Best Leaders

DeletedUser7319

I guess we're all stupid ..... hmmmm... stupid doesn't suit me well!

what is that, cave man talk.... " im best" grunt, grunt " i lead best alliance" grunt,grunt " i beat chest, and call stupid" grunt, grunt!!! RAWR!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8562

I guess we're all stupid ..... hmmmm... stupid doesn't suit me well!

what is that, cave man talk.... " im best" grunt, grunt " i lead best alliance" grunt,grunt " i beat chest, and call stupid" grunt, grunt!!! RAWR!!

i like the reason for editing :eek:

DeletedUser7319

Oh YAY!!! Vatsug, your in my ocean!!!! Well that is the best news i've heard all day..... well ,except the news that the doctor gave me!! Thank god for penicillin! :eek:

DeletedUser10111

"The true test of a leader is whether his followers will adhere to his cause from their own volition, enduring the most arduous hardships without being forced to do so, and remaining steadfast in the moments of greatest peril."

Xenophon

DeletedUser

"The true test of a leader is whether his followers will adhere to his cause from their own volition, enduring the most arduous hardships without being forced to do so, and remaining steadfast in the moments of greatest peril."

Xenophon

Yep sounds like me lol. well i mena it depends on who you are, but everyone will have people who will fallow them to the end so by that logic everyone is a leader :p

DeletedUser

Man, I wish you could report someone for arrogance and pride....

"Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall."
- God

DeletedUser

Then there would be very little activity in these forums, because all they end up being is a place for people to come and tell everyone how badass they are, and then the people who make fun of those people wouldn't post either, so that accounts for almost everyone >.<

DeletedUser7241

Yep sounds like me lol. well i mena it depends on who you are, but everyone will have people who will fallow them to the end so by that logic everyone is a leader :p

Lol swelled head much?

DeletedUser7919

Then there would be very little activity in these forums, because all they end up being is a place for people to come and tell everyone how badass they are, and then the people who make fun of those people wouldn't post either, so that accounts for almost everyone >.<

*Laughs*

I was about to say, we would be alliance-less if that ever happened. *haha*

DeletedUser7241

lol it was a joke. but i think taht meridian is a great Leader even though she is a noob :p

Ok well the way you said it sounded like it was serious and from what I've read on here you have a lot of confidence in your alliance and ablity to lead..

DeletedUser

Ok well the way you said it sounded like it was serious and from what I've read on here you have a lot of confidence in your alliance and ablity to lead..

shouldnt everyone in a way. i mean you cant just keep thinking and questioning if you are or not. you have to try and show it and be proud to be it if you are. (In a general sense of implied thought)

DeletedUser8562

its clubberlang! i thought you had quit after tau?

DeletedUser4951

I thought I quit too.

Also, is it fair to consider me the best leader even if I no longer lead? ;)

DeletedUser

We're in the process of finishing up Tau and I was on the fence whether to go right into another world, but seeing how the world settings for Pella are decent, I didn't want to end up joining a world with undesirable settings later on, so here I am.

But back to the topic at hand, the best leaders always have some awesome nickname, and possibly a LARPing cape

DeletedUser7319

We're in the process of finishing up Tau and I was on the fence whether to go right into another world, but seeing how the world settings for Pella are decent, I didn't want to end up joining a world with undesirable settings later on, so here I am.

But back to the topic at hand, the best leaders always have some awesome nickname, and possibly a LARPing cape

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Don't forget, they also lead amazing coalitions, and piggly wiggly is a way of life!!