Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

Wait..... So what your saying is that PMS made a NAP that included moving out of either's cores, and then a player had to move to you guys, and after you kicked him, for reasons unknown to people because PMS is not telling, you counted that as a score against TBC... :p

That is the gist of it but no one said anything about counting it as a "score" against TBC.

DeletedUser6919

I think a more accurate summery is p t said some crazy stuff that made no sense and we all had a good laugh.

Keep up the good work baby

DeletedUser

i dont really think there was an argument ...
PMS ARE A BUNCH OF COWARDS ...
RIGHT NOW IN 36 YOU HAVE AN ALLIANCE WITH 6 PEOPLE MOPPING THE FLOOR WITH THEM... AND THATS ONLY BECAUSE AS USUAL PMS FIRST TRIED TO CUT A DEAL WITH THEM...
lol
they are bums and thats all i said their useless back tracking and trying to explain or brush it off only confirms that ....

DeletedUser

I think a more accurate summery is p t said some crazy stuff that made no sense and we all had a good laugh.

Keep up the good work baby
Haha, right. I don't know why I always try to reason with these kind of people. They have their head too far up some dark hole to see clearly. At first I admit I got some entertainment out of it but it got to the point very quickly where I just felt bad for him.

DeletedUser

i dont really think there was an argument ...
PMS ARE A BUNCH OF COWARDS ...
RIGHT NOW IN 36 YOU HAVE AN ALLIANCE WITH 6 PEOPLE MOPPING THE FLOOR WITH THEM... AND THATS ONLY BECAUSE AS USUAL PMS FIRST TRIED TO CUT A DEAL WITH THEM...
lol
they are bums and thats all i said their useless back tracking and trying to explain or brush it off only confirms that ....

Because cowards send a nice thank you message after being helped. If anyone can point to what I did wrong in that message please let me know. I would like to know what was cowardly about that message, but hey, I only fly airplanes, I'm no scholar. And holy caps lock mate.
Keep it up, I enjoy the humor :)

DeletedUser

*cough*

Could someone please stick up a new top 12 sink/swim, and steer this thread back on track? I don't mind a debate/argument/whatever you guys do so long as it somewhat pertains to the top 12 or relates to something mentioned previously, but I would like to see a new top 12 sink/swim a bit more often than every 5 pages. Thanks for the help.

DeletedUser

Picnic Bunnies - Highest average and #1 in ABP. Don't see these guys going anywhere any time soon unless something internal happens

Inactive - Don't really know much about them but numbers seem solid

The Scrublords - Had to put them Third because of their ABP

Chiguanas - Really nice average and great ABP for their size

Widows Lament - Don't really know much about them but numbers seem solid

The VII - Same as above

The Black Company 1st Bn - Great ABP for their size. Well organized and good leadership.

Restricted Access* - They drop way down in my mind because of all the academy alliances

Reborn Basterds - Don't really know anything about them

Anesthesis - Same as above

DeletedUser11980

1. Picnic Bunnies - My alliance.

2.*Restricted Access* - Sink - This alliance won't be around long. They have a few quality players, but for the most part they are a complete MRA. The only reason they've lasted this long is due to their vast number of players.

3. InActive - Swim - This alliance has a huge amount of potential, and they will definitely be a force to be reckoned with later in the game. They have excellent leadership and are working their way to the core of this world.

4. Widows Lament - Swim - This alliance seems solid, and they will definitely put up a fierce fight in O55. Ultimately, I think that they will become the dominant force within O55.

5. The VII - Float - This alliance has excellent leadership, and I believe that control of O55 will come down to The VII and Widows Lament. I predict that Widows Lament will come out on top in O55 though.

6. The Scrublords - Float - This alliance will be around for awhile, but I don't think that they will survive in the long run.

7. Reborn Basterds - Sink- They currently have a few other sister alliances, and this will definitely give them an advantage in numbers. I just don't see this alliance lasting much longer, and I predict that it will sink.

8. Chiguanas - Swim - This alliance has a small group of players, but they have proven themselves to be a prominent force in this world. They won't be taken down easily, and I believe that this alliance will swim.

9. Stealth Potato - Float - I don't know much about this alliance, but for now I think that they will float.

10. Anesthesis - Sink - This alliance has some very experienced players within its ranks, but they will ultimately sink with the fierce competition in O55.

11. TBC - Sink - I don't know too much about this alliance, but I would predict that they will ultimately sink.

12. Vikings Reborn - Float - This alliance has definitely surprised me. They have made a few comebacks in this world, and they know how to survive. That's the most they seem to be doing though, and PB will continue to eat their cities.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Really curious how all the RA academies are going to take WW....i think they are too big and wont be lasting long, their original core will remain, but all these academies wont last when the fun starts.

DeletedUser6919

Jokers which is the alliance p t was in at the time of all this silliness.

DeletedUser

Jokers which is the alliance p t was in at the time of all this silliness.

silliness ? pms is garbage lol that has not changed you guys deal cities for peace and can't even take out a 6 person alliance ...but hey what do i know ... as for the jokers ... i wish them the best .. but they are a fundamentally flawed alliance .... and yes if you want to be technical they managed to take 6 cities from the jokers .. 3 of which were handed to them and 3 of which were so tiny no one cared to waste the effort to fight them over ...
is that a barometer of how good an alliance is ? that you boast over take anchor point colonizations an entire ocean away? someone help me out here ?
in any case i am no longer in the jokers, so its no longer my business , back rolling solo!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

silliness ? pms is garbage lol that has not changed you guys deal cities for peace and can't even take out a 6 person alliance ...but hey what do i know ... as for the jokers ... i wish them the best .. but they are a fundamentally flawed alliance .... and yes if you want to be technical they managed to take 6 cities from the jokers .. 3 of which were handed to them and 3 of which were so tiny no one cared to waste the effort to fight them over ...
is that a barometer of how good an alliance is ? that you boast over take anchor point colonizations an entire ocean away? someone help me out here ?
in any case i am no longer in the jokers, so its no longer my business , back rolling solo!!!!!!!

What is the name of this mysterious 6 person alliance we supposedly are losing to? There aren't even any 6 person alliances in our ocean, and looking at our losses I don't see how you could claim we are "losing" to anyone. You make less and less sense with each post.

DeletedUser

He might be referring to Sad Pandas, which had six members a few weeks ago but we have grown since. And we have never fought PMS for the record.

DeletedUser

What is the name of this mysterious 6 person alliance we supposedly are losing to? There aren't even any 6 person alliances in our ocean, and looking at our losses I don't see how you could claim we are "losing" to anyone. You make less and less sense with each post.
son you can't read ... please in my post where does it say you are losing to anyone ? lol please get some glasses a drink something and then go back and reread it and find the word lose loss losses or anything else ..
i said can't take out a 6 man alliance