Top 12 Alliances of Omicron Discussion.

DeletedUser4951

According to an inside guy yes. :p If you aren't in the top set of alliances i'd advise hatching a plan.

DeletedUser

Oh,that might be a good idea if they r between them,but it won't matter if the "group" of alliances doesn't survive.

DeletedUser4951

Mass coalitions never survive 100 players split into two teams defeated over 2000 united players on Gamma once. :p

If this is for real then I welcome the challenge.

DeletedUser

Same,but I will still be 99.9% certain they will fall,but surprise me.

DeletedUser4900

I predict everyone in the current top 12 is... GON' LURN TODAY

DeletedUser4951

All i'm saying is a game of beat the little guy doesn't sound fair. Then again what am I saying the last group that tried it was greatly reduced in a few weeks....And that was on one speed. Oh happy day this will be fun. :p

DeletedUser2569

I hate I got no reason to join this world! >_< I will just have to watch from the sideline this time... And see what's probably gonna be the best US world for a long time, flash by right in front of my eyes :(

DeletedUser

I hate I got no reason to join this world! >_< I will just have to watch from the sideline this time... And see what's probably gonna be the best US world for a long time, flash by right in front of my eyes :(

Why do you have no reason? Isn't "this is the best US world" reason enough? :p

DeletedUser2569

Vacation.... My online time will be approx 30 minutes a day right before I go to bed... All from my mobile -.-
I'm in the world but mainly to keep an eye on everyone ;)

DeletedUser4900

this is going to be the best us servers have to offer? *giggles*

DeletedUser

I don't think it will,speed 3 worlds r to fast for me.Speed 2 is my speed,but if it is a speed 1 revolt world then I will join it.

DeletedUser4951

Akelious raises a strong point. Anyone who is insecure enough to pact everyone probably isn't that tough on their own. Back on En we have teams that take on entire servers and win.