Top 12 Alliances of Omicron Discussion.

DeletedUser

More members than everyone, lowest point averages and lack of "experience" usually qualifies to be a favorite to win

DeletedUser4951

People actually want to win the WW stage? I thought everyone despised it. :p

W4RR10R

Chilliarch
Meh, I'm playing WWs in Alpha now, and after all the time and money I put into the game, I want to win :p Although, I don't really like them, you just have to sim to win = /

DeletedUser

Meh, I'm playing WWs in Alpha now, and after all the time and money I put into the game, I want to win :p Although, I don't really like them, you just have to sim to win = /

Sim to Win, it rhymes I like it. I'll call my next alliance Sim to Win. :D

DeletedUser

Top12.JPG

BOOM! Snapshot!

DeletedUser4951

Not to one up you Tor but...

2vnm87l.png

PS you can go to tinypic.com and upload your snap shots. That will increase your picture size and you no longer have to use attachments. :)

The 15th ranking alliance is in my ocean...Guess that's gonna be a problem. ;)

DeletedUser4951

So correction to what I said last night. The top 3 alliances in O55 are pacted I believe. The alliances are The Weeping Angels, 55 Native Coalition, and S.P.Q.R.

To sum that up this is a total of 112 players vs 96 from the other top 12's alliances in O55. This would sound like a fair match up except that i'm going to guess and say that the other 12 aren't pacted. Personally my money goes on Libera to blast em away. Or someone else to come along and do it.

Sorry Shadow you know I love you and don't make mistakes often. Oh also watch out. I don't know this but your team happens to be first in the world and fourth in O55 that coalition may just be meant for you guys.

DeletedUser

So correction to what I said last night. The top 3 alliances in O55 are pacted I believe. The alliances are The Weeping Angels, 55 Native Coalition, and S.P.Q.R.

To sum that up this is a total of 112 players vs 96 from the other top 12's alliances in O55. This would sound like a fair match up except that i'm going to guess and say that the other 12 aren't pacted. Personally my money goes on Libera to blast em away. Or someone else to come along and do it.

Sorry Shadow you know I love you and don't make mistakes often. Oh also watch out. I don't know this but your team happens to be first in the world and fourth in O55 that coalition may just be meant for you guys.

Who knows how long the "big 3" :D will be pacted for. Pacts change left and right, they all could be pacted because they see a threat in the ocean and once that threat is defeated they may dissolve the pact. Maybe they plan to keep the pacts and take there best and most active players and form one alliance. IDK lol. Game is so early. Check the Top 12 in 2-3 months from know, you will see a big shake up :)

DeletedUser

S.P.Q.R, my alliance is in the act of merging into them, due to my alliance that only had 5 members, so look for them to jump a few spots

DeletedUser

I forgive you Smilodon :p (Love you too!)

And all honesty the top 3 in O55 make me laugh, don't see any of them lasting. I would say we'd wipe them off the map but they'll do a good job of falling apart without our help.
Anyway we have real alliances to deal with thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

S.P.Q.R, my alliance is in the act of merging into them, due to my alliance that only had 5 members, so look for them to jump a few spots

I just checked and it doesn't show youre in an alliance? which are you talking about?

DeletedUser4951

I'd like a crack at them. It makes me long for the old days when a few good players had to fight off entire servers. :D

DeletedUser

the leader who sent invites plays in many worlds so it took him awhile to send the invites