Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

PMS IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE lol they have a please nail us anytime you like deal with tbc 1 and 2 to trade off cities for protection deal at the moment ...not exactly the kind of thing a top alliance would do .. the only reason they still breathe is no one sees them as a threat true story -p.t.

I think the fact that an alliance as large and well organized as TBC agreeing to something like that with PMS shows something other than weakness on the part of PMS.

And in case you are actually interested in cold hard facts, it's 9-3 in favor of PMS, and while you may or may not know if your allinace has declared war on someone (that seems like something you should know) I can assure you there is no official war on PMS's side.

DeletedUser

I think the fact that an alliance as large and well organized as TBC agreeing to something like that with PMS shows something other than weakness on the part of PMS.

And in case you are actually interested in cold hard facts, it's 9-3 in favor of PMS, and while you may or may not know if your allinace has declared war on someone (that seems like something you should know) I can assure you there is no official war on PMS's side.
''lol did i read that correctly ??????

you are saying that tbc agreeing to allow you to give them cities that allow them to get closer to us, so that they don't have to cut through you . because you would much rather not fight them or have them run through you reflects well on PMS? ...lol i know for a fact thats just plum stupid what you just said lol
i also know pms had the exact same deal in place with the jokers .. this is before i joined but yeah swapping cities to avoid a fight ... i dont get it .. so if thats the 9-3 you are referring to .. i dont think hand offs to avoid a fight count :)
[spr]
52934675.jpg
[/spr]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

''lol did i read that correctly ??????

you are saying that tbc agreeing to allow you to give them cities that allow them to get closer to us, so that they don't have to cut through you . because you would much rather not fight them or have them run through you reflects well on PMS? ...lol i know for a fact thats just plum stupid what you just said lol
i also know pms had the exact same deal in place with the jokers .. this is before i joined but yeah swapping cities to avoid a fight ... i dont get it .. so if thats the 9-3 you are referring to .. i dont think hand offs to avoid a fight count :)
[spr]
52934675.jpg
[/spr]

9-3 PMS over JOKERS. You don't pay much attention to the actual game, do you?

DeletedUser

9-3 PMS over JOKERS. You don't pay much attention to the actual game, do you?

LOL....idk i usually don't pay attention to people talking out the side of their neck .. like you ...no one in the jokers is paying you any attention ,and again i like how you side stepped the part where you were trading cities with the jokers before you were handing them away to tbc ....

but because i like to be honest and thorough
here ya go ..please slap yourself after you finish reading
so here is the link to all jokers conquests .. cities taken from pms .. you wont find many because you guys traded them off
the players quit or you internalized them
http://us.grepostats.com/world/us43/alliance/580/colonizations?type=all&enemy_alliance=880&min_points=&max_points=&page=0

and then here we have a pic of all the cities that have been taken by pms from standing members of the jokers ....

the first few were trade offs ...

[spr]
[/spr]
the last 3 were from loopers .. he gave away his cities while in PMS PER THE DEAL MADE BETWEEN JOKERS BASTERDS AND PMS .... AFTER HE GOT KICKED OUT OF PMS , THE 3 CITIES HE HAD FOUNDED IN PMS TERRITORY WERE THEN TAKEN BACK .... YOU GUYS ARE SOME REAL KILLERS THERE TIGER ;-)

DeletedUser

You got a lot of excuses. Seems you are the one that likes to talk a lot. The numbers are still 6-3. (I must have double counted a page or something earlier when I got the 9).

DeletedUser

You got a lot of excuses. Seems you are the one that likes to talk a lot. The numbers are still 9-3.

my last comment but you can't count also lol and you're telling the game that its wrong too... tell ya what you get me the names of the 9 cities you gained and the 3 you lost .. and i will believe you.. despite the facts i just laid out to you .. that you are an idiot :) you really proud of a 900 point colonization??????????????????? lmao
[spr]
resized_evil-plotting-raccoon-meme-generator-good-thing-this-guy-is-an-idiot-cca021.jpg
[/spr]

DeletedUser

my last comment but you can't count also lol and you're telling the game that its wrong too... tell ya what you get me the names of the 9 cities you gained and the 3 you lost .. and i will believe you.. despite the facts i just laid out to you .. that you are an idiot :) you really proud of a 900 point colonization??????????????????? lmao
[spr]
resized_evil-plotting-raccoon-meme-generator-good-thing-this-guy-is-an-idiot-cca021.jpg
[/spr]

I edited my post before your reply to reflect the 6 rather than 9, I obviously counted wrong it happens. Still 6-3 though and you are still trying to give excuses. Your use of personal attacks says a lot about yourself and your alliance as well. I'm sure you guys will do well with you being the public face of your alliance.

DeletedUser

I edited my post before your reply to reflect the 6 rather than 9, I obviously counted wrong it happens. Still 6-3 though and you are still trying to give excuses. Your use of personal attacks says a lot about yourself and your alliance as well. I'm sure you guys will do well with you being the public face of your alliance.
ahhhh now you can count .. atta boy im a nobody .... just old p.t. you chose to respond to my post ... i merely replied back ... its not an attack its the truth buddy :) peace-p.t.

