Top 12 Attacking Alliances

DeletedUser

For most of us, BP ends on the 26th. Don't post here yet, just made this for the future.

DeletedUser

lol this is stupid I activated v mode on one world and forgot it connects to every world :((!! I think I'm gonna cry.
But what ever, ABP this early don't really show who can conquer a city. More like how can build the most troops the fastes with gold lol

DeletedUser

lol this is stupid I activated v mode on one world and forgot it connects to every world :((!! I think I'm gonna cry.
But what ever, ABP this early don't really show who can conquer a city. More like how can build the most troops the fastes with gold lol

Sorry to hear that. :(

DeletedUser

Haha it's ok.
The real alliances are shown in war, I realized I don't need BP this early.

DeletedUser

Although purple hornet is right, here is the rankings in ABP.
grepo.jpg

DeletedUser1048

lol Only two players in my alliance ALL IN have bp and yet we are ranked second, how amusing. I got 88 bp and that is 7th in the world, man has there been little action today.

DeletedUser2039

Not much to go off of...rather disappointing. It will get exciting soon though!:)

DeletedUser308

My bp ran out later than most people, but got my alliance up to second in abp :)
So far The Silence is looking really good.

DeletedUser

My bp ran out later than most people, but got my alliance up to second in abp :)
So far The Silence is looking really good.

My BP ran out before anyone's because I was the 40th person in the world... hehe...

DeletedUser

We caused a player to ghost already. :D Shows you that people quit very quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I found it hard to believe you can make ppl quit in non conquest world. To bad we dont have more of you building us cities to take over. Congrats at being the best of all the of all the not so good people.

DeletedUser2039

Thanks? I really don't care about your issues in your conquest world haha ***** all you want?

DeletedUser2063

I think it's sad that my alliance, with 2 people, has more ABP's than alliances with 49 people *Facepalms*

DeletedUser2039

You only have 55 ABP and your bragging? I myself about 4x that...

DeletedUser

I have 16! IN YO FACE!
Mostly because I got out of vacation mode 5 hours ago lol