Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser11831

or are you guys fooling around (Most likely)?

we always fool around
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

DeletedUser4951

Time for a new one

1) Picnic Bunnies- I'm sorry did someone say we were no longer the top power? I word is a few of them now beg to differ. ;)

2) Inactive- Solid alliance starting to make its way to the action.

3) Widows Lament- Decent alliance horrible position not sure they make the final cut.

4) The VII- Also a strong alliance, good opponents to fight against.

5) Reborn Basterds- Impressive that they survived this long so i'll give them that.

6) *Restricted Access*- Finally trending downward. Many of its higher player in VM.

7) The Scrublords- Also good alliance growing slower than the others but is also our second in ABP and total BP.

8) Army of 16- Inactive is making these guys look like push overs.

9) Honor and Valor- Basically that little brother that tries to fight the big brother.

10) The Black Company 1st & 2nd Bn- Looks okay

11) Vikings Reborn- Now that they're away from Picnic Bunnies they're not doing so bad. Currently at war with Southern Pride.

12) Offensive Language- At war with Picnic Bunnies and as of today, the only remaining contestants for O44.

13) Pirate Misfit Scoundrels- Looks okay

14) TBC2- See 11th

15) Southern Pride- Formed a coalition just to take on Vikings Reborn I think that sums them up.

16) Folgers- Rim alliance but looks like a decent one

17) The VIII- see 4

18) Determined Inactives- See 2

19) Lunatic Fringe- Another Rim alliance in O46/O36 I don't see them lasting.

20) Angels and Demons- Owns O64 for the time being

Anything below this is an academy still or irrelevant.

DeletedUser3109

Long time overdue-
1. Picnic Bunnies- Been growing fast at 17 million they dominate BP rankings. Control the Center of the world excluding NW-55. WW Contender.
2. Inactive- Kings of the SE control 56/66/76/67 and their borders don't intermingle with any alliance. WW contender.
3. The VII- I told you guys future top 3. We control SE 45 and have a large gathering in Northern 45 mixed with H&V, PB and *RA*
4.Widows Lament- consolidated to 2 oceans they control 55 East and 65 West and sprawl into almost every alliance in 55 and Ao16 in 65 they also have a small gathering in 54/64. Depending on who's side their on they will either face isolation and being forced into 75/65 by several alliances or will continue to prosper.
5. Reborn Basterds- They have held together through some rough times. They have recent WW under their belts, They control NE 55 and SE 54, and parts of 64 and 65. They can go really far especially if they continue to spread in 54 and 64.
6.The Scrublords- Northern 55 and southern 54 also contain a group from the Anesthesis merge in SE 55/56 and central 55. They have the 2nd best BP to cities ratio currently but no one knows whether their on a side in the PB/RA/WL/ Ao16? vs. VII/H and V and friends. If they go solo they might avoid conflict or get hit by both sides who knows. They are good right now but are covered by over alliances in all directions.
7.*Restricted Access*- Seem to be mingling well with PB and now are growing their empire in 25/44/35/34/45 area, they are spread out so their presence seems hidden if they continue to grow in the rim oceans they have a large presence in they will soar.
8.Army of 16- They seem like a WL puppet that currently control 65/75 area that will eventually be starved of BP in 65 and 75 were they seem to have their own puppet alliance The Assassins. They seem to be fighting RB but those alliance barely touch so I feel starved of BP they will travel north into 64 or eat their puppet alliance. They will most likely have fights with 64 alliances like Blah Blah Blah and Angels and Demons who I am interested in seeing in action. 64 seems like a future battle zone with 3 or 2 sides involving RB/Ao16/WL and BBB.
Their is also the chance that Inactive take s all of southern 65 and/or 75 but with WL maybe they will be able to hold them back.
9.Honor and Valor- They control the same areas as Chigs did except now more in 45 now. They lay on the north-centralish border of 45/55. They will continue to grow and probably rise the fastest in BP if they fight PB.
10. and 12th.The Black Company - They look to control the SE part of 45 and control most of 35 and large parts of northwestern 46. They will most likely end up dominating 35 completely and wiping RA from the southern and central portions and depends with PMS and some of the smaller areas.
11.Vikings Reborn- Great alliance in 54 but aren't going to be a WW contender unless a merge between them Offensive Language/Southern Pride or Angels and Demons happen. Which is very likely as the 55 giants move north and PB continues it oppression on the alliances on the northern rim. I expect a ton of merges in this region and who knows maybe a 2nd RA will form over here or OL might develop into the 2nd RA by adding small members. I feel VR or one of these smaller alliances between 10-30th positions in the rankings will make one more large 6-9 million+ alliance here. Either the merges will happen or the North will be invaded by some of the 55 Giants(TS/RB/WL+Ao16) and PB.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4951

