Top 12: Sink or Swim

DeletedUser14381

Just don't attack me. I hate being attacked. Once I'm big enough, I'll help you guys crush the Losers.

What's the "AD" stand for at the beginning of your alliance name? Help me understand please.

Since I'm not an troll like Spartan189 over here (who doesn't even appear to be in this server), AD stands for appraxiadaddy. He leads the 4th place alliance "Gold doesn't make you good" up North. Our alliance's name was "ADinventedthenamechange" because he keeps changing the name of his alliance. Hope that helps.

DeletedUser

won't deny the trolling bit but just so you know SB3 knows what AD stands for since that was his leader last world. people troll at different volumes

get use to the name changes

p.s. guess it should have read "... nod to your past leader..."

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14381

won't deny the trolling bit but just so you know SB3 knows what AD stands for since that was his leader last world. people troll at different volumes

get use to the name changes

p.s. guess it should have read "... nod to your past leader..."

I hate it when people use sarcasm on forums, I always read what's written pretty literally.. Since that's the case though, sorry about calling you a prick
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

Shame on you SB3!

DeletedUser14381

Not a bad idea at all
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif
Plus, trollcan do whatever they want!

DeletedUser9014

No, you got it right the first time Aciel, Spartans is a troll.
I call him Eeyore. Never a good thing to say about anyone or anything. Pretty depressed fellow to be honest.

Get it right Spartan, appraxiadaddy is not nor ever will be my leader. Oh how little you know........

DeletedUser14381

Eeyore uh? Quite the depressing description. Sounds like you two know each other a little too well lol

Anybody got a new top 12 btw? The table has been changing pretty consistently as of late.

DeletedUser10988

this is getting off topic. 'Thread: Top 12: Sink or Swim' is the title. im guessing AD and his crew will ghost and lose yet another world.
seems to be the norm with them. almost a challenging fight, but not really.

storm dragons and crew will win this one easy. scrooges dont seem to want to fight.

PS. i saw AD's alliance named <gold doesnt make you good> i dont like it for them.

i really look forward to them getting in range so we can crush them again. cheers.

DeletedUser14385

this is getting off topic. 'Thread: Top 12: Sink or Swim' is the title. im guessing AD and his crew will ghost and lose yet another world.

storm dragons and crew will win this one easy. scrooges dont seem to want to fight.

PS. i saw AD's alliance named <gold doesnt make you good> i dont like it for them.

i really look forward to them getting in range so we can crush them again. cheers.

ROFL... that name only lasted a bit... it changes daily and sometimes more than once a day.

DeletedUser14415

I assume facts mean nothing since "Scrooges" are #1 in ABP.

DeletedUser

Rofl you guys didn't crush anyone, thats too big of a word. I mean, you can say you crushed them if that makes you sleep at night but hopefully you guys know deep down the real reason you guys won, and that being not near as reputable. :)

DeletedUser656

Rofl you guys didn't crush anyone, thats too big of a word. I mean, you can say you crushed them if that makes you sleep at night but hopefully you guys know deep down the real reason you guys won, and that being not near as reputable. :)

Was purdy much a whoopin and the only irreputable tactics being used were on the losing teams side. But, whatever makes you sleep better at night, roll with that.

DeletedUser9014

Was purdy much a whoopin and the only irreputable tactics being used were on the losing teams side. But, whatever makes you sleep better at night, roll with that.

When you have other alliances drop their wonders instead of you fighting for them to win............where I come from that's being well, like another name for a cat or kitten.........
Nothing to bang your chest about.

Guess it's not your fault because the option is open to you. Still it's the lame way Grep still plays WW's and until they fix it. Leaves room for these shady practices to take place on all fronts.

DeletedUser

funny how that meaningless win caused so many loyal, (internet) tough, and dependable players to ghost out on their mates. that isnt something people brag about typically but im learning so many valuable life lessons via the internet

really wish actium wouldnt have come to the MRA hand holding debacle that it did but in the face of others playing politics and the mods vs actually fighting some leaders did what they had to. ugs made moves and others made counter moves so dont get high and mighty about it. who knows maybe gela will be a decent fight between the top 12 independent alliances like so many pretend to wish for

p.s. everyone hates WW as it stands and have hated it since the beginning but for whatever mysterious reason inno refuses to fix it and have the mods feed us false hope... "change is coming soon!"

