1. Picnic Bunnies- Swim
, Top every list.
2. *Restricted Access*- Sink
, Only a matter of time till they fall apart or get rimmed. As you can see TBC, The VII and /sad Pandas are also in it not just PB and Chigs.
, On the rim with no competition except Stealth Potatoes in their ocean.
4.Widows Lament- Swim
, Beating about everyone in the East of 55, and destroying Dark Judgement. Will soon be a top 2 alliance in 65, expect DJ to merge into Army of 16.
5. The Scrublords-Swim
, Winning cities both from Reborn and Widow's Lament
6. The VII- My Alliance, Your Opinions
7.Reborn Basterds- Float
- Improved positioning 20 times over but still inside The Scrublords territory almost in a half circle. As their leaders are smart (They would have been destroyed by now) I see them controlling 64 in the future and kicking out Angels and Demons.
- Someone once said Chiguanas vs. PB would be the end of the world. Looking at Stats, Chiguanas are not a "Top 5" alliance anymore and are surrounded by alliances that are equal or much larger than them in terms of stats and size. I see them staying but remaining more stagnant as they have little room to grow. They won't disband but drop out of top 12 due to slow growth.
From her on out these are the newer groups who arrived recently or smaller alliances from the core.
9.Stealth Potato Float/Swim
- I would usually say swim but Brant (who is apparently a SP leader) just declared war on an alliance twice their size and 4 more alliances. Unless they have a huge op going down in a couple days he buried them.
- Similar situation to Chigs but way less dire they may grow quickly but most likely will fall out of top 12 due to slow growth.
11.The Black Company-Swim
- Swimming, will probably top Ocean 45 and 35 to become the fourth alliance to top an ocean with 100,000+ points and the second with 1 million points+ per ocean.
Like their name they are the joke of the server declaring war on 2 alliances in the top 12, having an acad and friend amounting to 3.6 million points. They are actually decent but, why would they declare war against alliances that will almost certainly beat them?
Honorable Mentions goes to-
Pirate Misfit Scandal- Above Average ABP beating up The Jokers in a war. Based in 36/35, Control an ocean and a fourth.
Army of 16- Growing quickly in 65 poaching Dark Judgement players. Control 2 oceans.
Folgers- Experienced Dark Horse out in the 7's (47/57). Control 2 oceans.
I expect to see the top 2 HM enter the top 12 by next week. Folgers in 2-3 weeks.