Top 12 Attacking Alliances

DeletedUser2498

ain't that the truth lee. you guys still have someone left to fight so i'm kind of jealous, except for the whole speed 1 thing.

DeletedUser

ain't that the truth lee. you guys still have someone left to fight so i'm kind of jealous, except for the whole speed 1 thing.

I feel lucky i started in a speed 1 world. never got rimmed in eta. got rimmed twice in iota. and I have a world to go to one iota dies

DeletedUser

There is a big difference between iota & eta besides speed.
In iota SFB & SS fight everyone & the other top alliances just try to survive the assaults.
In Eta most of the top alliance are apparently afraid to attack each other and content to pick on much smaller alliances.
It will be interesting to see how things go when the WWs approach and TU, All-In, & the Night Coalition are forced to face each other.

rjk82

Citizen
There is a big difference between iota & eta besides speed.
In iota SFB & SS fight everyone & the other top alliances just try to survive the assaults.
In Eta most of the top alliance are apparently afraid to attack each other and content to pick on much smaller alliances.
It will be interesting to see how things go when the WWs approach and TU, All-In, & the Night Coalition are forced to face each other.

Good to see that you have no idea what you are talking about. Thanks for the irrelevant input.

DeletedUser

There were many alliances that have at one point been above or a top the Union,Night Coalition and ALL IN, we got up here and stayed up here by fighting and working to stay on top. You can't blame us now because we have successfully stayed on top of the rankings when so many other alliances have come before us and disappeared to the dustbins of history.

DeletedUser2039

Good to see that you have no idea what you are talking about. Thanks for the irrelevant input.
Hahahaha, that is the rjk I remember!

I definitely agree with Cerulias though, they are the top three for a reason.

DeletedUser

Irrelevant yes, but I was just responding to the prior post. No idea what, I'm talking about ? Time will tell.

If you read my post carefully you'll notice I said "most" top alliances. TU is an exception. They have fought top alliances all along. Their diplomacy has allowed them to be secure on their Western & Southern borders.

I also agree with Cerulias that there is a reason AI & the Night Coalition remains on top but its not because they have fought tough opponents. I'd challenge him to tell me when his alliance has ever been in a fight with an alliance even close to NW size. Instead they prey on the small and weak.

Again, not a "bad" strategy to stay on top. They are very good at cleaning up their in-actives & gaining ABP by attacking in-actives and clearing ghosts, but taking cities from experienced active players... not so good.

The point is when the WW era arrives the top alliances will be forced to challenge each other unless you're content to make it a simple resource race. When that time comes AI & the Night will most likely have to face TU. TU will have over a year of experience fighting the most challenging opponents in their area while the Night Coalition will have NO experience fighting worthy opponents and refining their techniques. You can't improve your skills in this game unless you fight opponents of equal or greater stature.

However, I have no idea what I'm talking about :eek:

DeletedUser

I cannot wait for WW when I a TU member that has "more" experience attack with my Briemes, Archers and Swords. Going to be brutal to our opponents!

DeletedUser

Yea malas talking about taking cities from experienced players scream volumes. I believe the story use to be attack NW because they are so spread out and disorganized they are easy trappings. Yet my alliance has only lost one city in any war and has taken plenty of your own alliance's cities and every other opponent who claimed the Night was a joke and yet we are the ones laughing. So you can make all the snickering comments you like Malas at the end of the day your alliance that you built was a joke and lasted a mere few weeks when finally pressured by a much better alliance. Our alliance is broken into branches and our Eastern branch was the same size with less players than your whole alliance that had the advantage of close proximity to each other,yet the cities keep on dropping like flies, you might succeed in stopping a few attempts but nobody in war should expect to win every battle, yet we are sure as hell winning the war. You enjoy living in the shadow of the Night Empire and you can keep crying about how "awesome" you are by your silly back-handed insults but at the end of the day, we are the ones enjoying playing this game while you can barely keep your players playing. Please keep telling me how we should play this game since your own personal experience in failing really screams as someone who knows what they are talking about thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

lmao but please Malas, keep telling me how we should run our alliance, we clearly do not know what we are doing over here...:p You are obviously soooooo good at running things lol

DeletedUser

lmao but please Malas, keep telling me how we should run our alliance, we clearly do not know what we are doing over here...:p You are obviously soooooo good at running things lol

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL! :)

DeletedUser2385

Just pointing out that Night's ABP -is- quickly approaching TU's.

