Top 12 Alliances!!

DeletedUser13

We have White Lotus Society and Black Lotus Society........I guess Sister Alliances! :)

DeletedUser2063

I actually asked about that:

Joseph Nieves on 2013-01-15 at 20:52
They were supposed to according to their founder, however their diplomat does not want anything to do with us unless we merge into them which is never happening.

DeletedUser

Should be pretty interesting. These rankings change so much over the first few months its impossible to predict anything, but it is what it is.

DeletedUser1094

I actually asked about that:

Joseph Nieves on 2013-01-15 at 20:52
They were supposed to according to their founder, however their diplomat does not want anything to do with us unless we merge into them which is never happening.

Not once did I mention ever wanting a "brother alliance".

DeletedUser

One of them is wrong and one of them is right. And Guess What? I DON"T CARE. Stop Spamming.

DeletedUser2063

Just an updated list, with what I think about each alliance so far. My alliance isn't on here, so I'm not being biased in any ways lol

1 White Lotus Society
They may seem a bit like an MRA, with the member count jumping so fast, but they've got quite a few good players, and would definitely put up a fight if you went against them.

2 -The Hashashiyyin-
I don't really know a lot about these guys. They seem to be jumping up a lot in members, and have a pretty good average points, so let's just see where they go.

3 No Guts No Glory
MRA. Lots of members spread out thinly throughout oceans. Should fall if they get attacked by two or more alliances.

4 The Doom Reapers
I've heard some bad things about these guys. Not sure if it's true, but if it is, they'll fall quickly. We'll just wait and see.

5 Roma Surrecta
This looks like a good alliance. Not too many players, and the highest average, if I saw it right. Should last a while

6 Ace of Hearts
It's Petrika's alliance. Enough said.

7 Why so serious ?
Another alliance that looks like they'll stand. Good average points, not an MRA, looking good so far.

8 Semper Fi
Good, experienced leaders, not an MRA, should last a while.

9 Pillars of War
Don't really know a lot about them, but they're in my ocean, so I'll see what happens.

10 DKBT
They've got a mod as a founder. They should know what they're doing lol. I look forward to seeing what they can do.

11 The Pineapples
Don't really know a lot about these guys. They've got a few good players, not a bad average points.

12 =L.O.R.D.Z=
They copyrighted their profile. COPYRIGHTED. You have no idead how badly I wanted to copy theirs into mine.

BP just ended, now let's see where these alliances go with ABP, shall we? And yes, I realized I didn't write a paragraph like most people do, but it's early in the world.

DeletedUser2063

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNND down goes WLS. Maybe it's because Ranubis has more mood swings than a pregnant lady, or maybe because his diplomacy skills are as fake as a prostitutes smile, whatever the cause, they crashed.

DeletedUser13

Update: :D

iROjo

SZUNw

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13

Top 12 Ally and ABP! :D
And I dont see them too now.....when I posted them it was OK!

DeletedUser1048

Here is what I think about the top 12, again it is early so anything can happen.

1 No Guts No Glory
The first alliance with 100+ players. Have low ABP for an alliance of this size and they are second in DBP. Recruiting players in 5 different oceans they are way too spread out and in my opinion won't last.

2 Hashashiyyin
Chose to name themselves after an Islamic cult. These guys also appear to be a MRA however the majority of their players are in 44. They have low bp in general so I guess they are a group of sim city players, and these guys should not survive unless they start getting bp.

3 Roma Surrecta
These guys have a decent point average they are based in the 44/54 area. I see a lot of experience players here and I think these guys are the best alliance in the top 5. High dbp and low abp for an alliance with 75 players the only thing stopping them from dominating right now is that low abp. I think they should survive and based on the two oceans they are in their abp should go up.

4 The Doom Reapers
Very low abp for an alliance of this size and they have the highest dbp right now. This also seems to be an MRA, they are mainly in ocean 55. A few experienced players but the majority of these guys seem to be new to this game. Although they are in the easiest ocean right now I think The Ritchie Boys and their aggressive group of players will eventually make The Doom Reapers collapse.

5 Pillars of War
This is an alliance based mainly in 54. With the collapse of White Lotus, Pillars of War are sitting at the top of the ocean ranks in 54. They also seemed to have gotten a couple of decent players after the fall of White Lotus. This alliance has low bp and low average points. With this alliance it is hard to say whether they will survive or not. However they need to get more aggressive and get some bp, no reason why they should be on top of the ocean rankings in 54 if they are not going to attack others in the ocean.

6 Ace of Hearts
Petrika is running the show, so we will see whether he has better luck this time playing on the US server. Based in 54, Ace of Hearts has good abp and low dbp. Decent point average however with them at war with Semper Fi and Punk In Drublic will they be able to enjoy their success for long.

7 The Pineapples
An alliance that cam over here from Hyperborea, they are based in 45. Low average points and high on players, I recognize none of these players. Have hardly any abp and have decent dbp this is another alliance that need to start fighting out in 45. If their bp fails to improve then they will eventually fall apart.

8 Why so Serious ?
Nice point average and high abp. Currently recruiting people in 4 different oceans so we will see how that goes. Overall they are doing a good job but their leader Jeremie is just as bad as petrika when it comes to being crazy, cocky and is just as unpredictable. Jeremie also poaches players, although he has moderate success at luring people to his alliance. They might survive only because they have illuminati players from Hyperborea.

