Top 12 Alliances!!

DeletedUser2063

3-4 oceans? lol that's nothing. I've been in alliances in 40 oceans. Give me a break. And no we aren't getting ' farmed to death' everyone simply hates #1. And as for the stats, yes we could be higher in attack, but we've cleared out most of the people in our oceans.

I know of an alliance in 27 oceans. They have 75 million points.

DeletedUser2154

Yea, fruit that's his problem, when he's lost he blocks people. I don't blame him. He probably realizes how dumb what he has said was. Speaking of dumb here was Petrika's parting message.

**** little kid! I'm the true god of this game. I am untouchable. Your alliance is little dirt trash. I am someone and you are no one, pathetic and jealous.....

The rest was a little too jumbled to understand but it seemed to be more threats.

DeletedUser1048

Ace of Hearts will not survive? Why because is your biger fear? Oh will be great if anything happen and we all die and you win... :p What you want to bet with me? Ill give to you 100.000 resources or 50 euro gold if you win you give to me half if we take absolute control of ocean 54 and continue to kick out other of your alliance members... Dont forget you changed 3 alliances since start of game, like spy of Slobo and company that you are. But im a bit more older than you and know perfect what to do with players like you and alliances like yours...

P.S. To list all your enemys and rivals in dead list that they will not survive this is not obiective if you are here for propaganda continue to write this way, but if you want to give game analyses and opinions to dont make us laugh do it straight

Ace of Hearts won't survive because you are not a team player. Your only concern is your personal success, you never help anybody in your alliance but demand that everybody help you in your conquest. You are a dictator, anybody who contradicts what you believe in is kicked out of your alliance. Ace of Hearts will fail because you as their leader fail to understand other peoples opinions. I am not going to bet with you, because when you get rimmed how are you going to be able to pay up. Sometimes it is hard to tell you are older than me, you treat people with little respect and get sensitive about everything. Also all the alliances on the list I wrote are either MRA's or they have low ABP, only Ace of Hearts is an enemy of the alliance I am in out of the list I gave.

DeletedUser1048

Petrika how can you talk to me about propaganda, everything you say in the Beta forum is all propaganda. I honestly just think that you act like this just to get attention, which is sad.

DeletedUser2154

Yup. He will fall in Epsilon. His alliance dismantled. Torn apart, devoured and destroyed. You have NGNG's support. Whatever alliance you are in. Unless you are Hasahshiyn lol. We got over 4000 def bp off defending 1 player's city from them.

DeletedUser1048

Of course he will fall, just a matter of how quickly is he going to fall. He kicked out half of his alliance in Beta one time because he started getting paranoid about spies, wonder if he will do that here also.

DeletedUser2063

This was my entire conversation with Petrika before I got blocked:

Petrika Grosi on 2013-01-19 at 00:23
pfff you suck losser

FermentingFruit on 2013-01-18 at 20:29
Well everyone looks forward to rimming you. Just like in every other world you've been in.

Petrika Grosi on 2013-01-18 at 19:43
sorry but have you any problem with me? get a real life hell

FermentingFruit on 2013-01-18 at 18:21
Your alliance did

Petrika Grosi on 2013-01-18 at 17:00
i never gona rimed i restarted in gyth

FermentingFruit on 2013-01-18 at 16:09
I've played with you before in gyth. You got rimmed. Nice reunion.

Fruit

DeletedUser1048

So I see your are a "losser", you should consider yourself lucky that he was talking that nice to you in that conversation.

DeletedUser1048

His average conversations has a couple of threats and some offensive language :p

DeletedUser

Wow you guys are jerks :/
I've been here for 3 years and never seen as many personal comments as there has been in the last week.

DeletedUser2154

lol! Was that a joke? Cause that was also a personal comment. LMFAO!!!

DeletedUser

This was my entire conversation with Petrika before I got blocked:

Petrika Grosi on 2013-01-19 at 00:23
pfff you suck losser

FermentingFruit on 2013-01-18 at 20:29
Well everyone looks forward to rimming you. Just like in every other world you've been in.

Petrika Grosi on 2013-01-18 at 19:43
sorry but have you any problem with me? get a real life hell

FermentingFruit on 2013-01-18 at 18:21
Your alliance did

Petrika Grosi on 2013-01-18 at 17:00
i never gona rimed i restarted in gyth

FermentingFruit on 2013-01-18 at 16:09
I've played with you before in gyth. You got rimmed. Nice reunion.

Fruit

I "like" his spelling

DeletedUser

lol! Was that a joke? Cause that was also a personal comment. LMFAO!!!
Yes it was. Datepalm, no offense, but you are no threat to anyone. Your alliance is so spread out, anyone can destroy it. If you think you have room to talk here about "MRA's" and "Bad Alliances", then you have some issues in this game.

DeletedUser1048

Wow you guys are jerks :/
I've been here for 3 years and never seen as many personal comments as there has been in the last week.

How are we jerks, he is the man who yells and threatens children who play this game. Also you don't know anything about him to jump to conclusions, he personally made about 10 of my friends quit playing this game because of his mouth.

DeletedUser

your friends should realize that it doesn't matter if someone in this game insults them because the person doesnt even know the person in real life so u can't hang that over petrika's head.

DeletedUser

This thread has degraded badly. A few things:

1. Personal (not game related) insults are not allowed.
2. Off topic posts are not allowed. This thread is about the top 12 alliances and before you start trying to justify how all the posts somehow tie back in some minor way to this topic, don't, it will not help.
3. Flaming grammar and spelling is not allowed. If someones grammar or spelling is so bad that you cannot understand them, report the post. I can say that I will not take action because English is not the first language of a player and they are trying hard to communicate, if it is intelligible it is fine.

Please do not ignore these rules. I would prefer not to have to crack down on you guys, especially because I love lively conversation, but the rules must be adhered to. So here forward, top 12 alliances discussion. Thank you!