Top 12 Alliances of Omicron Discussion.

DeletedUser

Wouldnt want to play it to safe now would we Iceddragon... should of lived life on the edge and had fun :p

Had nothing to do with playing it safe, after talking to every alliance in the area LTEI impressed us the most so we joined them.
I have less than stellar opinions of most of the rest of the top 12.

DeletedUser4951

i'd side with Ice on this. Nobody else has really impressed me. Then again I know some of the LTEI players and leaders and if I hadn't come here with friend and landed near them i'd have offered my services to Dan and LTEI...That is if they'd take a lowly noob like me. :D

On the other hand I think if Ice's team joined another team and improved it. Then it would have made things a lot more watching. :p

DeletedUser

Most of the alliances seem a bit childish IMO, and I think will easily fall apart. It will be interesting to see the top 12 alliances develop even further.

I've been invited to 10 alliances just since starting yesterday, none that I wish to join. I think I will join one of the top alliances, which ever one proves to be strong, mature, smart, experienced, and close enough to my location. I am still a moderately new player but I learn fast :p

Good luck to everyone :D

DeletedUser

Most of the alliances seem a bit childish IMO, and I think will easily fall apart. It will be interesting to see the top 12 alliances develop even further.

I've been invited to 10 alliances just since starting yesterday, none that I wish to join. I think I will join one of the top alliances, which ever one proves to be strong, mature, smart, experienced, and close enough to my location. I am still a moderately new player but I learn fast :p

Good luck to everyone :D

sent invite from SPQR

DeletedUser4951

I don't advise accepting an invite from SPQR. They have a low average in the top 12. They also seemed to have recruited their way into my ocean for some reason. They also have guys in O55 that are under 1200. Some even under 1000...

DeletedUser

Like TSF said: They are very spread out and in 3 different oceans. I'm not sure about there experience, so I can't comment much on them. All I know is poor location usually equals no long term success

DeletedUser4951

When the mod takes an actual side then you know you should follow his/her advice. o_O

DeletedUser

Im not even being that bias when i say Astartes are the only exclusivly O55 with any class, There must be a serious lack of experience in O55 though if players are joining alliances which are pacted 5+ alliances at this stage. Can someone from Weeping Angels, Bear Can, 55 Native Coalition, etc tell me who they are going to get BP from?

DeletedUser

I agree it would be wise to follow the advise of a moderator :p I believe I will do that.

I'm the leader of a 9 year old alliance from another game, I wouldn't be able to stand being an a disorganized alliance. Sorry S.P.Q.R.

On a side-note, I saw earlier someone commenting that they didn't know what S.P.Q.R. stood for, it means Senātus Populusque Rōmānus. Translated from Latin it means: "The Senate and People of Rome".

DeletedUser4951

Not sure if you listed your ocean but if you're in south O65 feel free to give me a ring. :)

Other than that I'd recommend Astartes also. Anyone wit any kind of footing and without out pacts at this stage is a very smart choice.

DeletedUser

I think the Astartes are a good choice. I regret where I started off and I wish I joined closer to them :( . Oh well.

DeletedUser

i just left SPQR thier plan is to pact as many alliances as possible and be the top dog

if you have an alliance worth joining in 45 or 55 give me a ring

DeletedUser

^ didn't we tell you they were noobs before haha? As for the astartes yes they appear to be a good group as well as LTEI

DeletedUser

Not sure if you listed your ocean but if you're in south O65 feel free to give me a ring. :)

Other than that I'd recommend Astartes also. Anyone wit any kind of footing and without out pacts at this stage is a very smart choice.

Seems I am a lot closer to the NE corner than I am south :(

(666,524) <-- My coordinates.

What ever alliance I do end up joining, I probably am going to want to make a new coat of arms for them in Photoshop, and not take no for an answer :p I can't stand most of the images people use for their personal coat of arms and alliance coat of arms.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

they are the biggest alliance in my ocean (45/55)

they seam to be better organized then SPQR

And they realize its not a good idea to pact with everyone

they realize they need to wait and see how the world shapes up

and they dont have 10 leaders (only 2)

and the are more organized with their forums