1. Picnic Bunnies - My alliance.
2.*Restricted Access* - Sink - This alliance won't be around long. They have a few quality players, but for the most part they are a complete MRA. The only reason they've lasted this long is due to their vast number of players.
3. InActive - Swim - This alliance has a huge amount of potential, and they will definitely be a force to be reckoned with later in the game. They have excellent leadership and are working their way to the core of this world.
4. Widows Lament - Swim - This alliance seems solid, and they will definitely put up a fierce fight in O55. Ultimately, I think that they will become the dominant force within O55.
5. The VII - Float - This alliance has excellent leadership, and I believe that control of O55 will come down to The VII and Widows Lament. I predict that Widows Lament will come out on top in O55 though.
6. The Scrublords - Float - This alliance will be around for awhile, but I don't think that they will survive in the long run.
7. Reborn Basterds - Sink- They currently have a few other sister alliances, and this will definitely give them an advantage in numbers. I just don't see this alliance lasting much longer, and I predict that it will sink.
8. Chiguanas - Swim - This alliance has a small group of players, but they have proven themselves to be a prominent force in this world. They won't be taken down easily, and I believe that this alliance will swim.
9. Stealth Potato - Float - I don't know much about this alliance, but for now I think that they will float.
10. Anesthesis - Sink - This alliance has some very experienced players within its ranks, but they will ultimately sink with the fierce competition in O55.
11. TBC - Sink - I don't know too much about this alliance, but I would predict that they will ultimately sink.
12. Vikings Reborn - Float - This alliance has definitely surprised me. They have made a few comebacks in this world, and they know how to survive. That's the most they seem to be doing though, and PB will continue to eat their cities.