Isn't it annoying when you do a top 12 and one of the alliances dies immediately after? Rip reborn Basterds, Scrubs put the beating on them...

Vikings merging with these teams isn't likely considering two of them broke a pact to attack Vikings.

Fall Prediction: AO16 or Widows are the next to fall.

Bold Predictions:

1) VII emerges as the #2 alliance in points and PB's biggest WW contender.

2) Honor and Valor meets an disappointing finish, PB isn't only contributing factor.

3) Reborn Basterds lingers to end game but doesn't make it higher than 9th again.

DeletedUser6911

Isn't it annoying when you do a top 12 and one of the alliances dies immediately after? Rip reborn Basterds, Scrubs put the beating on them...

Vikings merging with these teams isn't likely considering two of them broke a pact to attack Vikings.

Fall Prediction: AO16 or Widows are the next to fall.

Bold Predictions:

1) VII emerges as the #2 alliance in points and PB's biggest WW contender.

2) Honor and Valor meets an disappointing finish, PB isn't only contributing factor.

3) Reborn Basterds lingers to end game but doesn't make it higher than 9th again.

someone needs to work on their use of articles

Bold Predictions:

1) PB sticks around for WW, but loses.

2) Honor and Valor may or may not win the end game. but will make sure #1 gets done.

DeletedUser12146

Can someone please do an update and please tell me how Ao16 will sink. :D

DeletedUser12137

I think you will find, that was a comment made with deliberate intent, its a bit like whipping a horse.

DeletedUser4951

1) Good luck and with four teams im sure you guys can play spoiler but...it ultimately doesn't take anything we care about away from us. In fact I'm honored that you would do me such a favor, it would mean that it took nearly an entire world with some good pretty leaders to take us down and the only way they could "win" was with WW. If that's how it goes it's no skin off my bones. But....

2) Sadly for you, we're going to do everything we can to make sure you don't even get that little victory.

3) Im sure honor and valor will try to make sure that #1 gets done. Sadly when they can't win individually with a series of handicaps and allies, then it's painfully obvious that itll be via resource contribution and not combat.

Either way good luck to our enemies (most of them). I'm ready for a good end game and hopefully another good 2.5 months of war.

DeletedUser6911

1) Good luck and with four teams im sure you guys can play spoiler but...it ultimately doesn't take anything we care about away from us. In fact I'm honored that you would do me such a favor, it would mean that it took nearly an entire world with some good pretty leaders to take us down and the only way they could "win" was with WW. If that's how it goes it's no skin off my bones. But....

2) Sadly for you, we're going to do everything we can to make sure you don't even get that little victory.

3) Im sure honor and valor will try to make sure that #1 gets done. Sadly when they can't win individually with a series of handicaps and allies, then it's painfully obvious that itll be via resource contribution and not combat.

