Top 12 Alliances of Omicron Discussion.

DeletedUser

S.P.Q.R, my alliance is in the act of merging into them, due to my alliance that only had 5 members, so look for them to jump a few spots

It is WAY too early to merge. The world has only been open for 3 days and you're merging. Not a smart decision.

DeletedUser

Your alliance isn't that good either. and its spartan, very generic

DeletedUser

It's never too early for a merge, it is possible however to be too late at giving your members a fighting chance.
A smart leader looks out for his/her members, not their own personal ego gained by leading an alliance.

DeletedUser

i made that decision for that exact purpose, but i will still have leadership :)

DeletedUser

The alliances which end up controlling the 4 central oceans will be-
55- Astartes
45- -Spartan-Order-
54- -?????-
44- The Evil Empire

DeletedUser

55- Astartes
45- -Spartan-Order-
54- -?????-
44- The Evil Empire

55- Possibly correct
45- No chance, they'll collapse before long
54- Good average but no...
44- Short term yes, long term? Just no :p

DeletedUser

55- Astartes
45- -Spartan-Order-
54- -?????-
44- The Evil Empire

Dont't agree with most of these but the one that is the least likely in my opinion is -?????-. they care too much about points and that will be their downfall. They have actually been losing members and are now down to only 6. Highly doubt that 6 people who only care about points are going to control any ocean, especially not a central ocean.

DeletedUser

55- Astartes
45- -Spartan-Order-
54- -?????-
44- The Evil Empire

Dunno about the Evil Empire and Spartan order. Seem kinda MRAish. :p

DeletedUser

The Evil Empire is a premade from Zeta, they have some skilled players and use a nice amount of gold which always helps. I don't think Spartan Order or -??????- will have control of their oceans at all though.

DeletedUser

^doubt that one

Then who? Seriously I hate the "you are wrong, but I add nothing troll posts."

I digress, Evil Empire vs. Libera Te Ex Inferis should be an interesting war for the rights to Ocean 44.

Ocean 55 is way too populated to call at this point.

Who did -?????- become?

Finally, I'll buy -Spartan Order- gets 45

DeletedUser

calm down lil' fella hates a strong word. and no none of my posts have troll intentions just my opinion

DeletedUser

Its too early to determine, but I don't think any of the named groups will make it

DeletedUser

Who knooooows..... where the cold wind blows... I mean, where the good alliances are.
I asked my friends but nobody knows.