6. Brethren of the Coast
7. Titans
8. Rising Flame
9. Havoc
10. LMFAO
11. Enigma
12. The Reckoning

DeletedUser4951

1. Libera Looks solid but I still hear that they have internal issues to work out.
2. Evil Empire Looks very solid but shares an ocean with Libera.
3. Amazing Harmony Don't know much about them but they look okay.
4. Psycho Pandas Recently left with the O65 squad of this alliance due to locality reasons and so that they could better focus on O55. Solid alliance though and great players.
5. Weeping Angels MRA will fail
6. Brethren of the Coast Haven't heard much about them.
7. Titans See 5
8. Rising Flame Controls O66 but that ocean is still young and much can happen between now and then.
9. Havoc Lowkey you there?
10. LMFAO Currently at war with Libera I believe. Should be interesting to see where that goes.
11. Enigma Who?
12. The Reckoning Who?

DeletedUser

LMFAO will do well. Im not even in this world but I know that. I also suspect The Reckoning to rise.

DeletedUser

Not sure why people keep thinking Libera will do well, they are sinking. Especially if they're fighting Evil Empire and LMFAO.

DeletedUser

It's not even the whole of LTEI, it's several players fighting and the rest sitting back enjoying life (and ignoring the call for more support in the area.)

Deeply unimpressed with whats happening at LTEI and I don't see me being a member much longer, the same applies for the nearly all of the few players who are currently fighting TEE/LMFAO forces

DeletedUser

Good thing I left a week ago. I hope Jugg can sort things out though, he is a cool guy in my opinion.

DeletedUser

1. Libera Looks solid but I still hear that they have internal issues to work out.
2. Evil Empire Looks very solid but shares an ocean with Libera.
3. Amazing Harmony Don't know much about them but they look okay.
4. Psycho Pandas Recently left with the O65 squad of this alliance due to locality reasons and so that they could better focus on O55. Solid alliance though and great players.
5. Weeping Angels MRA will fail
6. Brethren of the Coast Haven't heard much about them.
7. Titans See 5
8. Rising Flame Controls O66 but that ocean is still young and much can happen between now and then.
9. Havoc Lowkey you there?
10. LMFAO Currently at war with Libera I believe. Should be interesting to see where that goes.
11. Enigma Who?
12. The Reckoning Who?

This seemingly changed within a few hours

Libera Te Ex Inferis
The Evil Empire
Amazing Harmony
Weeping Angels
Psycho Pandas
Brethren of the Coast
LMFAO
Havoc
Enigma
The Reckoning
Nerd of Duty
Rising Flame

DeletedUser

You guys hit the nail on the head with LTEI. Mr. Lannister, feel free to pat yourself on the back as you change your position on LTEI from 'sinking' to 'sunk'.

Low morale has beat the crap out of me, personally, for days now, and a 60+ member alliance with only a half-dozen active fighters/supporters will not win. I thought we had recruited more selectively than that, but that was only one of my mistakes. We also had a really bad hand of cards. We're divided up into three groups (with TEE smack in the middle of us) and the three groups don't want to work with each other. My only hope at this point is that the members are able to join alliances that are worth fighting for, which is something I failed to provide them with.