Top 12 Attacking Alliances

DeletedUser

Whom ever read the whole thing was suppose to get a cookie, I was looking for my cookie. :(

DeletedUser

Where's my cookie :(
DAEDALUS BANNED TYLER UNTIL HE GIVES ME A COOKIE DANG IT!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Ahhh.. Are you guys gonna live on a farm and have a baby named Tyler Jr. I'm picturing what he'll look like..
haha.jpg

DeletedUser

Ok, ok, ok, time to return to topic please. :) Take the cookie talk to off-topic. Start a Tylers Cookies thread if you like, just not here. :)

DeletedUser2800

I agree, not to many targets atm to really gain some bp

DeletedUser2039

Hate to see The Union dropping back in ABP, but our target forum tab is full and the support tab is empty:p Must be going good enough then:D

DeletedUser2630

Hate to see The Union dropping back in ABP, but our target forum tab is full and the support tab is empty:p Must be going good enough then:D

yes I enjoyed the DBP we received from your guys trying to take one of our cities. It's not as easy as taking a city from a player who has left the server. I only had 12 DBP before yesterday :) This game really is a lot of fun.

DeletedUser2039

Our ABP has dramatically increased in the past few days haha our city count is fantastic in my perspective. Funny how many spies we have caught in our cities too. If only I had a count on how much silver is being used:p

DeletedUser2630

Our ABP has dramatically increased in the past few days haha our city count is fantastic in my perspective. Funny how many spies we have caught in our cities too. If only I had a count on how much silver is being used:p

yes, true. I have used a ton of silver trying to get spy reports. You know if you're catching a lot then some of them are getting through too :)

DeletedUser2039

I have my doubts on that one. We actively filter our silver through the alliance and funnel it to those who need it most. Some get through, but again I sight our support tab and its bareness. Things are always subject to change though!

DeletedUser2630

I have my doubts on that one. We actively filter our silver through the alliance and funnel it to those who need it most. Some get through, but again I sight our support tab and its bareness. Things are always subject to change though!

well I'm not going to post spy reports here but believe me, we are getting through :)