DeletedUser14381

I'm bored again and I have plenty of time on my hands tonight so why not. I'll do a thorough top 5 and then some extra notes at the end.

Also as a side note, the rankings next to each number is in terms of the top 12, not the top 5 that I'm analyzing in more detail.

1. Infectious State
Avg: 45,241 2nd
ABP: 750,696 1st

Maintaining their lead for a couple weeks in the running now, Infectious State seem to be only growing their lead as well as their average in relation to the other top alliances. They are only losing out to, the now not so Wild Card but a real contender, Variant in terms of average. They maintain their fairly strong core just off the very center of the world. Now over 1 million points above 2nd place with a huge hold on O55 and the surrounding areas they don't seem to be disappearing anytime soon. The most impressive part of the alliance is not only the high average and high ABP but they have done so with almost a maxed alliance cap. High averages mean a lot, but they mean even more when you can hold the average with high member counts. Easily the number one alliance on the server. I may be a little biased but hey, that's life ;) (Only slightly kidding of course)

2. Storm Dragons Reborn
Avg: 31,892 4th
ABP: 453,614 2nd

Anywhere from 2nd to 4th place was a little rocky for a while but at the moment Storm Dragons are holding out in second place. They have most likely the strongest cores of the top 5 alliances, with tens of islands that are all inhabited by Storm players. Even though the alliance average isn't as high as it was boasting at the beginning of the server, this alliance continues to play very efficiently in terms of attacking and taking cities. Holding their 2nd place ABP for basically the whole server and fighting admirably against Infectious State, Storm Dragons are doing well in the server and if they can increase their sheer size they can be true contenders in the long run.

3. Kraken the Whip
Avg: 38,758 3rd
ABP: 408,943 3rd

I love the name as always mates. AD and his crew up north continue to do well as they hold 3rd in every main category. Considering though that they don't have too many fronts to fight on except what's to the south of them I would say that they are progressing at a good pace. Besides Variant they have the lowest player count in the top 5 which should also be taken into account when looking at point totals. I do think that because of their combined late start to the server, as well as the fact that they only have one front on which they are fighting, that perhaps they don't have as many diplomatic advancement in terms of recruitment. Multiple alliances in this server have merged already and in my personal opinion it hasn't looked there have been too many major random growths in points that would infer a merger of sorts. All of this being considered, the alliance is doing well up north kind of on their own and still maintaining a high ABP and a great average. I think their potential has yet to be seen and will be presented as time and game progression allows.

4. Suicidal Simmers
Avg: 20,452 6th
ABP: 163,757 9th

Holding on in terms of points brings the Suicidal Simmers into the 4th spot. They do have the lowest average of the top 5, and then one worse, and their ABP is seriously lacking. I've gotten this team as well as Suicidal Monsters confused on multiple occasions (not sure if they did that on purpose) and to be just perfectly honest this is very easily the weakest of the top 5 alliances. It seems that Simmers and Monsters also take up the same area of O44 however, so a possible merger between their top players is always a possibility in the coming future. I'm not sure how long they'll stick around in the top 5 but if their player by player ability doesn't improve I don't think they'll last long.

As a side comparison between only Monster/Simmers though, Monsters are doing considerably better in almost all areas except for total points. That along with the fact that mikosol seems a little out of place with as many points as he does compared to the Simmers, it would make more logistical sense for him to be with the Monsters, which thus makes me believe that these two teams will in fact merge within the next 2-3 weeks and I think that mikosol is an interim leader for the Simmers until the two combine their best players.

5. Variant
Avg: 109,312 1st
ABP: 395,172 4th

Just to be perfectly clear, Variant may be the 5th alliance on the server, but their alliance has a few of the most elite players and attackers that I have personally ever seen (I've been playing since EN20). Now up to 9 players this alliance seems to be doing great feats with small numbers; they have the largest average points by a long shot as well as the 4th highest ABP with only have 9 players. The last few recruits are a little lower on points compared to the 4 there at the beginning but I recognize a few names and they are good additions to this team.

