Top 12 Attacking Alliances

DeletedUser2630

Well in that case they're garbage because The Union will crush them;)

dude, are you just joking and trying to be funny saying The Silence are "garbage" and the union will "crush" them?
if you are serious why don't you start with me? I'm ready and would challenge you to a city on city skirmish to see how well a little garbage player like I can do against such a vastly experienced and knowledgeable player like you. Or is it just more talk? You do talk a lot. If it's just talk then that's fine, it's borderline amusing. If you're serious then let's do this thing. I'm waiting.

DeletedUser2039

dude, are you just joking and trying to be funny saying The Silence are "garbage" and the union will "crush" them?
if you are serious why don't you start with me? I'm ready and would challenge you to a city on city skirmish to see how well a little garbage player like I can do against such a vastly experienced and knowledgeable player like you. Or is it just more talk? You do talk a lot. If it's just talk then that's fine, it's borderline amusing. If you're serious then let's do this thing. I'm waiting.

I was referring to his egotistical comment in a sarcastic way...he said they got a lot more dangerous because he joined, so I simply stated how I feel that makes the alliance look. Unless leading, very few players make or break an entire alliance. It is a collection of everyone. I was not referring to everyone in it. So hop off8)

In reference to talking, once again we have different meaning. With talking, I mean I am an active forum participant to further the community. Not talking **** so to speak.

When stating The Union will crush them, of coarse I think my alliance is capable of it. The best I can say is I worded it badly, and in that case my apologies;)

DeletedUser2630

I was referring to his egotistical comment in a sarcastic way...he said they got a lot more dangerous because he joined, so I simply stated how I feel that makes the alliance look. Unless leading, very few players make or break an entire alliance. It is a collection of everyone. I was not referring to everyone in it. So hop off8)

In reference to talking, once again we have different meaning. With talking, I mean I am an active forum participant to further the community. Not talking **** so to speak.

When stating The Union will crush them, of coarse I think my alliance is capable of it. The best I can say is I worded it badly, and in that case my apologies;)

No need to apologize. I happen to disagree with you that your alliance can crush mine. Time will tell but I'd count that as smack talk and will come back to haunt you and your teammates. We can be friendly even as I remove your heart and eat it in front of you....... let's have some fun shall we?

DeletedUser2039

No need to apologize. I happen to disagree with you that your alliance can crush mine. Time will tell but I'd count that as smack talk and will come back to haunt you and your teammates. We can be friendly even as I remove your heart and eat it in front of you....... let's have some fun shall we?

Hahahaha sure thing!

DeletedUser2039

A sense of humor is what keeps things fun

Hahaha, that is what my sig is all about! I can make one for you too if you'd like8)

Just in case you actually did, I pulled off some of my artistic ability for another fantastic piece.
Forumssig_zps7cb9bf63.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2630

Hahaha, that is what my sig is all about! I can make one for you too if you'd like8)

Just in case you actually did, I pulled off some of my artistic ability for another fantastic piece.
Forumssig_zps7cb9bf63.png

Aw!!! That's so sweet of you, except I'm a girl unless "humorman" is now like "actor" and is without gender. I like the colors but could you put a sunflower in there too?

DeletedUser2039

Sorry, it has the same meaning regardless of gender, but sunflower coming up!!
Forumssig_zps87fc7045.png

DeletedUser2039

You too:D
[spr](this post didn't have enough characters...well you know what, not only have you wasted your time reading this and I've wasted my time writing this...but we all loose...and the man wins...wait...what man...HA...more time wasted...yet you continue to read this...lots of dots...I like the color blue, the color red, and btw...yes I just said btw instead of spelling it out...color has no "u" in it...so you brits can get outa here...this is 'MURICA...we already beat you in the revolution, do we need to have a grepo revolution to prove it is without a "u"?...HA more time wasted...this never gets old...well yes it does...well...well...well...well...how many are you going to read until you quit!!! For those who read that whole thing...congrats...here is your cookie good sir)[/spr]

DeletedUser2630

sorry for stupid question but how to I get this to be on my profile?

DeletedUser

Can't believe I read the whole thing. :D even after he said I was wasting my time.
PM me so I can can explain it better BB.