's-16
Total City's-171 Members-54
Notes
Consider this for every member they have they also have at least 3 city's.
Has the top 2 attackers
Has lost a few player's lately

Cleopatras LegionSink
City's Taken-74 City's Taken-32 Rank in bp-3
Main Ocean-44-Total City's-118 Secondary Ocean-54 Total City's-29
Total City's-179 Members-97
Notes
They have lost many players a few whom are pretty good in the past few day's so all I got left to say is
3789a9b66e5dcdb10258584a40365cff5e2c10ee831527d89a44f9a5749db761.jpg

Perfect StormFloat
Total City's-137 Total Player's-50 Number in bp-9
Main Ocean-64 Total City's-65 Secondary Ocean-65 Total City's-45
Total City's-137 Total Members-50
Notes
Another top notch alliance with few members but makes up for it with quality.

THE MILITIA-Sink
Total City's-139 Total Player's-76 Rank in bp- 8
Main Ocean-64 Total City's-110 Secondary Ocean-54 Total City's-16
Total City's-139 Total Members-76
Notes
They got the bad end of the stick by getting stuck with perfect storm

Stormsweim
Total City's-103 Total Player's-35 Rank in bp-6
Main Ocean-54 Total City's- 86 Secondary Ocean-44 Total City's-17
Total City's-103 Total Members-35
Notes
This ocean has 2 strong alliances and one MRA should be interesting.

Instinct Float
Total City's-137 Total Player's-50 Rank in bp-10
Main Ocean-54 Total City's-83 Secondary Ocean-55 Total City's-24
Total City's-108 Total Members-26
Notes
I expect these guys and storm to beat the horde they work well together and have a great avg
Has the fewest members out of the top 10 but the best avg bp

DeletedUser10619

Decent Top 10 +rep

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2063

lol I got a -rep for trash talking Cleo. I repped you up though cause you do a good job

DeletedUser10619

I got a + rep but i don't even know what i did lol

BTW i got a new Sig you guys !!!!!
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

(Credits to Scipio)

DeletedUser11560

1 RAIDING HORDE 1106267 141 7846 ~Number one in the rankings. Has an OK Average and a ton of members. I'd say float for now. They could either go down or go up. Who knows

2 Honey Badgers 1043979 121 8628~Swim. These guys were/still are an rim alliance yet they managed to get rank 2. Good Job!

3 Rising Phoenix 970478 112 8665~Swim. They came out of no where and I don't see them going anywhere in the next 3 months.

4 Hammertime 945235 104 9089~Float. They are under attack from Under New Management. However, they have taken cities from smaller alliances too. I believe that when they run out of "easy food", that's when they will slowly drift under the sea to the bottom. I don't see them going anywhere.

5 Under new management. 783538 47 16671~One of the highest averages and with only 45ish players. They are at the top of the BP rankings. They've trimmed some of the leaving/dead weight and now they are running like a smooth oil machine. Swim.

6 Cleopatras Legion 699245 97 7209~Formerly one of the top 5 alliances but is now slowly going down the rankings. They've lost some of their best members such as FF. Alliances such as Hammertime and UNM. have taken cities from them. Float/sink

7 Perfect Storm 593724 48 12369~A decent average out in O63. They seem pretty chill and I see they've gotten Smilodon in their alliance(but he's inactive...shhh don't tell anyone). As long as they don't have a big enemy, they'll be fine.

8 THE MILITIA 556023 80 6950~Sink. Low average.
9 S.T.O.R.M 508055 35 14516~Swim. They don't do much on the rim, therefore they'll have the time to consolidate their core before war comes.

10 Instinct 474542 21 22597~Swim. They got the highest average, good players. Although they won't win world wonders, if they merge into a stronger alliance, they will have a strong chance of winning it.

11 Order of the Sicarius 445498 66 6750~Being pummeled by many alliances. Sink.

12 Refugees~All they are doing is accepting refugees. Sink. Also they are easy food.

BTW Peacemaker21~If your rep came from "Rob's Graphic Designs" then...ya.

DeletedUser2654

I like your top 12 and by the way FF was never part of Cleo :D I would +rep but I have to spread it around before giving it to you again.

DeletedUser2063

I'd just like to point out that A) I was never in Cleo. Why would I want to be lol and
B) it's actually Deep Hard Manti Love now xD

DeletedUser11560

Dear Russbuss,

I am Rock5, the diplomacy commander for my alliance, Manticore Hard Love. I would love to discuss some terms with you. I see that you are encroaching into my ocean. So here are some my terms:

-No further encroachment of our territories
-Your alliance may take the cities O45-Kidswheelies, XTC-KFC, 001 MCD, and SMILO HQ in exchange for the cities in O54.
-NAP from 8/27 to 9/17. If either alliance want to end the NAP early, the founder must give the other alliance a 72 hour warning to the founder of the other alliance.
-If the newspaper reporter, Rock5, asks if you want to be interviewed for a newspaper, you must say yes or else that would be an act of war.

If you would like further discussion of this agreement, just send a PM or Skype.

Sincerely,

Rock5
Diplomacy Commander of Manticore Hard Love.

This should be taken with humour and as a joke.

Came from Last poster wins thread just for the lols.