According to their profile page they are "working closely" with Inappropriate Behavior, which I'm pretty sure means that they're taking all their cities. For now this alliance will most likely continue to take any and all cities that they can in order to expand in whatever way possible. They are mercenaries at the moment and will stay that way for a long time I think. Eventually they will merge with the winning alliance simply because they're too good not to deserve a win, but for now they will just wreck the constant havoc that occurs in the quagmire that is the west O54/O55 border. Well done to everyone here, you're putting up one hell of a fight.

General comments about the server and a few other alliances:

At the moment the biggest war is between the top two alliance Infectious State and Storm Dragons. That being said there seems to be help coming on both sides of the war. Variant remains to be a wild card, taking kind of whatever they want, but also trying to mess up pretty much any other conquest that's out there. For worthy mention in the top 12 is the Suicidal Monsters as referenced earlier, who actually have the 5th highest average as well as the 6th highest ABP even though their point rank is 8th. Although not in the top 12 I will also mention Eager Beavers who have a 27K average which is approaching the levels of the top 5. They are the 22nd best in attacking though so whoever takes them out of O65 probably shouldn't have too much trouble.

On a last note, none of what I said represents the words of Infectious State but rather from me as a player; I'm always open to debate any of these ideas and opinions or to talk game strategy. Hope you enjoyed
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

DeletedUser14385

Well Done Aciel, but I think you should lump in the coalitions because everyone knows that Suicide and SDR are working together and Infected and Celts are together. That way you can add other contenders into the top 5.

DeletedUser1048

Nice job mate.

1. Infectious State
Avg: 45,241 2nd
ABP: 750,696 1st

They maintain their fairly strong core just off the very center of the world.

This is not really a strong core.

4. Suicidal Simmers
Avg: 20,452 6th
ABP: 163,757 9th

Holding on in terms of points brings the Suicidal Simmers into the 4th spot. They do have the lowest average of the top 5, and then one worse, and their ABP is seriously lacking. I've gotten this team as well as Suicidal Monsters confused on multiple occasions (not sure if they did that on purpose) and to be just perfectly honest this is very easily the weakest of the top 5 alliances. It seems that Simmers and Monsters also take up the same area of O44 however, so a possible merger between their top players is always a possibility in the coming future. I'm not sure how long they'll stick around in the top 5 but if their player by player ability doesn't improve I don't think they'll last long.

As a side comparison between only Monster/Simmers though, Monsters are doing considerably better in almost all areas except for total points. That along with the fact that mikosol seems a little out of place with as many points as he does compared to the Simmers, it would make more logistical sense for him to be with the Monsters, which thus makes me believe that these two teams will in fact merge within the next 2-3 weeks and I think that mikosol is an interim leader for the Simmers until the two combine their best players.

Suicidal has 4 alliances, they are the world's biggest MRA.

I
5. Variant
Avg: 109,312 1st
ABP: 395,172 4th

According to their profile page they are "working closely" with Inappropriate Behavior, which I'm pretty sure means that they're taking all their cities. For now this alliance will most likely continue to take any and all cities that they can in order to expand in whatever way possible. They are mercenaries at the moment and will stay that way for a long time I think. Eventually they will merge with the winning alliance simply because they're too good not to deserve a win, but for now they will just wreck the constant havoc that occurs in the quagmire that is the west O54/O55 border. Well done to everyone here, you're putting up one hell of a fight.

All one needs to do is check grepostats to see there relationship with IB is the reverse. Also pretty sure they are more in 44/45 then in 54/55. But maybe I am wrong and they are expanding that way.

I don't really think they need a crown to know they are good.

Although not in the top 12 I will also mention Eager Beavers who have a 27K average which is approaching the levels of the top 5. They are the 22nd best in attacking though so whoever takes them out of O65 probably shouldn't have too much trouble.

I know a few players in Beavers played with AD in Actium. Would figure they are friendly here too. Also Eager Beavers are in 54 not in 65. Still agree with you that they will do good though.