Top 12: Sink or Swim

DeletedUser5079

Lol I just got a -rep saying offensive stuff.

Wonder who that's from :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12822

No it's not, stop lying to yourself and get back in the game :p
Yes very true.

MEME.jpg

DeletedUser14381

Hello everyone, it's rather late at night, this board hasn't been posted on in a while, and I'm bored, so here's my analysis of the top 5 plus the wild card.

1. The Scrooges:
1399265 points - 1st
21246 avg. - 2nd
425026 ABP 1st

What can I say? They've been top of the table for a while now and they don't look to be leaving anytime soon. After merging together with "The Scrooges." they leaped in points and numbers and have seemingly taken over ocean 55 and parts of 45 in the past weeks. They have the second highest points average only losing to the wild card Variants alliance and they have the highest ABP by a considerable amount. Coming from this alliance myself I won't comment much more cause it's rather biased, but I think we're good to go mates. SWIM

2. Storm Dragons Reborn:
895672 points - 2nd
15995 avg. - 5th
288981 ABP - 2nd

Still looking quite formidable as they hold their number two spot in points. Oddly however, their previously much higher average on the server is now much lower in comparison to many alliances on the server. Their ABP is still high though and they have fought well in their obvious war on the 54/55 border with The Scrooges, but have yet to take a city from them. Much to be mentioned however, they easily have the most tight knit core out of anyone on the top 5. For now -SWIM

3. Celtic Cogadh:
744334 points - 3rd
13058 avg. - 6th
148233 ABP - 8th

Coming in at 3rd for points but not as good on the averages and ABP, they may not look like a total powerhouse but these guys communicate well and do work. I think that they have a good position to grow with members who look like they wanna play. For now -Swim

4. 27 Dyslexic Manticore:
741410 points - 4th
19011 avg - 4th
212107 ABP - 3rd

Only a mere couple thousand points behind Celtic Cogadh comes in the 27 Dyslexic Manticore. On their profile page you can watch in live action 27 real dyslexic manticore accidentally attack one of the 27 Dyslexic Manticores cities. I was amused. They seem to change their name a lot too, not sure if it's to play head games, or just cause their funny. Either way I like them, they seem to be on the northern edge of the world and they have a fairly tight knit core with all active, growing players. With as high of an ABP as they have so far north I would say that they have great potential going forward. They could potentially go south towards the core and stir up trouble there, or they could stay north and simply grow, bide their time, and see what happens a couple weeks or months down the road. Keep an eye on these guys. -SWIM

5. Suicidal Monsters
595806 points - 5th
20545 avg - 3rd
157585 ABP - 7th

Coming in at the last spot in the top 5 is suicidal Monsters, who even though are almost last on this list they are doing well compared to the other top teams. In terms of averages they are doing very well, beating everyone above them except for The Scrooges. In terms of ABP they are doing alright. Looking at the numbers though, the difference between 3rd and 7th for ABP is only about 55K, which in the grand scheme of things isn't that much, so they're in the hunt in terms of attacking. Their small numbers must also be taken into consideration however as they are easily the smallest alliance in the top 5. They seem to be growing however and have a solid hold on 44 considering they haven't been tested too terribly as of yet. For now -SWIM

WILD CARD: Variant:
312455 points - 9th
78114 avg - 1st
183468 ABP - 5th

Alright I decided to add Variant as my last analysis simply because I'm both amused and intrigued by what's been going on. For those who don't know, Variant is composed of only 4 players, all of which seem to have rather extensive in-game knowledge and quite excellent game play skills. The number 1 player on the server Sombrador is in this alliance as well lethalsniper at 7, Flavius at 8, and the Finntasticfish at 33. Did I mention that Sombrador is also the number one attacker on the server? Because he is. These guys are a wild card for sure and it's fun to watch them both on the external forums, and in game. It's hard to say if they will stick to themselves and just keep screwing with people, or perhaps go where they know they will win later. -SWIM (like Phelps)

Just as a last comment about the server in general, I think something big is going to happen. If while reading this you kind of wondered why they all say SWIM, it's because the server is very lax at the moment. But it's getting right to the point where stuff starts happening. I don't know what it is yet because this is just a surface analysis coming from a random player who's returned after a few years back. So I'm not really sure what's going to happen, but I hope it happens soon.

DeletedUser5079

It's hard to say if they will stick to themselves and just keep screwing with people, or perhaps go where they know they will win later.

I think I speak for all four of us when I say that no matter what we do in the upcoming months, messing with people will always be a high priority :p

But very good review Aciel, I genuinely enjoyed reading it. +rep