Top 12 Alliances!!

DeletedUser

40 oceans lol!!! I bet you guys lost 100 cities a day. I bet money your alliance will be gone very soon. And if not gone, out of top 12.

DeletedUser1048

My god, we aren't Mra's.... NGNG has 100 members In 3-4 oceans, all next to each other. We've been first for a while and intend to stay that way. We have the 2nd highest dbp and 5th highest attack bp and haven't lost a city yet. We will not fall.

Not losing a city is not something that proves your alliance is good, only about 11 players have more than one city. Also if you checked your alliance says they are recruiting in 5 oceans 44, 45, 53, 54, 55. So I doubt you have cleared out as many cities as you should for the amount of players you have. You are number 5 in ABP but I see 20 man alliances in front of you guys and based on how big you are you guys should be sitting on top.

DeletedUser1048

3-4 oceans? lol that's nothing. I've been in alliances in 40 oceans. Give me a break. And no we aren't getting ' farmed to death' everyone simply hates #1. And as for the stats, yes we could be higher in attack, but we've cleared out most of the people in our oceans.

You are not number 1 in DBP because everybody hates #1, you are ranked that high because you guys are so spread out that you are vulnerable.

DeletedUser2154

Purple Hornet are you in Epsilon, cause I will make a bet with you. If on February 27th 2013 NGNG is no longer a top 12 alliance I will owe you 20,000 of each resource. If it is still a top 12 you will owe me 20 k of each. Sound Fair?

And as for you Joey I beg to differ. Everyone hates #1 because everyone wants it. It's easy. And I fail to notice any of these 20 man alliances? If you would be so kind as to show me where there are 20 man alliances in places 1-3 on alliance ABP....

DeletedUser1048

The Ritchie Boys are ahead of you guys and they have about 25 players.

DeletedUser1048

If it makes you feel better I think Bellatorum is worse than your alliance.

DeletedUser2154

I think that is definitely one thing we can agree on... who know what the pineapples / Bellatorum are doing lol. But about the Ritchie Boys, they lost their members... they had about 60 earlier.

DeletedUser

Purple Hornet are you in Epsilon, cause I will make a bet with you. If on February 27th 2013 NGNG is no longer a top 12 alliance I will owe you 20,000 of each resource. If it is still a top 12 you will owe me 20 k of each. Sound Fair?

And as for you Joey I beg to differ. Everyone hates #1 because everyone wants it. It's easy. And I fail to notice any of these 20 man alliances? If you would be so kind as to show me where there are 20 man alliances in places 1-3 on alliance ABP....
I'll do 10000 of each recourse. We have a deal :)

DeletedUser

The most members they've had was 30. But lets give datepalm a break... I don't think he's the founder of NGNG so he's not responsible for the spread of his alliance.

DeletedUser

TRB has 24 members now.. we begun with less
24 is the highest number of members The Ritchie boys had :)
1 member has left and started over under a new name because of his location
http://us.grepostats.com/world/us6/alliance/6/alliancechanges

WSS had a great start, that's for sure and they will stay in the top 5 I think
and about the rest.. , we'll see what happens in the coming month

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2154

Ok Purple Hornet. I'll uphold my end. datepalm is my in game name on the us server Epsilon... Yea right now the hashahiyin (sorry don't wanna look up their name right now) are trying to conquer a NGNG city. We'll give em an A for effort. They broke through and put in a revolt cause he dodged his troops.... lol. CS has to be sent in like 9 hours so it'll be fun. :) already fighting hard and in less than a month.

DeletedUser

I think the following top 12 alliances won't survive:
No Guts No Glory
The Pineapples
The Doom Reapers
Rome
Ace of Hearts
Pillars of War
and maybe Hashashiyyin

Ace of Hearts will not survive? Why because is your biger fear? Oh will be great if anything happen and we all die and you win... :p What you want to bet with me? Ill give to you 100.000 resources or 50 euro gold if you win you give to me half if we take absolute control of ocean 54 and continue to kick out other of your alliance members... Dont forget you changed 3 alliances since start of game, like spy of Slobo and company that you are. But im a bit more older than you and know perfect what to do with players like you and alliances like yours...

P.S. To list all your enemys and rivals in dead list that they will not survive this is not obiective if you are here for propaganda continue to write this way, but if you want to give game analyses and opinions to dont make us laugh do it straight

DeletedUser13

Petrika please go to Epsilon and Open My MSG! :D
And what Spy? :)

DeletedUser13

LOL :D Hahaha It was about Newspaper for Forums.....Nothing about me! :)

DeletedUser2154

You really do tire me bro..... you block everyone that disagrees with you. I am blocked. I think AOF will die. I will make sure of that. You have so many enemies.... lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2111

We have WSS and PiD, and some littel kid talking trash.(DatePalm) Well i do.