Top 12 Alliances!!

DeletedUser

Hydra Initiative became... inactive! You're wrog Petrika, this alliance does not stay on the top 12, but you' re right for the firts place.

Abp better than our and they are in the first place now.

You just recruited all players from hydra, awesome!

Worst abp and we should have a mra's medal! What can we do? We know we are Neewbies, don' t be afraid us.

Sorry but what is your ABP can you copy paste there for all please? Another question how citys you have? and the last question have you yet conquered any one or winned a warr against any alliance?

Just info: You are talking with the most highest average points players, number one ABP player, number one fighter... the mirror from recent is: 1 founder rimmed ERROR, and the best alliance that was here some times ago dissolved im talking about Last Fallen Nation. So if my alliance is only this like you said: come and meet me in battle field but i dont give you more then 36 hours before i conquer your city. thanks for the atention and be more profesional and less personal in your opinions

DeletedUser

Ah yes now I saw your AP ABP and the insignificant alliance where you are :p xaxiki looool

DeletedUser

(1) Sorry but what is your ABP can you copy paste there for all please? (2) Another question how citys you have? and the last question (3) have you yet conquered any one or winned a warr against any alliance?

1) our APB ~950
2) one city.
3) yes

i dont give you more then 36 hours before i conquer your city

I can't wait. How should I built my city for you? What research do you want in he academy?

be more profesional and less personal in your opinions

Professional and less personal? I thought grepolis is a game and not a profession... why do you say that? I only said: "you just recruited all players from hydra" Its that a lie? I was talking about your alliance... not you personaly.

Your Alliance profile....

Diplomacy is closed
If we dont attack you, dont ask pact with us, dont ask NAP and dont write to our members or this will be an act of warr. We will attack you all the time, day and night and dont be boring beging us to stop. You are only a slave, you are our farm and if we think to have your city better for you to evaquate by yourself and to go ghost!

hahaha I would like to request the Innogames for a new award.

Best arrogance award! (That' was personal, you see the difference now?)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser308

Screenshot2012-08-19at90505AM.png

Updated top 12

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-08-19 at 9.05.05 AM.jpg
    Screen shot 2012-08-19 at 9.05.05 AM.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 73

DeletedUser

My my, I went away for the weekend and there has been a lot of changes.

DeletedUser374

Seems like the only alliances with any pull at the moment (Ace of Hearts and Beta's Reckoning) are going at it...lol...That'll leave only one alliance in the end :p
wonder who it will be...

DeletedUser13

Dont know that......but I know that TSC will be gone soon! :)

DeletedUser

I don't think so. TCS will be probably be dropping in the ranks soon, but will probably remain in the top 12 for a while.

Anyways, the wars between AOH and BR will be interesting to watch.

DeletedUser

OMG, is my boy Sasa playing in this sand box? I'm so excited!

DeletedUser371

my opinion for 6 aleanc
1--- Ace of Hearts. its simple , win the server
2--- The Storm Crows. not longer in this server they get dispareted
3--- Betas Reckoning. MRA if kill they lider they run to escape
4---IMMORTALS. not know
5-
WHITE EAGLES . THE BEST PLAYER HERE ITS NINA HEHEHHEHHEHE

DeletedUser13

1.Ace of Hearts-#1 in ABP,In Average.....Just the Location is Not that Great,fighting BR and TSC
2.The Storm Crows-Getting better,Better Average and ABP but still not Great....Will day survive War with AoH?
3.Betas Reckoning-Second Average and ABP...Looks like they are loosing to AoH!
4.-IMMORTALS-Still a MRA
5.Knights Templar-Great Alliance with good ABP and Location(And Very good Leadership)
6.Celtic Warriors-Low Average and low ABP...Dont know how will they do...
7.DRACONIANS-^^Same only they have better Location
8.The Illuminati-MRA with Low Average and ABP
9.The Nights Watch-Not Bad...Just work on ABP a little! :)
10.RageX-MRA
11.The Pyro Maniacs-Something like MRA :D
12.Lucchese Family-New to me...Dont know what will they do!