Top 12 Alliances!!

DeletedUser

What about of your post to dont attack trys raffy? because he was secure for you some precious intels? What about this? you dennie this? If you do it i can find the originaly that was posted in your forums...So is simple Me dont allowed trys to spy and kicked him out. About my alliance i know that we still the best for more than 30 days. And will stay the best forever

P.S. ask to trys to send you the 100 mails where he write that we are the best alliance and not you, before I kicked him out and he started the gossips

Ohh honest? tell me why u have spy now on us? And why u gone with enemy and betrayed all the friends and now are in warr with them if u are to much honest abbee? The honour is something strange for all of you. end of discursion. If u have to show there anything about your alliance and TOP 12 you can continue to write

DeletedUser

Oh im sure that me was tired much to write it that you to read... google translator is not good like me :p

DeletedUser308

I told my alliance not to attack him because there was a possibility he would join us, he said he wasn't sure and wanted time to see what alliance was better. You want me to show you proof? I have never asked anyone to spy on your alliance to me, unlike you i want to play a fair game. One of your members did willingly gave me information for a while though, without me asking.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What about of your post to dont attack trys raffy? because he was secure for you some precious intels? What about this? you dennie this? If you do it i can find the originaly that was posted in your forums...So is simple Me dont allowed trys to spy and kicked him out. About my alliance i know that we still the best for more than 30 days. And will stay the best forever

P.S. ask to trys to send you the 100 mails where he write that we are the best alliance and not you, before I kicked him out and he started the gossips

Ohh honest? tell me why u have spy now on us? And why u gone with enemy and betrayed all the friends and now are in warr with them if u are to much honest abbee? The honour is something strange for all of you. end of discursion. If u have to show there anything about your alliance and TOP 12 you can continue to write

I'm not a betrayer. AOH was good to me, just you were interesting, and sometimes equivocal. You always want your success, like everyone, but sometimes you dont realise you offend someone. I mentioned, I liked that alliance. But YOU figured out I'm a betrayer, and a liar, because I contacted Raffy. If you dont like someone, he needn't to be our enemy, too. We are friends. As you can see, I finished that world. When we had the quarrel, and we offended each other, I sent you a message 1 day after. I wrote you I lost my grandfather, who was my favorite relative. But you didn't read that message, and you blocked my messages. Please think a bit about theese sentences.

I'd like to finish this quarrel, if you have problems with me contact me in Private Message, I'm a real person like you, I make mistakes, like you, and like everyone. You will play on Beta, and I will play on other world(s). If we will meet again, I hope we wont start it again, if you will have problems with me again, just dont contact me. Neednt to figure out lies, and other things to humiliate me, and I will make it, too.

As I mentioned, I respect you, like everyone, just sometimes you must listen others about they opinion, and they decision.

I wish you a successful game, and please try to talk again about 12 alliances.

DeletedUser

I know for fact that nothing Trys Asgon says to ANYONE can be trusted. He does not know me as none of you do atm, but I know him, and I have seen him booted from every alliance he has been in on two worlds now. And it has ALWAYS been for the same reasons. He is a manipulator and a con-man, if you let him in your circle you do so at your own risk.

Abbee, I can see you have many issues, but none are game related, which is unfortunate not only for any alliance you are in but for yourself included. You expect too much from others and offer little yourself, it is a game of war, and your personal "lets play nice or i will give you a piece of my mind" attitude is counter productive. Lets face it, the only person any of us can trust in this game is ourselves and all we can ask of others is for them not to betray the alliance they are in. I was in LFN when it was destroyed, nothing personal, we lost our leader but as individuals we look for a fresh start. I had the choice to follow Raffy and or Jeff727, but was offered a place with AoH, all good directions, and not one of them a guarentee it would not happen again, but I mad my choice as did the rest of the refugees when LFN was disbanded. The point is this, the game changes everyday, be happy where you are and do your best to make it work, jumping around alliance to alliance and still complaining about old alliances you left or were booted from only confirms you will not be happy anywhere, which leads me back to my original comment, it is unfortunate you have these issues and i wish you the best and hope you can have fun playing the game with us.

