Top 12: Sink or Swim

DeletedUser2654

I'm very confused as what is happening in this world right now :s

DeletedUser10619

It seems as though lots of alliances are going through a revamp :\

DeletedUser2063

Its ok we are an MRA do not pay attention to us :p

Ok will do. Also, quick shout out to whoever anonymously down repped me for talking trash and threatened to join this world just to rim me, if you could message me directly that would be much appreciated. Thanks.

DeletedUser2654

1-12 I still don't know what's happening hopefully this world gets sorted out within the next couple of days.

DeletedUser10619

1. Raiding Horde - Number one alliance with 8th lowest Average. BP is ok i guess but players in this alliance seem to be respectable. However they seem to be in the middle of everything and will have a tough time because of being in the middle of all the alliance. They seem to be attacked more than actually do the attacking. I'd say if they trim some of the dead weight and smart diplomacy they will Float.
Cities Lost: 20
Cities Gained: 62

2. Honey Badgers - Definitely popped out of the nowhere in the last week or so. As an alliance they seem to be doing very well for themselves. Their position is extremely strong and just have a few cities to clean up in their core. They are doing well especially for being a rim alliance. Keep doing what they are doing and they will Swim
Cities Lost: 7
Cities Gained: 92

3. Rising Phoenix - I've talked to a few members and they seem very chill and friendly. They have TWO Cores? idk can't really tell from them. BP ranking is ok. If they solidify their core they should be fine. They will have a tough times with their cities in the north western O55 border with all the other top alliances in the area. Swim for now but slowly sink later on due to tough spot in northern border.
Cities Lost: 12
Cities gained: 100

4. Hammertime - All i have to say is they are a decent alliance but they were dealt a bad hand. They seemed to thrive early game but now all i see now is do what they have been doing Slowly Sink
Cities Lost: 28
Cities gained: 116

5. Cleopatra's Legion - Pretty much the laughing stalk of this world. Sadly Whiplady is tearing apart her alliance. It has been downhill for them since the beginning. Its too bad i knew some of the players there. Sink
Cities Lost: 36
Cities gained: 92

6. RL has Bad Graphics: Went through a revamp with leadership and trimmed some dead weight. Also lost a few good players. However this didn't seem to phase them. Still number one in ABP and has one of the best averages. They seem to have a solid core and dominating the war for the center. Definitely going to Swim .
Cities lost: 42
Cities gained: 145

7. Perfect Storm - A rim alliance with some players fairly far from their core. I heard they are fighting Militia and its seems to be a stalemate pretty much. Very good average and can see them grow in the future but it will take quite awhile. Swim for now but float for awhile later on
Cities lost: 7
Cities gained: 79

8. The Militia - an alliance that is growing but a ton of simmers. Currently at war with Perfect Storm but no one is truly winning. Going to be at war with a few other alliances in its area soon especially if they plan on basing up in O64. Float
Cities Lost: 13
Cities gained: 79

9. S.T.O.R.M - They are doing some sparring with number one. They have recently been losing some cities here and there. They have tight coring. I see them Swimming.
Cities Lost: 14
Cities gained: 70

10. Instinct - Best Average and in the top 12. I have to give them props for being able to take anyone on. They are a contender for the middle ocean. I see them swimming for sure but i think they may have a merge later down the line.
Cities Lost: 11
Cities Gained: 53

11. Order of the Sicarius - Not much really to say Sink. They are going to have a very rough time fighting especially with where they are located.
Cities lost: 8
Cities Gained: 34

12. Refugees - My alliance i am going to be as unbiased as i can be. We have been getting hit here and there. We were having a rough time but things are slowly getting better. Our recent merge was looked down upon and i do have to say that i did not completely agree with it. We are fairly tight but some dead weight fairly far from our core.
Cities Lost: 8
Cities Gained: 43

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

RLHBG has lost 42 cities? Where were you when you compiled this?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10619

RLHBG has lost 42 cities? Where were you when you compiled this?

Sorry if you feel offended just getting it off Grepointel. If you have another site or Script that i should use it would be greatly appreciated to let me know. :D

DeletedUser

Sorry if you feel offended just getting it off Grepointel. If you have another site or Script that i should use it would be greatly appreciated to let me know. :D

No you're fine, seems that's what it says, so the first guy who replied was probably right. I'm over that, I'm now more interested in how it is that you can get a warning on this forum for asking a question. If the mods around here could get the sticks out of their asses long enough to develop a sense of humor that would be awesome.