Top 12 Alliances!!

DeletedUser

The Storm Crows had moved to place 3 from nowhere! :D[/I]

I've heard they have many experienced players in them, so they can be dangerous. However, they haven't shown much yet in bp standards...

DeletedUser308

I've heard they have many experienced players in them, so they can be dangerous. However, they haven't shown much yet in bp standards...
71 players, low average, low bp. I have almost 3 times as much abp as that whole alliance.

DeletedUser13

1.Hydra Initiative-Still #1 but will they handle the pressure...fighting WE in 045.....#3 in ABP which is low for alliance that size and average!
2.Last Fallen Nation-Best Average,Most ABP and BP and top Players....all good just they are located in 3 oceans!
3.The Storm Crows-Recently joined top,good average but very poor ABP!
4.DRACONIANS-They have 70 Cities in one Ocean which I must admit is good...but low Average,poor ABP!
5.Ace of Hearts-Located in 044&045,Great Average and good ABP....I expect much of them!
6.Golden Age-Still Alive......Good Average but low BP count!
7.Fire of the Dragons-Good Location....good Average but low on ABP!
8.Celtic Warriors-Worst Average,Bad Position and no BP!
9.The Massacres-Spread out,No ABP and low Average....Bad :D
10.White Eagles-All in 045,Second in ABP and good Average :)
11.AmoebenStyle-Falling Down,Good Average but poor BP!
12.Rabid Rabbits-Great Average,Great Location.........will be in Top 10 soon........Just work on your ABP! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

71 players, low average, low bp. I have almost 3 times as much abp as that whole alliance.

Yeah but these guys are new where you lot are somewhat more experienced. It's like me saying I'm going to bring my pre-made here then boast about how we were sooo better.

Imo, WE are the best alliance simply because they've got stanko1.

DeletedUser

Settings sucks. If they released a speed 3, unit 3, revolt and no-morale then you can expect to see me here ;)

Btw you don't live in NYC ;)

DeletedUser

And does it matter where you live?

Where you live doesn't matter, when an enemy knows where you live then it matters. If someone knows where you live they roughly know your playing pattern and when to strike you.

DeletedUser13

Back on Topic!
-IMMORTALS- are now in Top 12..I know they are late starters but will they become a real alliance or just MRA! :D
Trys Alliance(Black Legion) is rising once again................ :)

DeletedUser

And what about the rabbits? are slowly climbing the ladder ...

DeletedUser13

Yes.....i already said that they will be in top soon.......just their BP is kind a low! :D

DeletedUser13

Yeah..Petrika conquered hmi...I wonder what will happen with LFN! :D

DeletedUser

I imagine most will leave, joining Black Legion or Fresh Start.

They may turn into another Fair Play, an alliance expected to dominate but falling early.