Either way good luck to our enemies (most of them). I'm ready for a good end game and hopefully another good 2.5 months of war.

quite the aristocrat are we? you sound like a snobby wife of a duke from downton abbey.
you've made no real improvement on the front other than founding cities like mad dogs.

and we HAVE won individually with allies and without. so that statement is moot. and handicap? please don't say that we've been given a handicap puahahaha. now that's just pathetic coming from the #1 alliance.

is pb certain they want a 18 year old nob as their spokesman? I mean you booted this guy from leadership for a reason. hahaha now hes your propaganda paper boy?

DeletedUser4951

Better than being a washed up and used out good rat am I right, On The Raggety Ann? ;)

Pretty sure the gap has opened up a bit. We founded to solidify our turf since the biggest coalition offensive into our turf was...well surprise, founding. Have you won? Last I tallied the score we were ahead and I'm not counting the old Chigs score. Now maybe you mean players have won individually to which I can say only say....cool beans 2-0 btw. :)

As for handicaps, I have stated that honor is not our main focus. so there's s handicap. You also have a wall of your allies in front of the main part of our o45 team and they are founding towns in order to stay there. Again, that's a pretty big handicap. Now if you want to be the big dog and get the credit, then I openly invite you. Make a deal and take that buffer zone. After all your allies are losing the area anyways and I doubt they ultimately care who does the job and just want it done. If you do this, then I will even let you guys swap the towns and I promise you'll get top priority. That is if you feel you're ready, I understand if you don't.

Think that would be better than sending a guy fresh from the toolshed. Also booted? Pretty sure I decided not to run. Also fairly sure if I did Id have gotten back in no problem. Is it really propaganda? I'm stating facts really. Honor and valor talks smack while hiding behind their bigger ally. They need coalition pools to take towns typically. These are all observations I have noted. Which if you're gonna do that's fine, no shame in needing to do that to win. But man don't act like you're better for it that's just entertainment for me. LOL.

Cold hard facts Stephen.

1) You disliked a leader candidate and voting wasn't enough for you. Before the election was even done you ruined your name so much in PB that we were pretty sure you wouldn't be staying even if you didn't leave of your own accord...but thanks for making it less awkward.

2) You had what some call a hissy fit, what you call Justice, and what I call a misguided attempt at salvaging your internet pride and helped make Honor and Valor.

3) You lot talked about how PB is no longer the best. Since then I like to think we've proven otherwise and some enemy leaders have certainly shared the same opinion.

4) Speaking of your allies, a few have stated they don't share this whole one and the same view that you guys seem to have. Most just view you as a second string buffer/WW feeder. Nobody is gonna die free help these days, Ann.

5) If you really want to play the im not a respectable leader game well I guess I could ask who do you think our enemies would rather join in another world? Because I don't know about you, but I've had a few inquiries and a few very nice letters written to me already. But hey man, maybe you did too.

DeletedUser3109

Hey, Smilo you want to Update? Before the mods come inhere talking about how we are arguing in the wrong thread, personal insults blah, blah, blah. I don't want to update as their new changes besides all the smaller alliances on the northern and southern rims seriously growing.

As long as it's somehow related to the top 12 I try to be as loose as possible, so. Just don't go overboard. ~Zen

DeletedUser4951

It's unfair of me to update since I've been back a total of two days since finals ended. Got sucked right into one of many vacations this summer haha. Only thing I know is that PB seems to have taken more control of the fight since finals. Probably will only be more of the same upon my return. That said two of our four major enemies try to back up their words and I don't think I need to state who they are for us to know. :)

DeletedUser4951

Stephenlee is the HV spirit animal. A small pup with all this bark but a pathetic bite.

DeletedUser

bwahahahaha. spirit animal. Is he a female pup? there's a specific name for that.

DeletedUser1048

lol The Gate Keepers have a pact with The Inactive, an alliance 32 times bigger than them. Sounds like great diplomacy, especially looking at the Gatekeepers recent conquests :D I know it is almost World Wonder time but seeing that was funny and probably not needed by either alliance. Amazing how much you can learn from clicking on a random city near you thisisgrepolis