Now for my Leader Pet, he is actually pretty darn good at this game and cares about the members, (inactive is inactive regardless of which alliance they are in). I'll be honest, when I was in LFN supporting Error, I wanted Pet's head on a platter, but now as part of his alliance, I can say I am very pleased to have met him and look forward to playing the game with him as my Leader. I recomend that if anyone out there is up in the air about the direction of thier Aliance, they seek him out either as a member or possibly as an ally alliance.

I've said too much and don't want to take up anymore of your time, it is a pleasure to meet you all, and i look forward to seeing you on the battlefield either as an ally or as a foe.

truely,
U2R1

DeletedUser

I know for fact that nothing Trys Asgon says to ANYONE can be trusted. He does not know me as none of you do atm, but I know him, and I have seen him booted from every alliance he has been in on two worlds now. And it has ALWAYS been for the same reasons. He is a manipulator and a con-man, if you let him in your circle you do so at your own risk.

Abbee, I can see you have many issues, but none are game related, which is unfortunate not only for any alliance you are in but for yourself included. You expect too much from others and offer little yourself, it is a game of war, and your personal "lets play nice or i will give you a piece of my mind" attitude is counter productive. Lets face it, the only person any of us can trust in this game is ourselves and all we can ask of others is for them not to betray the alliance they are in. I was in LFN when it was destroyed, nothing personal, we lost our leader but as individuals we look for a fresh start. I had the choice to follow Raffy and or Jeff727, but was offered a place with AoH, all good directions, and not one of them a guarentee it would not happen again, but I mad my choice as did the rest of the refugees when LFN was disbanded. The point is this, the game changes everyday, be happy where you are and do your best to make it work, jumping around alliance to alliance and still complaining about old alliances you left or were booted from only confirms you will not be happy anywhere, which leads me back to my original comment, it is unfortunate you have these issues and i wish you the best and hope you can have fun playing the game with us.

Now for my Leader Pet, he is actually pretty darn good at this game and cares about the members, (inactive is inactive regardless of which alliance they are in). I'll be honest, when I was in LFN supporting Error, I wanted Pet's head on a platter, but now as part of his alliance, I can say I am very pleased to have met him and look forward to playing the game with him as my Leader. I recomend that if anyone out there is up in the air about the direction of thier Aliance, they seek him out either as a member or possibly as an ally alliance.

I've said too much and don't want to take up anymore of your time, it is a pleasure to meet you all, and i look forward to seeing you on the battlefield either as an ally or as a foe.

truely,
U2R1

You dont know me U2R1, I dont know why do you think it. I'm not a manipulator. You can't believe I didnt want to join Petrika, because I didn't like his behaviour, and tactic. So registered now, so I think Petrika asked you to post it, but if not, never mind.

Finish this story, I dont care the AOH, and Petrika, if you have qestion,s feel free to contact me PM.

Its "Top 12 Alliances" topic, not "Petrika's, and Trys's quarrel topic with their supporters".

DeletedUser

so says the guy with 1501 post...lol, i knew of you ever before i met Pet, i have seen you in action and we all know there are always some truth to rumors, how can so many strangers make the same claim about a single player when they themselve have not met, the fact that Pet tagged you a spy and betrayer only confirms what so many leaders of alliance on other worlds before him have claimed. and your right this thread is not about you, so unless you have something to contribute to the top 12 alliances other trash talking the leaders, why don't you leave your post count at 1501, or are you unable to keep your lies to yourself?
have a nice day
U2R1

DeletedUser

Another Petrika Grosi-toady. Thank you your "post".

So PLEASE try to talk about 12 alliances.

