Top 12 Alliances of Omicron Discussion.

Draceus

Oh,that might be a good idea if they r between them,but it won't matter if the "group" of alliances doesn't survive.

Mass coalitions never survive 100 players split into two teams defeated over 2000 united players on Gamma once. :p

If this is for real then I welcome the challenge.

Draceus

Same,but I will still be 99.9% certain they will fall,but surprise me.

All i'm saying is a game of beat the little guy doesn't sound fair. Then again what am I saying the last group that tried it was greatly reduced in a few weeks....And that was on one speed. Oh happy day this will be fun. :p

King Leo II

Hekatonarch
I hate I got no reason to join this world! >_< I will just have to watch from the sideline this time... And see what's probably gonna be the best US world for a long time, flash by right in front of my eyes :(

Torgaddon

I hate I got no reason to join this world! >_< I will just have to watch from the sideline this time... And see what's probably gonna be the best US world for a long time, flash by right in front of my eyes :(
Why do you have no reason? Isn't "this is the best US world" reason enough? :p

King Leo II

Hekatonarch
Vacation.... My online time will be approx 30 minutes a day right before I go to bed... All from my mobile -.-
I'm in the world but mainly to keep an eye on everyone ;)

Draceus

I don't think it will,speed 3 worlds r to fast for me.Speed 2 is my speed,but if it is a speed 1 revolt world then I will join it.

Akelious raises a strong point. Anyone who is insecure enough to pact everyone probably isn't that tough on their own. Back on En we have teams that take on entire servers and win.