Top 12 Attacking Alliances

DeletedUser2039

Things have come a long way, haven't they?
2WOU3.png

DeletedUser

I know the Silence got a lot of action done before they disappeared but does anyone else find it sad they are still in the top 11?!

DeletedUser2039

Yea I was looking at that. It only shows how much of a top heavy world Eta is. Realistically, look at the top 2. Now those are alliances who know attacking exists. Every other alliance has half or less ABP. Some wars need to be started between more top alliances haha. I will give it to Wolfknives though, they are getting it done. Shout out to them and ALL IN for killing it recently. Where leadership lacked, they stepped up, took control, and conquered some hard cities. Night Warriors is also special to note because of their position and being so far south and The Syndicate so far East.

DeletedUser2039

Decided I would do a quick analysis.

3etLZ.png

1. The Union just doing our thing.
2. Vitesse et Puissance is really just slowly dying. Picking up any member who wants to join. All that ABP was from the past war and their internal strife with smaller alliances in O64.
3. Night Warriors seems to be holding it down, but seeing as they haven't been involved in a major offensive drive yet, it is pretty high. Either smaller alliances or inactives feeding them BP, but I can't see them having many targets intertined with Oceanus down in oceans 46, 56, and 66.
4. The Sydicate also seem to be just remaining quiet and not getting involved in anything majorly offensive. Probably just inactive farming and some smaller alliances to their east.
5. Wolfknives is an alliance I would expect to be higher. I'm very surprised they aren't 2 or 3.
6. Blood Ravens may be getting a spike as they are hitting another alliance, but do they have full member participation?
7. ALL IN is another alliance that I would expect to be higher, but being so close to TU might lesson targets some.
8. Spartacus Elite is a very defensive alliance, it makes sense to me that they are lower down. I am really interested to see their offensive capabilities.
9. Oceanus has been around for a while. Disappointing they are so low! I think they'll begin making their way up soon enough though, the talent is there, but the leadership is still semi-questionable.
10. Anomaly is just an alliance that hasn't been around very long. Kind of surprised they are even in the top 12 attacking alliances.
11. The fact that an academy is on this list is just sad...
12. Another alliance I don't know much about besides them being a newer alliance. We'll see if they work their way up past TS's academy lol.

DeletedUser2039

Well, update time. A little egotistical, but go us. My only fear is that NW catches up soon...
3ABC2.png

DeletedUser

ALL IN has moved up... thanks to some of the old member of ISO, and the current members of Phenomenon and Impaling is Fun!

DeletedUser2039

I give it to ALL IN. Wolf took a failing alliance and got them back on their feet in solid positioning. Hat's off to the man. He's funny as hell too.

DeletedUser

And being pacted with The Union doesn't hurt either...

I think that little merge with Grim was a really good move. I remember suggesting merging with Grim to the leaders in ISO.... ISO was pacted with Grim... that's why i didn't want to attack them, Lidos. The leaders in ISO said that it would be really stupid to do that..... and practically called me and idiot for suggesting it.

DeletedUser

ISO was pacted with Grim... that's why i didn't want to attack them, Lidos. The leaders in ISO said that it would be really stupid to do that..... and practically called me and idiot for suggesting it.

How did that "pact" work out for you? ha

DeletedUser

not well at all. communication was zero between Grim and ISO.

DeletedUser

not well at all. communication was zero between Grim and ISO.
well, whatever.

DeletedUser2039

It seems that happens quite a bit. It deff. isn't just isolated to just your alliance.

DeletedUser

well, there was this one time with someone from ISO accidently attacked dobbyV, when grim was around... that's about it, really.

my first alliance had good communication with our pacts though. it's too bad that i wasn't around anybody.

DeletedUser

Just wanted to take a moment to recognize the 2nd Alliance of Eta to cross the million point mark....My Alliance!!!! woo hoo, (happy Dance)...But I do want to thank all the noobs and losers that have fed my alliance their cities and riches, we wouldn't be here without you guys!

DeletedUser2622

Just wanted to take a moment to recognize the 2nd Alliance of Eta to cross the million point mark....My Alliance!!!! woo hoo, (happy Dance)...But I do want to thank all the noobs and losers that have fed my alliance their cities and riches, we wouldn't be here without you guys!

http://puu.sh/4yHFw.png

Seems like NW may pass TU in ABP... Interesting

DeletedUser

It is a real possibility. Nice work Cerulias. You guys are really doing work down south.

DeletedUser

Thank you sir, much appreciated! Both our alliances might have been too successful, we have killed almost every major alliance lol our server will take forever to reach WW phase now.

DeletedUser

Thank you sir, much appreciated! Both our alliances might have been too successful, we have killed almost every major alliance lol our server will take forever to reach WW phase now.

Look at iota.