Top 12: Sink or Swim

DeletedUser11560

1 Infectious State 2857555 60 47626- swim because the are at the top for the moment
2 Storm Dragons Reborn 1527934 45 33954~swim because they got a solid core and some pretty good players
3 Sparks Sparkles 1505588 36 41822~AD STOP CHANGING YOUR ALLIANCE NAME!!!! lol swim for sure!
4 Suicidal Simmers 1094228 51 21455~Sink~Big MRA
5 Variant 1057727 9 117525~On paper they are pretty good. So far IB and Variant have exchanged some fire. Currently 4-0 in favor of IB
6 Vikings Kickback 884831 51 17350~They sim most of the time but when they feel like attacking they do it efficiently and quickly. Swim, lol
7 Celtic Cogadh 832576 37 22502~They are falling in the rankings. Float/ they are ok i guess.
8 Suicidal Monsters 785779 23 34164~Sink for sure. They have 4 alliance doing their bidding and more than half of them are pure simmers. And why do they have 4 academies when 3/4 of the academies arent even full lol
9 Alliance of Kings 681833 53 12865~This alliance basically took the alliance I made wih MAN101 on psi. They are even worse here, lol. SINKO
10 Guns 670639 44 15242~Float. Dont see them going away but they aren't going to be much of an influence.
11 READY 4 WAR 540614 56 9654~Go home. We don't need wars.
12 Suicidal Tendencies 486826 43 11322~Another Suicidal alliance. Come on chill out with the academies

DeletedUser14381

Well Done Aciel, but I think you should lump in the coalitions because everyone knows that Suicide and SDR are working together and Infected and Celts are together. That way you can add other contenders into the top 5.

I wasn't sure if I aught to just lump the coalitions together or not to be honest. Thank you for the input though. In a couple weeks I'll probably do it that way instead so that we can look further into the top 12. There are some alliances with potential to grow, especially when looking at locations, but I figured I'd wait till things could develop a little more before analyzing something that hasn't really kicked off yet you know?

Nice job mate.

This is not really a strong core.

Suicidal has 4 alliances, they are the world's biggest MRA.

All one needs to do is check grepostats to see there relationship with IB is the reverse. Also pretty sure they are more in 44/45 then in 54/55. But maybe I am wrong and they are expanding that way.

I don't really think they need a crown to know they are good.

I know a few players in Beavers played with AD in Actium. Would figure they are friendly here too. Also Eager Beavers are in 54 not in 65. Still agree with you that they will do good though.

I may have gotten a couple of oceans with IB and the Beavers wrong there my bad, I was up pretty late writing this
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

As for Infectious State's core, it is definitely not very defined or exact at the moment, it's rather blurred to be honest, but I'm also a little biased here and know where we're headed as an alliance so that may be the reasoning for that ;P

In terms of Suicidal, I assumed they were an MRA gone wild but just kept the top 2 of 4 in the post.

And lastly for Variant's oh so wonderful members, they may not need a crown to know they're good, but silverware is always nice to brag with haha

DeletedUser14385

wait... I can win a crown???????? Sign me up especially if has some nice jewels inlaid in it. I love wearing crowns to bed at night, makes me feel special.

@scipio, nice attempt at a top 12 but got to give more detail then that. Especially if you say variant "is good on paper".

DeletedUser14381

I love what only a little bit of time can do for a server
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif
It seems like things are starting to shake up a little bit. Let's take a look shall we?

-New 5th place alliance Tired of Being Infected with incognito on top
-A certain fella up north has seem to have gone AWOL
-Variant is no longer in the single digits, now with 10 members
-We now have the top 6 alliances with over a million points

These aren't things to go crazy over, but it's interesting to see how these things develop and what they could mean for the future of the server. Stay tuned!

DeletedUser1048

Yeah Infected 2 really benefited from Celtic falling out of the top 12. Wonder if AD will lose any cities during his absence. A shake up is Variant getting one player lol They were at 11 once, before Finn and some others were internalized and kicked :D I think it's great that we have alliances over a million points. Just hope to see more alliances fighting and knocking each other out of the top.

wait... I can win a crown???????? Sign me up especially if has some nice jewels inlaid in it. I love wearing crowns to bed at night, makes me feel special.

@scipio, nice attempt at a top 12 but got to give more detail then that. Especially if you say variant "is good on paper".

Definitely has some nice jewels, make sure to get one 8)

Any predictions for how many months until World Wonders? Hope it takes a while, like all that has gone on so far and we are still less than 10% of the way there.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11791

5. Variant
According to their profile page they are "working closely" with Inappropriate Behavior, which I'm pretty sure means that they're taking all their cities.

No no you have it all wrong. IB in actual fact IS the Academy of Variant. Variant have even been so nice as to hand their academy some cities of late to help them grow. From what I hear, Variant have agreed to turtle up and defend, while their academy can build the offence.

