Top 12 Alliances!!

DeletedUser13

I think D12 Will do it very well And I dont doubt in their success! :)

DeletedUser1048

My opinion was from a couple of days ago, my thoughts on some of these alliance have changed. Also if you ask me one of the best alliances, The Ritchie Boys are not even in the top 12 .

DeletedUser

take a screenshot of the top 12 alliances everyday to make it a daily update.

DeletedUser13

I guess its my job! :)

567934_zps2ae6f536.png

DeletedUser2154

Mra? NGNG Isn't mra. We are strong, and have the most def bp. And A-Cratz why'd you delete your account on epsilon? lol We were neighbors.

DeletedUser1048

I think the following top 12 alliances won't survive:
No Guts No Glory
The Pineapples
The Doom Reapers
Rome
Ace of Hearts
Pillars of War
and maybe Hashashiyyin

DeletedUser1048

No Guts No Glory, and The Pineapples are MRA's. The founder of the Doom Reapers lost his city to Virtual of The Ritchie Boys and the Doom Reapers don't have many experienced players. Rome has low bp and has the lowest point average of the top 12 alliances which is why i think they won't last. Ace of Hearts has too many enemies and they have failed in the past. Pillars of War has low abp and they are in Ocean 54 which has a lot of strong alliances. Hashashiyyin is high on members has low abp. However with these guys I don't know much about them, as I have never heard of any of their players.

DeletedUser2154

My god, we aren't Mra's.... NGNG has 100 members In 3-4 oceans, all next to each other. We've been first for a while and intend to stay that way. We have the 2nd highest dbp and 5th highest attack bp and haven't lost a city yet. We will not fall.

DeletedUser2154

and 50 of those are going to our academy :/ so You are telling me 50 people is an MRA? dear lord what has happened to the people that play grepolis?

DeletedUser

lol :D
I think what we are all trying to get to you that, 3-4 oceans? Not good. You want to be in one or 2 oceans for starters.
#2 defenders-That means your member are getting farmed to death.
#5 attackers- You should by #1 with the points you have. Your down by 4 ranks in ABP, D12 is up by 4 in attacking, WSS is up by 3 in attacking, TRB is up by 11 in attacking.
Get where I'm going with this?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2154

3-4 oceans? lol that's nothing. I've been in alliances in 40 oceans. Give me a break. And no we aren't getting ' farmed to death' everyone simply hates #1. And as for the stats, yes we could be higher in attack, but we've cleared out most of the people in our oceans.

DeletedUser2063

Where is the "like" button slobo?

And if the alliance limit is 130, and you have an academy.....