DeletedUser

Who are you to tell us for what we must talk? Go to be spy on other world now couse in Beta you closed like i suggest in our alliance profile: Going ghost... Nice choise congrats :p... yes guys lets talks for 12 TOP ALLIANCES

1. ACE OF HEARTS THE BEST
2. ACE OF HEARTS THE BEST
3. ACE OF HEARTS THE BEST
4. ACE OF HEARTS THE BEST
5. ACE OF HEARTS THE BEST
6. ACE OF HEARTS THE BEST
7. ACE OF HEARTS THE BEST
8. ACE OF HEARTS THE BEST
9. ACE OF HEARTS THE BEST
10.ACE OF HEARTS THE BEST
11.ACE OF HEARTS THE BEST
12.ACE OF HEARTS THE BEST

THE END :p

DeletedUser

Who are you to tell us for what we must talk? Go to be spy on other world now couse in Beta you closed like i suggest in our alliance profile: Going ghost... Nice choise congrats :p... yes guys lets talks for 12 TOP ALLIANCES

1. ACE OF HEARTS THE BEST
2. ACE OF HEARTS THE BEST
3. ACE OF HEARTS THE BEST
4. ACE OF HEARTS THE BEST
5. ACE OF HEARTS THE BEST
6. The Illuminati
7. ACE OF HEARTS THE BEST
8. ACE OF HEARTS THE BEST
9. ACE OF HEARTS THE BEST
10.ACE OF HEARTS THE BEST
11.ACE OF HEARTS THE BEST
12.ACE OF HEARTS THE BEST

THE END :p

fixed :p lol

DeletedUser308

"Is wonderfull when all the noobs and cowards of this world play together against the best and they losse again... you noobs never seen 300 spartans? you are the dishonour of this game: 5 alliances against one pfffff"
You do know the 300 Spartans lose in the end, right?
Trys isn't a spy, assume he is all you want but you have no proof, you are just going off based on rumors and words from players who know nothing. U2R1, by that theory you are choosing to believe Trys is a spy and manipulator because many people say he is, well many say petrika is a poor leader so what does that say about him? o.o
Let's keep this to the top 12 now shall we?

DeletedUser

"Is wonderfull when all the noobs and cowards of this world play together against the best and they losse again... you noobs never seen 300 spartans? you are the dishonour of this game: 5 alliances against one pfffff"
You do know the 300 Spartans lose in the end, right?
Trys isn't a spy, assume he is all you want but you have no proof, you are just going off based on rumors and words from players who know nothing. U2R1, by that theory you are choosing to believe Trys is a spy and manipulator because many people say he is, well many say petrika is a poor leader so what does that say about him? o.o
Let's keep this to the top 12 now shall we?

Oh yeah all my enemys and who hate me said that im a poor leader... But better to ask to my alliance how am I? Or im worry raffy? Or better go to ask to error what leader am I couse he started to talk like you now. You are lucky to have little citys not in mine interes and to have citys not to much near with me... About me and mine alliance are not your bla bla bla... who definy me and my guys and girls, but are the facts and the facts are that we are the best in all stats, Best AP, Best ABP, best DBP, best FBP also personally im number one in all this stats... so this decide and show to all who is the best and not your empty words... when u have something concrete come there and talk how bad leader am I and how bad alliance are us. We are not like you, a MRA you are having pacts with all praying to them to enter in warr with Aces also you are recruiting every noob of beta world who says to you that hate me or hate Aces... I vote for you like the most noob leader of this world

DeletedUser308

You're right i forgot you prefer inactives over me. I'm still waiting for you to attack me, i even took a city closer to you hoping to get atacked. Yes we have half the abp, half the total bp, half your points, but we have less then half your members. I don't know how you can call my alliance an mra when we have 41 members. Don't worry petrika, we will be taking more cities like the one we took yesterday in the heart of your alliance ;)

DeletedUser

Ok guys, I was just taking a look and I noticed something. The topic of this thread is not "Trys Asgon is a spy, discuss!" I was shocked as I am sure you all are. Apparently this thread is for discussing the top 12 alliances.

So lets see if we can do something a bit different, like staying on topic. :)

DeletedUser

So tell me, what makes a top 12 alliance, is it the points alone if so can anyone make an MRA and claim status, is it the leadership, if Error had not been handed his hat, would LFN still be in top ranks? What are your thoughts?

DeletedUser

We are talking about our alliances but the alliances are not separated from the members, spy, leaders etc... a little bit difficult to dont talk about all...

Response about MRA concept: You raffy may be have half of mine members but the problem is not the number problem is the way in wich you recruite your members... you still a MRA im sorry mate if u was not a MRA tell me how can i have more than 3 spy on your alliance?