4Jc9J.png

DeletedUser

lol quickly approaching right... we have been at this range give or take a few hundred thousand for over a month, with the amount of inactivity popping around Eta, I can't imagine we can keep up our ABP rate, their is a drastic reduction of BP on all fronts from dead alliances but we gotta clean up those cities, someones gotta do it. Regardless of how close our ABP is, the amount of ABP you guys have generated is amazing, I didn't think we would even get this close.

DeletedUser

One of the things I love about all the Grepolis Forums is how much mis-information is spouted.

Yea malas talking about taking cities from experienced players scream volumes.

Must have struck a nerve for me to warrant a double post :) Or was it your 2 CS I added to my wall that got you riled?
Thanks to your recent failure, I now have 31 Coalition CS decorating my wall and lost 1 city.

Yet my alliance has only lost one city in any war and has taken plenty of your own alliance's cities and every other opponent who claimed the Night was a joke and yet we are the ones laughing. So you can make all the snickering comments you like Malas at the end of the day your alliance that you built was a joke and lasted a mere few weeks when finally pressured by a much better alliance.

1. I don't recall ANYONE ever calling the Night Coalition a joke.
2. I didn't found the WayMakers nor did I make any final decisions there.
3. The alliance I did found (with the intention of going solo) is still here and I'm still growing.

Our alliance is broken into branches and our Eastern branch was the same size with less players than your whole alliance that had the advantage of close proximity to each other,yet the cities keep on dropping like flies, you might succeed in stopping a few attempts but nobody in war should expect to win every battle, yet we are sure as hell winning the war.

1. The WayMakers might have been about the same size as the NW players who have been attacking but add the NF, Oc, & a few SE players who participate in your Ops they were outnumbered 2 or 3 to one.
2. Yes you are winning the war and WayMaker cities are falling rapidly. Never expected anything different, WayMakers recruited way too many inactives & an RL crisis took their best player so you had plenty of inactives and ghosts to feed on.

you can keep crying about how "awesome" you are by your silly back-handed insults but at the end of the day, we are the ones enjoying playing this game while you can barely keep your players playing.
1. When did I say anything about being "awesome"? I'm a mediocore player who isn't real active but I've been around for a long time and can't be intimidated or decieved by propaganda.
2. You posted in the forum how bored you are. I'm enjoying the game.

Please keep telling me how we should play this game
Keep doing exactly what you are doing.
1. Build your mighty empire by preying on the weakest alliances you can find and avoid any real challenge.
2. Make informal pacts (like AE in the past and presumably SE now) then stab them in the back.
3. Pat yourself on the back and remind everyone how great you are.

That way when the time comes that you 1) must face a strong well organized alliance, or 2) your coalition wakes up and realizes that its only a matter of time till you run out of easy targets and turn on them too. I can enjoy watching your utter dismay.

Finally, keep attacking me. I need the BP and am looking forward to seeing if you really are good enough to rim me in a matter of days like your Academy leaders boasted weeks ago

DeletedUser

I enjoyed the 11k+ABP, so don't worry it was quite enjoyable. thisisgrepolis. Actually that first CS was a screw up lol in my haste and eager in attacking you, I sent my revolt attack and didn't notice the time difference. I was cracking up at my stupidity when I noticed it, that is why that CS went with any assisting waves, I was actually hoping you might of noticed the time was off and would dodge it, oh well troops/ships are meant to die. You've been a worthy prey, yourself and your alliance and I will enjoy the hunt to clear you guys from Eta. May Night set on you all soon enough...Sooner or later we all die, I take pride in knowing we are lasting longer than many others that have already fallen and will continue to fall before Eta is complete.

DeletedUser2039

Little rat poison and LS's should clear the problem right up. Isn't 65 the biggest rat nest these days left?

DeletedUser

hehe I was thinking of you the other day Tyler when I saw malas criticize my PnP post for it not being completely factual in his eyes :D. It reminded me of your former battles against your critics...

DeletedUser2622

hehe I was thinking of you the other day Tyler when I saw malas criticize my PnP post for it not being completely factual in his eyes :D. It reminded me of your former battles against your critics...

Tyler had critics?