DeletedUser

Double check these numbers for me too as I am tired and may have made another mistake.

JOKERS are ranked 12th in points but are 14th in ABP while PMS are ranked 17th in points but are ranked 12th in ABP with over 65k more ABP than JOKERS. Did I get anything wrong there?

DeletedUser

Double check these numbers for me too as I am tired and may have made another mistake.

JOKERS are ranked 12th in points but are 14th in ABP while PMS are ranked 17th in points but are ranked 12th in ABP with over 65k more ABP than JOKERS. Did I get anything wrong there?

Shots fired. :eek:

DeletedUser4951

I mean if PMS cut a deal to hand off towns to stay alive, then honestly PT has a point.

DeletedUser

lol hey i have been in this alliance a week i cant speak on all that fellas here is what i know its very easy to attack the small the defenseless solo noobs etc.... this is what PMS DOES .. me i like bigger fish the fish that fight back .. i joined jokers because they are fighting tbc.. they are halfway decent and i want some of that action
....PMS on the other hand ... they did't want to fight the jokers , or the basterds, or tbc ... so they cut deals with all 3 ... and then they had to pick a side , so they chose the dog they thought might win in tbc ... now if you want me to show you proof of this you pms guys know i got it ....way to go with abp etc ... i was solo for the past month and have more abp and total bp than most of you pms guys combined ...lol who cares?

DeletedUser

Poor P.T. just doesnt know what he is talking about when it comes to the deals being discussed. Leave the diplo stuff to the leaders PT, we know what we are doing.

DeletedUser

lol hey i have been in this alliance a week i cant speak on all that fellas here is what i know its very easy to attack the small the defenseless solo noobs etc.... this is what PMS DOES .. me i like bigger fish the fish that fight back .. i joined jokers because they are fighting tbc.. they are halfway decent and i want some of that action
....PMS on the other hand ... they did't want to fight the jokers , or the basterds, or tbc ... so they cut deals with all 3 ... and then they had to pick a side , so they chose the dog they thought might win in tbc ... now if you want me to show you proof of this you pms guys know i got it ....way to go with abp etc ... i was solo for the past month and have more abp and total bp than most of you pms guys combined ...lol who cares?

You're right, I've always found you get a lot of bp from weak small solo players it's the big ones that fight back that you don't get anything from then right? . . . yup that makes sense. Talk is cheap, and once again your post is long winded.

DeletedUser

You're right, I've always found you get a lot of bp from weak small solo players it's the big ones that fight back that you don't get anything from then right? . . . yup that makes sense. Talk is cheap, and once again your post is long winded.

I agree, but that is not what's going on. I think the bp numbers speak for themselves about what kind of alliance PMS is.
you just had to go step in it didn't you ???? i tried to let it go ..... this is the gist of the deal made keep in mind they made the deal with jokers and basterds first ....so here we have from a former pms player detailing how he has to give up 4 cities and then colonize in 036 .. the same player you are counting in your 6 -3 win loss ratio the 3 cities the 3 colonizations ... and then we also have the internal communications from tbc to their alliance members saying the same thing .. except the deal changed , now tbc can request any pms city they want and pms will hand it over free of charge now keep telling them stories buddy -p.t.

[spr]
72554e13a9b84d0abf43aa084fc6c6cf.png
[/spr]

Poor P.T. just doesnt know what he is talking about when it comes to the deals being discussed. Leave the diplo stuff to the leaders PT, we know what we are doing.

lol and this guy.... so here we go ... back before pms decided to bend over ... tbc was going to just run right over them ... so my buddy loopers is under siege , and i was rolling solo.. so i busted the tbc siege so here is PMS LEADERSHIP... LOL you guys are gonna win some nobel peace prizes

DeletedUser

You don't have the full story or all the info p.t.

Loopers was kicked from PMS for a reason. If he is your only source in regard to this whole situation you have a very biased and inaccurate source.

Even more, the messages don't even support half of what you have said/claimed.

I think we have hijacked this thread long enough and as I said before talk is cheap so I won't be continuing this convo with you. People will think what they want but I'm sure in the long run things will reveal themselves for what they are.

DeletedUser

I think we have hijacked this thread long enough and as I said before talk is cheap so I won't be continuing this convo with you. People will think what they want but I'm sure in the long run things will reveal themselves for what they are.

you know what you are right buddy that happens when you talk and dont have any clue whats actually going on in your own alliance ....but just in case i dont know what im talking about here is one more PMS LEADER saying the exact same thing :

Attachments

• ocean.jpg
    ocean.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 77

DeletedUser

lol and this guy.... so here we go ... back before pms decided to bend over ... tbc was going to just run right over them ... so my buddy loopers is under siege , and i was rolling solo.. so i busted the tbc siege so here is PMS LEADERSHIP... LOL you guys are gonna win some nobel peace prizes
[spr]
[/spr]
[spr]
[/spr]

[spr]
[/spr]

Yes, I did as any player should and thanked a non alliance player for helping. And full story: He didnt let us know it was in siege because he relied on you, which fell through. Thus you broke it (did the right thing) and I thanked you for it. So, sorry for thanking you? It was nice of you to help, it was. But again, full story isnt there. Keep on keepin on.