"Internal problems"??? You must not know PB very well. Also, Inacitve closed the gap because we had players move into AB which isn't so much an academy but just another extension of us... do your research man...1. Picnic Bunnies- Name Changing, I foresee internal problems . In all seriousness Inactive has managed to close the gap a little but PB still makes all other alliances look really bad.
2.Inactive- Control 2 oceans now, they are one of the better alliances in the server.
3. Widows Lament- Solid alliance going to continue growing
4. Restricted Access-Well in the next couple of weeks they may sink a couple spots but their acads will give them plenty of players to stay in the top 10. See them becoming a minor 45 alliance and moving their core to 35/25/34.
5. Scrublords- Another great alliance arguably one of the top 3 alliances in the world.
6.Army of 16- BP is pitiful but when your allied with the only other large alliances in your core ocean and your secondary ocean you can't grow much. They might go north (Angels and Demons/Reborn Basterds) or someone (Probably Inactive) can give them a fight.
7. The VII- My alliance. I stand by my claim of future top 3/4 alliance though.
8.Reborn Basterds- Respectable enemies they are strong willed and not pushovers. I see them moving into 53/54 more and those becoming their core oceans. while they get eaten out of central and northern 55 but keep their NE stronghold.
9. PMS- Growing probably the fastest out of all alliances a week or 2 ago they had 3-4 players over 100k points now they have 17.
10. Academic Bunnies- Only here because PB wanted an academy, Their fate is the same as PB's.
11. Black Company- Great alliance, good BP for size will continue to dominate southern and western 45 and also 35.
12. Vikings Reorn- Okay alliance that has struggled for a while but have really come back up
Southern Pride- Ironic Name and ranked 16th with room to grow. Want to see a fight between them VR and OL.
Offensive Language- Going the RA way will get them in the top eventually with 3 academies.
Black Company 2- Just as good as the first alliance.
Angels and Demons- Good growth for this alliance but many big dogs near them. If they merged their academy together they would be a very large alliance on par with Southern Pride, VR and OL.
I am so confused by the bunnies as of now. is the new alliance breaking off (Which I doubt) or are you guys fooling around (Most likely)?3 bunnies alliances have formed. At this rate easter bunnies will fall (2) pegs but might use their acad to get back up there.