DeletedUser

my opinion for 6 aleanc
1--- Ace of Hearts. its simple , win the server
2--- The Storm Crows. not longer in this server they get dispareted
3--- Betas Reckoning. MRA if kill they lider they run to escape
4---IMMORTALS. not know
5-
WHITE EAGLES . THE BEST PLAYER HERE ITS NINA HEHEHHEHHEHE

Muahahaha I love this: If you kill their leader they escape!

DeletedUser

Be more concret dear coward... I promisse to keep number one my members and they are... Also from more than 3 weeks im always number one on all stats so you and your friends can be good to attack with words, but i like to see you attacking with swords :p
And your big coalition with our enemys will fail for sure you are only cowards. 3 highest MRA you are Betas, Knights Templar and Storm Crows... all your player together are the tripple of us but we stil rule... for me this server will be closed soon and the only cheater here are you who was with me and go to ask invite to enemy saying to them that will give infos about my alliance. If I lie because dont am stupid to allow you to spy and saboteur my alliance this is not a lie. The problem with you is that you all are noobs and evil players but also you are lossers. My guys and gurls are the best and will see the results later in game when you will go to disapear like error both with your leaders and founder and allies

DeletedUser

Petrika my friend how can you say for Trys that he is noob,he is right beside you in BPS.Check his alfa stats.He maybe dont play long like you but he defentely isn't noob,silverblt too.Those guys are clever and great warriors.

DeletedUser

I like to see one attack from this guys to me not only verbal attacks and gossip on how bad I am... I dont know and dont care what trys do in other worlds but i see what he is doing there... he is a sim city player he never attacked an enemy or supported a friend all the time that he was in our alliance for me is totaly a noob. may be his ABP is by killing his own troops i dont see any attack again from him to my alliance and betas dont have other enemy. Silverbilt is not his level noob but silver have problems with himself and dont know to distingue who to dont be enemy and who to go to be enemy. You will see silverbilt and all who is listed my enemy soon. THIS IS A PROMISSE! (No one belived when i done the same promisse there in this forums for rimming error and when i rimmed him all the cowards start to talk bad for their founder... This are mans without dignity. The same is with trys asgon. Who want to see his private communication from start to end with me? All the time he talked bad for betas and saying that our alliance was awesome, i was awesome and we was wiiner and he like us... at the moment that i kicked him out he go and start to talk bad for me and others in enemy forum and start to being dumb by starting invites and beging my alliance members to left me and to go to join him... he forget to who my members are loyal and he dont know what is a leader) This was a part of story but you can understand to much from this and if trys come to talk again ill publish all our mails and you will have other proofs for what im saying but i dont like to humiliate him totaly, i like to humiliate him only in game

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser308

I like to see one attack from this guys to me not only verbal attacks and gossip on how bad I am... I dont know and dont care what trys do in other worlds but i see what he is doing there... he is a sim city player he never attacked an enemy or supported a friend all the time that he was in our alliance for me is totaly a noob. may be his ABP is by killing his own troops i dont see any attack again from him to my alliance and betas dont have other enemy. Silverbilt is not his level noob but silver have problems with himself and dont know to distingue who to dont be enemy and who to go to be enemy. You will see silverbilt and all who is listed my enemy soon. THIS IS A PROMISSE! (No one belived when i done the same promisse there in this forums for rimming error and when i rimmed him all the cowards start to talk bad for their founder... This are mans without dignity. The same is with trys asgon. Who want to see his private communication from start to end with me? All the time he talked bad for betas and saying that our alliance was awesome, i was awesome and we was wiiner and he like us... at the moment that i kicked him out he go and start to talk bad for me and others in enemy forum and start to being dumb by starting invites and beging my alliance members to left me and to go to join him... he forget to who my members are loyal and he dont know what is a leader) This was a part of story but you can understand to much from this and if trys come to talk again ill publish all our mails and you will have other proofs for what im saying but i dont like to humiliate him totaly, i like to humiliate him only in game
I'd like to see the same from you, since the day you declared war all you talked about was rimming me like you did error, how you were gonna humiliate me in front of everyone, but still not one attack from you. I see you still like to boast about how you rimmed Error, to be honest that's no big accomplishment, error was not that great of a player. Anyways finally got my internet running so i'll be back soon ;)

DeletedUser

And im coming to you raffy, Cheers for your new lost city was nice to see what a poor attack power your alliance had, now im near to you... You are lucky only for a fact error was near to me in the same island you are to far...