But this may all be mere speculation :D

DeletedUser14385

No no you have it all wrong. IB in actual fact IS the Academy of Variant. Variant have even been so nice as to hand their academy some cities of late to help them grow. From what I hear, Variant have agreed to turtle up and defend, while their academy can build the offence.

But this may all be mere speculation :D

ROFL, come up to my neck of the woods and I will show you exactly how good I am at turtling up. The best, EVER!!!!! Not to mention simming, the BEST EVER!!!

I learned from the best though, so I have to credit -flavius- with teaching me all of his skills of turtling.

PS taking a 1k ghost that was founded to mess with you guys is not really an accomplishment I would brag about and I am pretty sure your major op on DYE got spanked the other day.

DeletedUser1048

How come my conquest on lethal always gets forgotten? :( But yeah it is an honor to be Variant's academy, we will try our best to make Flav proud.

PS: Any notable wars going on right now.

DeletedUser14385

How come my conquest on lethal always gets forgotten? :( But yeah it is an honor to be Variant's academy, we will try our best to make Flav proud.

PS: Any notable wars going on right now.

hahaha, I will give you props on that one, never knocked it. As for being our academy, you need to pick it up!!! Dont make me get out the whip!

DeletedUser1048

hahaha, I will give you props on that one, never knocked it. As for being our academy, you need to pick it up!!! Dont make me get out the whip!

How much faster can we sim? Trying our best.

Other news is that AD is back, or maybe he came back yesterday. Not sure lol So yeah where are the wars at? I am sure the Variant/IB relationship isn't the only interesting thing going on.

DeletedUser14385

ROFL... the same old wars still raging but alliances are getting shifted, consolidated and renamed.

Thorr's MRA versus Wrily's MRA
AD Versus the world

Sombrador versus -flavius-.... oh wait that was supposed to be an internal feud.

DeletedUser11791

As for being our academy, you need to pick it up!!! Dont make me get out the whip!

Is this a promise or a threat? Your idea of a whip intrigues me somewhat. . . unless of course you mean to use it for the purposes of slavery and abuse, then im not for it

DeletedUser13708

Keep talking since its only digging your graves deeper
connie_1.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14385

READ ALL ABOUT IT!!! HOT OF THE PRESSES... SOMBRADOR's Top 10 Alliance report.... CONSOLIDATION IS IN EFFECT SO BEWARE!!!

1.) Infectious State(1), Tired of Being Infected(4) - Major Consolidation has been happening with all the MRAs, Looks like they have narrowed it down to 3 alliances, but I only listed the 2 in the top 10. They have fighting going on all fronts but have done well against the other MRA not really losing a city to them in a week or so. SWIM

2.) AD's Crew(2) - No sense putting any other name down then that for them... it will change tomorrow or the next day or maybe 3 times in a day. They have a couple smaller alliances working with them, but definelty not as many total players as the MRAs have. They are making quick work of competition up north and once they start heading south things will get interesting quickly in the world. Swim

3.) Storm Dragons(3), Suicidal Monsters(5), Suicidal Simmers(6) - Consolidation fever has gone to this MRA too. The suicidal group finally got down to 2 alliances and their close work with Thorr's group leaves this MRA in good shape with a good core. SWIM

4. Variant(7) - a little biased here... but these guys are a bunch of newbs... The proverbial wild card depending on what ocean they are in. Who knows what these guys will actually do, or say, or where they will go. Heck I am in the alliance and I dont know. Most likely they will SINK... I mean they dont have any crowns...

5.)Vikings Kickback(#8) - Dont knw much about these guys as they are aways from me, but they look to have a solid core down in southern 45. Will be interesting to see once they start actually fighting some of the core alliances. SWIM

6.) Guns(9) - Much like VK, but their core is in 35. Wont know much til they start fighting core alliances SWIM

7.) Alliance of Kings(10) - These guys are A OK to me. LOL love the profile page +rep for it. Wont know much about them util they start fighting core alliances SWIM

DeletedUser14504

7.) Alliance of Kings(10) - These guys are A OK to me. LOL love the profile page +rep for it. Wont know much about them util they start fighting core alliances SWIM

Thanks friendo, but we don't want to fight core alliances. We're just here to braid hair and make friendship bracelets with everyone. We'd love to make some for you but there's a huge back order right now.

DeletedUser14381

I tried to give you a +rep Sombrador but apparently I have to spread the love a little first. We gotta get more voices in on this thread
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
and no friendship bracelets, fighting is where the fun is ;P

DeletedUser11791

News just in. War has broken out between VK and IB. With these 2 and variant all chomping at the bits, a 3-way seems likely to ensue, but not the good kind.

Will Guns from the west decide to intervene? Who will they side with? Will they side with anyone? Or will they keep their fingers out of the pie all together.... either way, action a plenty in 45 now. Just the way Grepolis intended!
smiley_emoticons_cuinlove.gif
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif