Top 12 Alliances!!

DeletedUser

I keep always my promisses and here we are! Error showed how brave he was and how much good skilled, now all there know who is the master and who are the noobs. Also, there is no need to coment who is the best alliance or the best leader

DeletedUser13

Yes....But there is new alliance with active leadership called Fresh Start!

DeletedUser

Yep, they are quite strong and have good leaders. However, it only seems as if a few of LFN joined them. I wonder where the rest went?

DeletedUser

Tsk. Tsk. That's the fate of MRAs that only want large numbers.

DeletedUser

its kind of weird here, I play in EN server and usually the first alliance that got rimmed by others and disband first are MRA alliance, but we have a different situation here where the elite and top 1 kill point alliance were disband first..I wonder who will disband next..

btw Aces and WE are still the best ;)

DeletedUser

ve9mqg.jpg

DeletedUser

Now is the time for giving some opinions on TOP 12

1.Hydra Initiative - This alliance is a kinda of MRA, (3 founders). The members are not really experienced but are very active and great guys with warrior spirit. They have to learn more about grepolis and im sure that they are learning everyday, especially from the battles from White Eagles, who are low size but have experience from en server. I think if this guys have the right leader they can do great things in future. They understand for what im talking and they gived the proofs in our opertion KILL ERROR I think they will not stay long in TOP 1, but certanly they will stay long in TOP 12.

2.The Storm Crows - The Storm MRA. Their average points to low and ABP inexistent!

3.Ace of Hearts - Leaders of ocean 44 and ocean 45, like was our plan from the start. Someone laugh about this, but now who laught is RIMED. Dont need to write coments for my alliance, Im allowing the others to do this better. Statistics (Rimed the best alliance leader Error, and destroyed Last Fallen Nation.

4.DRACONIANS - Usualy MRA, will be good farms and citys when they grow. Sure that will not stay a long in TOP 12

5.Fire of the Dragons - All this dragons, all this fire... Im thinking about who go burned first? :p low ABP low AVP

6.Golden Age.- dont have idea

7.Fresh Start - Lets wish a really fresh start to ex LFN members. After their founder croll they really need it. There are some good players with experience from en server, also good average points.

8.Celtic Warriors - Simple a scotish MRA

9.-IMMORTALS- - The deads cant meet the death, so i agree, they merit the name IMMORTALS :p

10.The Massacres - Lucky to dont stay near to AOH, or this alliance will prove really what is a massacre

11.The Knights Watch - Dont have idea

12.White Eagles - The last of top 12 but not the last from valours and power. They keep a low profile but have good ABP. Active players, organized and experienced from en.server. In their warr with Hydras they show that the numbers doesnt matter. Average points low but doesnt matter at this point of game. I like to see how WE will do in future. Till now they are doing well, but who know what the future reserve to us? I like to see them in TOP 12 for long

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hello, I think is wrong to characterize us so early. Unfortunately we came a littlebit late in world BETA.
Since 2010, we never tried to reach the top of the rank but we try to have the most cities and most battle points. We'll see how the game progresses.

DeletedUser

Good job!

How Hydra will fight back now?

We Conquered first city from Hydra!

We??? You are in White Eagles. The city was conquered by a Golden Eagles's player. Its the same eagles?

DeletedUser13

-IMMORTALS- just reached 100 members!I know that they are late comers but still stinks like MRA! :D..............And very low Average!

DeletedUser

The only alliances that impress me are the ones at the bottom of the list in just points because total points matters far less than averages at this stage. Ergo, Fresh Start, both of the Eagles alliances, and Black Legion are looking mighty offensive minded early, and thats really all anyone need look at. Granted, mistakes can be made with little margin for error, but id look at those alliances as long term contenders. Especially if there were any mergers between them.

''Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, offensively committed pre-mades can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead (ok, i might have paraphrased slightly)

DeletedUser

1.Hydra Initiative: I think they will not stay long in TOP 1, but certanly they will stay long in TOP 12.
Hydra Initiative became... inactive! You're wrog Petrika, this alliance does not stay on the top 12, but you' re right for the firts place.

2.The Storm Crows - The Storm MRA. Their average points to low and ABP inexistent!

Abp better than our and they are in the first place now.

3.Ace of Hearts - Leaders of ocean 44 and ocean 45, like was our plan from the start. Someone laugh about this, but now who laught is RIMED. Dont need to write coments for my alliance, Im allowing the others to do this better. Statistics (Rimed the best alliance leader Error, and destroyed Last Fallen Nation.

You just recruited all players from hydra, awesome!

9.-IMMORTALS- - The deads cant meet the death, so i agree, they merit the name IMMORTALS :p

Worst abp and we should have a mra's medal! What can we do? We know we are Neewbies, don' t be afraid us.