Top 12 Alliances of Omicron Discussion.

DeletedUser

Not sure I agree completely, Multiple oceans applies if they are all over the place in multiple oceans, if an alliance is fairly compact but on a border (or even corner) I'd give them a decent chance.

Also if you have max players on a high member cap server then again I would agree with you, but 70 members isn't all too much. In addition most of the big alliances (lets say 50+ members) will more than likely be cutting away the dead weight over the week or so.

Going pact crazy or having an academy I agree with though :p

I think it was obvious by multiple oceans I meant spread across multiple oceans, not beside each other straddling a border.

DeletedUser

UPDATE
1 Libera Te Ex Inferis
2 The Evil Empire
3 Amazing Harmony
4 The Weeping Angels
5 - Spartan Order -
6 Monty Python
7 Avengers
8 Bear Clan
9 S.P.Q.R
10 55 Native Coalition
11 King Kong
12 Titans

DeletedUser

King Kong has 5 pacts
55 Native Coalition has 5 pacts
Bear Clan has 1 pact with an academy and 2 other pacts
Weeping Angels have an academy and 2 pacts

Most of these are with each other. All very laughable.

DeletedUser4900

6 Monty Python - My pick for first epic fail! could we wager a +rep for this lol

wonder why they thought is was a good idea to recruit players in o45, o56, o65, o55, and o64?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would agree ^, but nobody is in there ocean to challenge them :\

but I will wager plus rep :s

DeletedUser

Those fools, they will be eaten once a real alliance gets within conquer distance

DeletedUser

They will even be eaten up if an experienced member pops up around them.

+ rep this if its funny.

DeletedUser

you can get an idea of there leadership though.. by there recruiting.. and pacting.. and get a general idea if there location is good or not

Exactly right. The only communication I had was with reps for the alliances we considered. We got intel on expansion plans from most, and LTEI suited us best.

DeletedUser

good ABP, but for their size not the greatest. Will see how it plays out. Oh, average points means very little to me. All it says is, "They have nice cities, I think I'll have one". Rather be top 5 ABP then top 5 points at this stage.

DeletedUser4951

RIP to a great alliance. O55 Native Coalition you weren't around long but you truly were a great and your effort to unite O55 against other alliances will be remembered. The survivors have fled to Weeping Angels. Needless to say they're about to have their wings ripped off. :D

DeletedUser4951

Oh dear it appears that WA has began BOLTING one of our members. They do mean business! :p

DeletedUser

I'm just going to throw this out there i joined a day late got stuck on the rim I had nothing to do with the recruiting in Monty python the founder needed help I steped in the founder is now gone I'm left holding it down. I will be kicking those who are not in our ocean or active we have a few non-noobe hope we can get the actives up to speed before the big dogs come head hunting ( you know who you are ) lol

DeletedUser

Good luck blast, you'll be needing it. As for top 12 there is a new power in this world, Psycho Pandas!

DeletedUser

How strong is Panda presence in 065? I was invited by The Smilodon Fatalis before but I was not ready to join an alliance yet.