Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser10048

u seem to think nobody can beat the bunnies this is something i've heard every server the #1 alliance brags they are unbeatable then all of a suddent eh disappear

Not likely but it has been known

DeletedUser12260

Slayer, I have seen that before and was on a team in another server that did something similar to that, but this PB team has no intention of going away. Too many dedicated players with a variety of playing experience.

DeletedUser12131

smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

DeletedUser3109

1. Picnic Bunnies- Name Changing, I foresee internal problems :eek: . In all seriousness Inactive has managed to close the gap a little but PB still makes all other alliances look really bad.
2.Inactive- Control 2 oceans now, they are one of the better alliances in the server.
3. Widows Lament- Solid alliance going to continue growing
4. Restricted Access-Well in the next couple of weeks they may sink a couple spots but their acads will give them plenty of players to stay in the top 10. See them becoming a minor 45 alliance and moving their core to 35/25/34.
5. Scrublords- Another great alliance arguably one of the top 3 alliances in the world.
6.Army of 16- BP is pitiful but when your allied with the only other large alliances in your core ocean and your secondary ocean you can't grow much. They might go north (Angels and Demons/Reborn Basterds) or someone (Probably Inactive) can give them a fight.
7. The VII- My alliance. I stand by my claim of future top 3/4 alliance though.
8.Reborn Basterds- Respectable enemies they are strong willed and not pushovers. I see them moving into 53/54 more and those becoming their core oceans. while they get eaten out of central and northern 55 but keep their NE stronghold.
9. PMS- Growing probably the fastest out of all alliances a week or 2 ago they had 3-4 players over 100k points now they have 17.
10. Academic Bunnies- Only here because PB wanted an academy, Their fate is the same as PB's.
11. Black Company- Great alliance, good BP for size will continue to dominate southern and western 45 and also 35.
12. Vikings Reorn- Okay alliance that has struggled for a while but have really come back up
Honorable Mentions
Southern Pride- Ironic Name and ranked 16th with room to grow. Want to see a fight between them VR and OL.
Offensive Language- Going the RA way will get them in the top eventually with 3 academies.
Black Company 2- Just as good as the first alliance.
Angels and Demons- Good growth for this alliance but many big dogs near them. If they merged their academy together they would be a very large alliance on par with Southern Pride, VR and OL.

DeletedUser12260

1. Picnic Bunnies- Name Changing, I foresee internal problems :eek: . In all seriousness Inactive has managed to close the gap a little but PB still makes all other alliances look really bad.
2.Inactive- Control 2 oceans now, they are one of the better alliances in the server.
3. Widows Lament- Solid alliance going to continue growing
4. Restricted Access-Well in the next couple of weeks they may sink a couple spots but their acads will give them plenty of players to stay in the top 10. See them becoming a minor 45 alliance and moving their core to 35/25/34.
5. Scrublords- Another great alliance arguably one of the top 3 alliances in the world.
6.Army of 16- BP is pitiful but when your allied with the only other large alliances in your core ocean and your secondary ocean you can't grow much. They might go north (Angels and Demons/Reborn Basterds) or someone (Probably Inactive) can give them a fight.
7. The VII- My alliance. I stand by my claim of future top 3/4 alliance though.
8.Reborn Basterds- Respectable enemies they are strong willed and not pushovers. I see them moving into 53/54 more and those becoming their core oceans. while they get eaten out of central and northern 55 but keep their NE stronghold.
9. PMS- Growing probably the fastest out of all alliances a week or 2 ago they had 3-4 players over 100k points now they have 17.
10. Academic Bunnies- Only here because PB wanted an academy, Their fate is the same as PB's.
11. Black Company- Great alliance, good BP for size will continue to dominate southern and western 45 and also 35.
12. Vikings Reorn- Okay alliance that has struggled for a while but have really come back up
Honorable Mentions
Southern Pride- Ironic Name and ranked 16th with room to grow. Want to see a fight between them VR and OL.
Offensive Language- Going the RA way will get them in the top eventually with 3 academies.
Black Company 2- Just as good as the first alliance.
Angels and Demons- Good growth for this alliance but many big dogs near them. If they merged their academy together they would be a very large alliance on par with Southern Pride, VR and OL.

"Internal problems"??? You must not know PB very well. Also, Inacitve closed the gap because we had players move into AB which isn't so much an academy but just another extension of us... do your research man...

DeletedUser3109

Vapor it was just a joke man. Because some people are always angry for the most pitiful reasons like their leader changing the name of their alliance to an "ugly" name. I know PB is still a solid alliance. About the extension/acad it will take a while to make your extension enter the alliance as you guys also added players to your alliance which already had about 70 members in one alliance. While for the VII our extension/acad serves the same purpose as PB/extension/acad. It's not to keep weaker players in one alliance but to keep as an extension till we have enough room due to player attrition to fit them back into the main alliance. I am sure PB is doing the same thing but no matter how you look at it it's still an academy just more temporary and under a different name (extension).

DeletedUser11666

Suck it up Silent Taker will win WW by himself. These long tt times make it so I can go to bed get back up in the morning eat breakfast then worry about sniping any incoming cs's. Prediction Silent Taker will rise to number one

DeletedUser10048

Suck it up Silent Taker will win WW by himself. These long tt times make it so I can go to bed get back up in the morning eat breakfast then worry about sniping any incoming cs's. Prediction Silent Taker will rise to number one

I watch patiently :eek:)

DeletedUser11666

Whats up Supafletch

Only one alliance looking like the real deal as of now and thats the bunnies. Until someone challenges the bunnies I have to say Bunnies are going to swim forever

DeletedUser4951

There's more swimmers.

Scrubs, inactive, TV, RB looks a lot better now.

DeletedUser3109

3 bunnies alliances have formed. At this rate easter bunnies will fall (2) pegs but might use their acad to get back up there.

DeletedUser11708

3 bunnies alliances have formed. At this rate easter bunnies will fall (2) pegs but might use their acad to get back up there.

I am so confused by the bunnies as of now. :p is the new alliance breaking off (Which I doubt) or are you guys fooling around (Most likely)?

DeletedUser3109

I'm not in the bunnies but their are three alliances now. Apparently one is for defense one is for offense and the other the main alliance I don't know for sure so, who knows.

DeletedUser6677

I'm not in the bunnies but their are three alliances now. Apparently one is for defense one is for offense and the other the main alliance I don't know for sure so, who knows.

wow we're organized...

DeletedUser

Maybe the bunnies just want to make the other alliances feel good about themselves so they split farther so they have less points and other alliances can think they are catching up. Who knows honestly?