9 DKBT
A mod is in charge their, so hopefully he knows what he is doing. Another alliance based mainly in 54, these guys have a decent point average. They are pretty low in bp, but they have some good players and should survive.

10 Semper Fi
Good average points this alliance is mainly based in 54. They came to this world with many experienced and successful players from previous worlds, mainly Beta. High abp and decent dbp, I have no doubt that they will survive as long as they have no leadership issues. Can't wait to watch them fight Ace of Hearts with their allies Punk in Drublic, will be the first major war in this world.

11 Punk in Drublic
Good average points, these guy are based in 54. They also have a decent amount of experienced players. High abp and decent abp these guys should survive. Can't wait to watch them fight Ace of Hearts with their allies Semper Fi, will be the first major war in this world.

12 District 12
These guys have the lowest point average in the top 12. Based in 64 these guys have a decent amount of experienced players. They have almost no abp or dbp. They should survive only because their is no competition in this ocean at all to worry about.

DeletedUser

Here is what I think about the top 12, again it is early so anything can happen.

1 No Guts No Glory
The first alliance with 100+ players. Have low ABP for an alliance of this size and they are second in DBP. Recruiting players in 5 different oceans they are way too spread out and in my opinion won't last.

2 Hashashiyyin
Chose to name themselves after an Islamic cult. These guys also appear to be a MRA however the majority of their players are in 44. They have low bp in general so I guess they are a group of sim city players, and these guys should not survive unless they start getting bp.

3 Roma Surrecta
These guys have a decent point average they are based in the 44/54 area. I see a lot of experience players here and I think these guys are the best alliance in the top 5. High dbp and low abp for an alliance with 75 players the only thing stopping them from dominating right now is that low abp. I think they should survive and based on the two oceans they are in their abp should go up.

4 The Doom Reapers
Very low abp for an alliance of this size and they have the highest dbp right now. This also seems to be an MRA, they are mainly in ocean 55. A few experienced players but the majority of these guys seem to be new to this game. Although they are in the easiest ocean right now I think The Ritchie Boys and their aggressive group of players will eventually make The Doom Reapers collapse.

5 Pillars of War
This is an alliance based mainly in 54. With the collapse of White Lotus, Pillars of War are sitting at the top of the ocean ranks in 54. They also seemed to have gotten a couple of decent players after the fall of White Lotus. This alliance has low bp and low average points. With this alliance it is hard to say whether they will survive or not. However they need to get more aggressive and get some bp, no reason why they should be on top of the ocean rankings in 54 if they are not going to attack others in the ocean.

6 Ace of Hearts
Petrika is running the show, so we will see whether he has better luck this time playing on the US server. Based in 54, Ace of Hearts has good abp and low dbp. Decent point average however with them at war with Semper Fi and Punk In Drublic will they be able to enjoy their success for long.

7 The Pineapples
An alliance that cam over here from Hyperborea, they are based in 45. Low average points and high on players, I recognize none of these players. Have hardly any abp and have decent dbp this is another alliance that need to start fighting out in 45. If their bp fails to improve then they will eventually fall apart.

8 Why so Serious ?
Nice point average and high abp. Currently recruiting people in 4 different oceans so we will see how that goes. Overall they are doing a good job but their leader Jeremie is just as bad as petrika when it comes to being crazy, cocky and is just as unpredictable. Jeremie also poaches players, although he has moderate success at luring people to his alliance. They might survive only because they have illuminati players from Hyperborea.

9 DKBT
A mod is in charge their, so hopefully he knows what he is doing. Another alliance based mainly in 54, these guys have a decent point average. They are pretty low in bp, but they have some good players and should survive.

10 Semper Fi
Good average points this alliance is mainly based in 54. They came to this world with many experienced and successful players from previous worlds, mainly Beta. High abp and decent dbp, I have no doubt that they will survive as long as they have no leadership issues. Can't wait to watch them fight Ace of Hearts with their allies Punk in Drublic, will be the first major war in this world.

11 Punk in Drublic
Good average points, these guy are based in 54. They also have a decent amount of experienced players. High abp and decent abp these guys should survive. Can't wait to watch them fight Ace of Hearts with their allies Semper Fi, will be the first major war in this world.

12 District 12
These guys have the lowest point average in the top 12. Based in 64 these guys have a decent amount of experienced players. They have almost no abp or dbp. They should survive only because their is no competition in this ocean at all to worry about.

I'm in Doom Reapers mainly just to get the awards for joining an alliance. I can tell you based on the invite page, they are a massive MRA. (and I really don't care about being kicked, I've been a .en player for over 4 years and am just here to see what .us servers are like)

DeletedUser

Hey Miknel, haven't seen you since that HurtU incident on Pella ;) good to see you alive :)

I'm not really sure if I know what you're referring to as I only played Pella briefly and I'm pretty sure that came right before I took a bit of a hiatus due to some family related RL issues. I quit Corinth at that same time as well. Came back somewhat recently though, and have a small little band on Gela with a handful of the PB crew.

DeletedUser

Ahaha im sure it was you who caused "King Butter" to leave permanently there, or am i mistaken? ;) Yea RL always comes first :) Nice Gela is a good world, lots of large alliances, but at least its competitive.

DeletedUser

Ahaha im sure it was you who caused "King Butter" to leave permanently there, or am i mistaken? ;) Yea RL always comes first :) Nice Gela is a good world, lots of large alliances, but at least its competitive.

Ah yes. I do remember that.