Top 12: Sink or Swim

DeletedUser

He means that when you get a crown you get 50 extra favor. So you can have 550 max as opposed to the 500 everyone else has.

no when you build all 7 wonders you get a meaningless crown. when you build 4 you the extra favor cap

DeletedUser5079

He means that when you are the first to have 4 WWs leveled up completely you get 50 extra favor. So you can have 550 max as opposed to the 500 everyone else has.

I meant the, "until you know wrily" part haha

DeletedUser1048

Oh that part, oops :D

I think TheGrepKraken's top 10 was pretty good. Anyone know where the Celtic Cogadh guys came from? Seemed to have come out of nowhere recently.

Bloodtyrant

Peltast
Yes and that 550 Favor follows you for the rest of the time you play here in all worlds. I was quite thrilled when I first noticed it after winning the crown in Marathon.

DeletedUser11560

1-float, because though they have the highest average out of all the alliances, they are spread out and they also have pacts which will limit their expansion.

2-Swim, because they are pretty tight in their core and they are doing pretty well.

3-Sink, don't see them last in this world. They have one major folder and that's about it. Also that 70,000 point guy is what is making their average than they really are.

4-Float, don't really see them going anywhere in the near future. They aren't really doing anything at the moment.

5-Monster's Inc, Float, though I'm just a bit optimistic at the moment. We'll see in the near future.

DeletedUser14385

Current Top 12 is at the bottom, but lets be honest you can lump 8 of them into 2 Coalitions

Coalition 1 - Suicidals, Storm Born - Swim - of course they will swim this early on with a coalition like this. Each alliance has a good core, but a big group of 5 alliances, this early and mass recruiting at the moment to fill in the alliances.

Coalition 2 - Celts, Scrooges and Monster - Swim - same as the 1st coalition going to swim because of shear size this early on. Most likely this one was formed in response to Coalition 1. Will they be adding more?

Now for the ones that arent in those coalition

7 Max wants it to rain men (at least that is what they are called today)- AD crew up in the north. They will Swim of course. Good location and out from the direct core. As much as people are polarized to love/hate AD, he is a good grepo player and has a good team centrally located with him. Will they join a coalition?????

9 Forum Gurus - Float - dont know much about this alliance, so I must give them a float. They have a good core area outside the core, but what will they do for growth? move towards the rim or head into the battle in the core?

12 Variant - Swim - and probably the biggest wild card alliance out there. Only 5 players, but have high point and BP totals. Will they join a coalition? Will they stay out on their own? Many believe because of Flav's tie to players in Coalition 1 they will head there? Could they play wild card? who knows? (dont mind that Sombrador character in this alliance - he is a noob simmer)

1 The Scrooges
2 Storm Dragons Reborn
3 Brotherhood of Minions
4 Celtic Cogadh
5 Monsters Inc.
6 Suicidal Monsters
7 Max wants it to rain men
8 Celtic Ceartas
9 Forum Gurus
10 Suicidal Simmers
11 Suicidal Tendencies
12 Variant

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10953

You seem like the angriest player in Gela. I've never seen you say anything nice or that wasn't trying to "call someone out". I don't believe that Som was "lying" about anything. I think it was just not listing all the alliances because it would have been too many to list. And maybe Lethal and Finn quit and maybe they don't..my crystal ball isn't as clear as yours, obviously.

The beauty of this little crappy alliance I am in is that it gives big bad players like yourself plenty of security to shout out all the crap you want and feel safe. Nobody knows what we are going to do but I can assure you that we have plenty of options. We didn't join Gela to try to hop into the top alliances until we finally find the right one like some players have done. Like yourself, actually.

I don't post on the externals much and not going to make it my new thing for 2016 so hope everyone has a Happy New Year and good luck.

DeletedUser5079

It also doesn't help that other than you and Flav, half of your alliance are just butthurt rejects that WILL be gone within 2 months, I promise you, based on their attitudes about the game in general.

It doesn't count as lumping them together if they lie about one of the groups.

LOL you really are a scrooge

DeletedUser5079

And you really are an overly prideful little kid. I wonder who will take you in if Variant ever merges with someone and forgets to invite you then, too? I don't know if you'll even survive something as horrible as that, though, so hopefully it doesn't play out that way. Wouldn't want to hurt the best and most important player in the entire server's feelings again.

It's pretty petty to -rep someone for getting in an argument. Oh well, guess I shouldn't expect anything more from someone like you.

They should rename your alliance too, "The Tough Internet Typers with Anger Issues" or TITwAI for short XD

DeletedUser10953

I enjoy players that speak just after they get stomped. Something about that makes the sunrise just a little prettier. Internet tough guys are the best, no?

DeletedUser6486

Internet tough guys are the best, no?
Absolutely, without them these forums wouldn't be half as exciting
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif