Isn't it annoying when you do a top 12 and one of the alliances dies immediately after? Rip reborn Basterds, Scrubs put the beating on them...
Vikings merging with these teams isn't likely considering two of them broke a pact to attack Vikings.
Fall Prediction: AO16 or Widows are the next to fall.
1) VII emerges as the #2 alliance in points and PB's biggest WW contender.
2) Honor and Valor meets an disappointing finish, PB isn't only contributing factor.
3) Reborn Basterds lingers to end game but doesn't make it higher than 9th again.
quite the aristocrat are we? you sound like a snobby wife of a duke from downton abbey.1) Good luck and with four teams im sure you guys can play spoiler but...it ultimately doesn't take anything we care about away from us. In fact I'm honored that you would do me such a favor, it would mean that it took nearly an entire world with some good pretty leaders to take us down and the only way they could "win" was with WW. If that's how it goes it's no skin off my bones. But....
2) Sadly for you, we're going to do everything we can to make sure you don't even get that little victory.
3) Im sure honor and valor will try to make sure that #1 gets done. Sadly when they can't win individually with a series of handicaps and allies, then it's painfully obvious that itll be via resource contribution and not combat.
Either way good luck to our enemies (most of them). I'm ready for a good end game and hopefully another good 2.5 months of war.