You know the drill! thisisgrepolis
Uhm... Alliances that are similarly named and have a pact are one alliance in my popinion...If you're doing a top 12 list, just a clarifying note is that Heroes of Rome and Heroes of Olympus are similarly named and pacted, but aren't the same alliance. Not that it really effects much, but it's good to know so they're not lumped together and judged as one.
Why do you already have a pact before BP ends...?
Uhm... Alliances that are similarly named and have a pact are one alliance in my popinion...
Out of curiosity, is your main rating basis on whether you know the players in the alliances? I'm pretty confident you're right about Storm Dragons Reborn, and I'm a bit disappointed I didn't spawn in their ocean to apply. However, I'm curious about your other floats/swim ratings, considering Suicidal Swimmers seems pretty weak-- They have a DECENTLY growing player, but overall seem pretty inactive for when they registered.Not much for me to judge alliances on right now, especially since I don't know most of these players. Anyway here is my short little top 12:
1)Heroes of Rome-Sink
2) Monster Inc.- Sink
3) Dank Memers- Float
4) Storm Dragons Reborn-Swim, probably one of the top alliances in this world. Played with a few of them in Beta.
5) Sinn Fein- Sink
6) Heroes of Olympus- Sink
7) United Cartel- Sink
8 ) Suicidal Simmers-Swim, I expect these guys to also be pretty good.
9) Mustache Riders- My alliance.
10) Brotherhood of Islands-Sink
11) READY 4 WAR-Sink
12) minions- Float
we joined today at noon, catching up wont be a problem. We have been online for a mere amount of hours and have already almost caught up with the MRA alliance averages that sit in our ocean. Should not be a big deal.9) Mustache Riders This group either got here today or yesterday. I recognize some of their players and they're pretty decent. Probably the best cored in the world and located in mid O45. Should be able to secure their area and give Heroes a push. But I fear the wait to join penalized them and will be a challenge for them to overcome.
Nice top 12, and yeah we joined at noon. Don't really think joining on Day 3 will be much of a big deal, the players in our area are about our size and most of them were there when we got here.Oh why not...Please note that this is strictly my opinion and not necessarily those of SDR's
1) Heroes of Rome Has some good players but no real core and are really spread out. But O45 looks pretty weak so there's no telling if this will be fixed. Swim
2) Monsters Inc. Also has a few decent players, but are incredibly spread out. They do appear to have one core island but the rest is just easy pickings. I've also fought some of their guys before and they left me pretty underwhelmed. Sink
3) Dank Memers I honestly thought this alliance might have something going, and hey it still might. But they did lose a lot of their top players last night and it doesn't look like they're coming back. These guys do still have a core island but are spread out over the rest of O55. This would normally be a death sentence but nobody else is really in O55 outside of United Cartel, who i'm not sure will just rush to the kill. Float
4) Storm Dragons Reborn My alliance, no comment.
5) Sinn Fein This group has a couple of good players at the top but a lot of filler, they have the lowest average of the top 5 and aren't really cored but yet surprisingly the second best cored of the top 5. They are situated in O54 and overlap some cities with Storm Dragons but for the most part have a gap between the two. Float then Sink
6) Heroes of Olympus This sounds sister alliancey to me and they are pacted with Heroes of Rome. They do have some coring in mid O45 and really aren't that spread out. However activity looks to be an issue. But once again, O45 is fairly uncontested water. Swim
7) United Cartel Spread through out O55, looks like a slightly new comer alliance. So they have a chance to core up. But i'm not sure of them pulling it off. Sink but will move up to float if you give me some cocaine
8 ) Suicidal Simmers More of them keep popping up as O44 fills and they have a good core in mid O44. O44 should be largely up for grabs for them. Swim
9) Mustache Riders This group either got here today or yesterday. I recognize some of their players and they're pretty decent. Probably the best cored in the world and located in mid O45. Should be able to secure their area and give Heroes a push. But I fear the wait to join penalized them and will be a challenge for them to overcome.
Nobody left in the top 12 is really of relevance yet beyond this point however there is one special mention.
TGIF- Located in north O55 these guys host several top 12 players and are growing quickly. This could be a small and elite team and poses a challenge to the world.