Top 12 Alliances!!

DeletedUser13

Semper Fi is Merging with WSS?!Best Attackers and Average!World Be Prepared!
P.S.:I`ll make a New Issue of The Epsilon Gazette soon! :)

DeletedUser725

10 DKBT
They've got a mod as a founder. They should know what they're doing lol. I look forward to seeing what they can do.

He founded one in gamma and they got destroyed badly and didnt go anywhere, i forsee the same thing happening in US6.

They ran from us3 to us6. Maybe they will be able to compete here because they sure didnt in us3 LOLOL

DeletedUser725

BEWARE!!!!!

^^
excuse me,,,,,thats after having around 25 cities

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

10 DKBT
They've got a mod as a founder. They should know what they're doing lol. I look forward to seeing what they can do.

Haha just because the have a mod don't mean they're any good, just look a bit good :p Mods are fun to rim! Though I haven't rimmed one in over a year :/

DeletedUser

I'm in Doom Reapers mainly just to get the awards for joining an alliance. I can tell you based on the invite page, they are a massive MRA. (and I really don't care about being kicked, I've been a .en player for over 4 years and am just here to see what .us servers are like)

Just wanted to take a moment to point out that the EN servers haven't even been around 4 years yet, it's been about 2 or 3 years, though I can't remember which. (Leaning towards 2 though.)

DeletedUser

Just wanted to take a moment to point out that the EN servers haven't even been around 4 years yet, it's been about 2 or 3 years, though I can't remember which. (Leaning towards 2 though.)

2 1/2 years and I think a couple weeks now. I think forums started later?

DeletedUser

Petrika dont need luck to be number one and to create the best alliance around... and you know it perfect! Anyway you was obiective in what you say, nice description only i dont agree with the superlatives that you done for your favorite alliances ... but we will see all how it goes

DeletedUser13

Petrika dont need luck to be number one and to create the best alliance around... and you know it perfect! Anyway you was obiective in what you say, nice description only i dont agree with the superlatives that you done for your favorite alliances ... but we will see all how it goes

Nobody said u are bad player...I have seen u in Beta..ABP and DBP was Amazing.....Good Fight skills,Building too....Just u have Leadership Issues!U tough u could fight the whole World! :)

DeletedUser2111

Slobo.c Petrika is the best alliance leader i have ever played with. He has no issues.

DeletedUser13

Your Opinion.....I bet I can find a lot of people who doesnt think so! :)

DeletedUser

Does anybody know who the MRA alliances are right now?

DeletedUser

Here is what I think about the top 12, again it is early so anything can happen.
12 District 12
These guys have the lowest point average in the top 12. Based in 64 these guys have a decent amount of experienced players. They have almost no abp or dbp. They should survive only because their is no competition in this ocean at all to worry about.
Haha check again ^_^ We are 2 ranks above our points with ABP now.