DeletedUser308

And im coming to you raffy, Cheers for your new lost city was nice to see what a poor attack power your alliance had, now im near to you... You are lucky only for a fact error was near to me in the same island you are to far...

Finally, i'll be waiting. Why do you always bring up Error? if he was such a noob why do you constantly boast about how you rimmed him like it was some great accomplishment?
Soon enough your alliance will realize that you are a terrible leader, like some of your members already have, and leave. Making them do all your dirty work, sending support to cities that are claimed by your members just to get bp out of it, I honestly don't know how they all put up with you, i'm surprised your alliance has made it this far. But cheers to another inactive lol

DeletedUser

Yes im terrible leader ... But ask the members that follow me not who is betrayer and coward and go with enemy alliance... Im coming for you Raff... slowly slowly slowly... be patient wait.... ;)

DeletedUser

Yes im terrible leader ... But ask the members that follow me not who is betrayer and coward and go with enemy alliance... Im coming for you Raff... slowly slowly slowly... be patient wait.... ;)

:D Hello Petrika!

I'm not a betrayer ( I wasnt, just I didn't like your strategy. Thats all, I havent got any problem with you, just we can't understand each other. Many people, many thinking.

DeletedUser308

2. Forgive your enemy but remember the bastard's name.
error (RIMMED!)
Trys Asgon (RIMMED!)
Hank the Fantabulous
Paragon
Abbee
jeff727
Silverblt

When did you rim Trys, petrika? :eek:

DeletedUser

Yes, Im very curious Petrika. If I dont login, and delete my account, it DOESNT mean you rimmed me. You have never attacked me, just started to humiliate, and figure out im a betrayer ( foryou, everyoneis a betrayer, everybody knows it).
Im feel sorry for your aliance, because you trade on them, and they believe all of your lies. I hope, they will have a better gamethan you.

DeletedUser504

tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.jpg

Fun fun fun... :)

[edit: also? booooo on the non-moving gifs, forum mods]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

o_O

Please OFF another place, we discuss alliances here, and I think that person isnt an alliance.

DeletedUser504

o_O

Please OFF another place, we discuss alliances here, and I think that person isnt an alliance.

Neither is you and Petrika being catty to one another.

Pointing this out was, in fact, the point of the picture. :) Popcorn anyone?

DeletedUser

We are here to discuss it. We dont understand him, snd the AOH, so we want answers. Thats all.

DeletedUser

Honour is not your second name Trys

Trys you are only a dirty coward and spy your best friend acupunture agree this fact and ask to me apologies for trusting to you now to humiliate you publicaly there is the proof:

Acupuncture
Acupuncture on 2012-09-04 at 19:48
No, thanks, I left on my own accord for numerous reasons.

Anyhow, it's been proven Trys was indeed spying for Betas Reckoning, so I think I owe you and AoH an appology. We are having suspicions he's pulling the same **** at Alpha server, and with him doing it here, it isn't that unlikely, too.

Petrika Grosi on 2012-09-04 at 19:37
if u want to come back now that trys gone are wellcome

DeletedUser308

Trys never spied for me once. All he told me was that you are a hothead, your alliance was very poorly run, and you sent out a lot of massmails a day, never anything specific.

DeletedUser600

You chased out your own alliance members tonight. You started attacking them for no good reason.
If you thought they were a spy, well you were wrong.
I think you are getting nervous and taking it out on your own alliance that has supported you.
Besides, I don't want to play the game with spies. Would rather have an honest battle.
Their is no honor is taking out an inactive, or small fish.

DeletedUser

You chased out your own alliance members tonight. You started attacking them for no good reason.
If you thought they were a spy, well you were wrong.
I think you are getting nervous and taking it out on your own alliance that has supported you.
Besides, I don't want to play the game with spies. Would rather have an honest battle.
Their is no honor is taking out an inactive, or small fish.

You are right Abbee, I agree with you
Nobody like you Petrika, NOBODY! You trade on your own members, and you think you are best. NOT! Im nit the best, too, but I do not want to humiliate anybody, and I have fair play. Not like you. You figured out im a betrayer, and a spy. You think EVERYBODY is a spy. You must calm down, because it wont have a good and.

I respect everyone, so I respect you, too, but I think you must finish your terrible behavior.