Top 12 Attacking Alliances

DeletedUser2039

View attachment 548
So the silence took an early lead and looks to be holding it for now. Eclipse is climbing pretty fast and it looks like they want the top. We'll see. The Union, my alliance, is also climbing and we had a pretty big jump in points today. LegionOfHeaven has some really good, high point players, and some other less active players. Not sure about survivability, but we'll see. ALL IN is also working there way up there, but started off somewhat slow. Keep watch on whether they gain momentum or not. The wolves are holding it together, but don't have the unity required. They stick to low trooped, vulnerable towns when attacking. Heroes Of Romania are pretty quite, I'm waiting for them to pounce on someone, just not sure who. Alliance is holding strong in 8th place with one member! What alliance is going to wipe him out before he's able to get enough support...? TheFlyingV are a questionable group, but honorable in the time I've dealt with them. Malcontents are an MRA I think? Not sure, but not impressive. That's where I stop. I hope you enjoyed my quick overview of what I see and a more detailed update on it's way!

DeletedUser

That's a good rundown of your ocean

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2063

You only have 55 ABP and your bragging? I myself about 4x that...

Did I say I was bragging? No. I was saying it was pathetic with alliances that big to have less than that. So maybe you shouldn't talk unless you know what you're talking about. What's your most number of BP's? 4,735. I have 37 times more BP's than you, and 18 times more ABP than your total on my other world. So I know how to fight. :)

DeletedUser2039

Chill hahahaha calm your boner. Just making a statement. That's all:D Do love the sig though. A kid in my school says it all the time

DeletedUser2063

Hey. Just tryin to make sure you know that I knew what I was talkin about. And also, I farm my whole island, but nobody makes any units for me to kill lol

DeletedUser2432

Whoa! The Silence looks pretty good in this server with Attackers, Alliance Attackers and Alliance fighter rank together- Lets see how far they can go though!

DeletedUser

Whoa! Eclipse just passed The Silence for #1 attackers and fighters lol :D

DeletedUser2039

Congrats!! The Union is gaining speed and is right there with you guys;)

DeletedUser2437

I have been playing for a week and have made my way to 1500 points. I am looking for an alliance to join. I am a team player and will do whatever is best for the alliance. I have been playing RPG games for a long time and am a quick learner.

Please give me consideration,

Chumpy

DeletedUser2039

View attachment 560
Just wanted to post the top 15 ABP alliances as of 3/9/13. What seems to be going on is The Silence holding the lead, Eclipse remaining in a very close second, and the Union averaging about 1500-2000 back. After that it gets really disappointing and alliances are hardly picking up anything. The distance between 3rd and 4th is huge and then all the alliances get pretty close again.

All in all, I see the top three as the alliances to pay attention to, after that ABP is just on the lower side. I will say that some alliances are in bad locations and they lack targets, but I don't mean to make excuses for them. Just an observation.

Another idea, really food for thought, look at the top ABP players and then look at some of the lower ABP alliances. Shows how point oriented many players are. For example Bull3377 has 1608 battle points while the #10 ABP alliance has only 1314 ABP.

*I hope bull doesn't mind me using him as an example;)*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am on the same island as Mr. Bull, and he tought me a ton about this game. Granted it was from the point of his sowrd that he taught me. This guy rocks, and I feel very lucky haveing him here to learn the game from.

DeletedUser

I am on the same island as Mr. Bull, and he tought me a ton about this game. Granted it was from the point of his sowrd that he taught me. This guy rocks, and I feel very lucky haveing him here to learn the game from.
Lucky! I had to learn from my mistakes.
P.S. Do not base your troops count on the inactives on your island. Since they had 6 swordsmen I thought that 12 was a good number, the first time I played. lol

DeletedUser

Oh he made sure I learned from my mistakes, I would do something, he would im me asking why I did that, I would explain, then he would reply with what I should have done. I still make the same newb mistakes as everyone else, but my learning curve is much faster.