Best Leaders

DeletedUser

see ya in the field...gold or not homie..LOL..as far as im concerned..lets just see how many weeks you last....You're just another grepo dude they have out there starting smack to get the forums going...all good..lol..wont see you in 6-8 months guaranteed!

DeletedUser4951

Is it because someone else will probably rim you before hand? Most likely your own alliance for verbal outbursts and drawing negative attention?

DeletedUser4951

I think i'm doing a good job with what I got. ;)

Yeah, that's disappointing. But you know, the chihuahuas always bark louder and more often than the mastiffs.

DeletedUser

SaberKitty, I have not battled you before and I look forward to the day we can dance...as for Al...shhh, when we were in an alliance and I went defensive,...it took you 3 months to catch up to my fighter rankings...I think before you and your alliance start something you cant finish, rethink it, I don't want to come after old teammates I know would easily topple...stay out of my beeswax..and I'll letcha eat for another day. :) hehe

LOL, toobe I was always ahead of you in rankings save for maybe a week or two. Simple fact is your alliance your in now (MEGA PRICKS) will not last, your leaders are a joke (except GULIUS MAXIMUS) he is my bud. I want you to come after us bc I already know your own alliance will not back you LOL..

DeletedUser10246

LOL, toobe I was always ahead of you in rankings save for maybe a week or two. Simple fact is your alliance your in now (MEGA PRICKS) will not last, your leaders are a joke (except GULIUS MAXIMUS) he is my bud. I want you to come after us bc I already know your own alliance will not back you LOL..

Whats your total BP? here let me check,

oh here it is:
ABP: 129 Al the Conqueror The Greek States 6686
DBP: 55 Al the Conqueror The Greek States 5981
Total: 86 Al the Conqueror The Greek States 12667

What happened to your buddy Childress?

Lots of big talk here from people who do nothing

LOL Darth Wookie, when you have 2 worlds over a million pts bp and a third over 500k bp then talk to me. As for Childress well things happen in grepo not all things work out.

DeletedUser10246

LOL Darth Wookie, when you have 2 worlds over a million pts bp and a third over 500k bp then talk to me. As for Childress well things happen in grepo not all things work out.

So what your saying is, you pwn in other worlds in pella not so much? Or that you are too busy to replicate that here because you are pwning other worlds....... Im failing to see what relevance that has in Pella.

DeletedUser

Al is pretty slow at moving ABP...Al, why are you even in this thread? You were but a mediocre leader :) ahhaha

DeletedUser8034

How about we say the best leaders are the ones who can, Work with there alliance and keep most if not all of there alliance happy and entertained with a goal, manage there time well and conduct OPs and Communications with there pacts and ever member they have. then they must also be smart and thoughtfull about eveything. they will consider all opinions and all angles, but will only chose what is going to help there alliance grow. they would rather sim and work on improving there alliance than focusing on expanding his own personal core.

In my opinion, the best leaders are top players. Honestly, leading shouldn't be overly time consuming; you can build your "personal core" while still leading. By "top players" I don't mean those ranked #1 in total points, but those that are the most active and selfless; BP will reflect that. A true leader has the skill set and the patience to teach and groom every player willing to listen. They also have the resolve to internally consume those that don't listen, participate, etc. Inactivity is the worst enemy you will face in this game. In most cases, if an alliance is full, they haven't done enough internalization and they are vulnerable. A leader that is doing well is loved by his/her alliance and somewhat or completely hated by the rest, but I just view that as the highest form of respect. That is the nature of this game. No need for a politician as a leader (they have an innate need to be loved by all), he/she just needs to be political enough to know who to keep close and who to push away.

DeletedUser7319

In my opinion, the best leaders are top players. Honestly, leading shouldn't be overly time consuming; you can build your "personal core" while still leading. By "top players" I don't mean those ranked #1 in total points, but those that are the most active and selfless; BP will reflect that. A true leader has the skill set and the patience to teach and groom every player willing to listen. They also have the resolve to internally consume those that don't listen, participate, etc. Inactivity is the worst enemy you will face in this game. In most cases, if an alliance is full, they haven't done enough internalization and they are vulnerable. A leader that is doing well is loved by his/her alliance and somewhat or completely hated by the rest, but I just view that as the highest form of respect. That is the nature of this game. No need for a politician as a leader (they have an innate need to be loved by all), he/she just needs to be political enough to know who to keep close and who to push away.

Agree with this dude completely, i think that is a great summary of what makes a good leader

DeletedUser

You're opinion is too well thought out and concise

And don't listen to Butler, he's a yes man, at least, I've never heard him say no o.o

DeletedUser7319

HAhaha... Clubb you know i can never say NO, especially to you! You pay to well!

Get your mind outta the gutters boys, Talking bout his landscaping, he pays very well for his bushes to be trimmed!:)

DeletedUser

I have to contradict you in one point, otherwise i completly agree. I think, that it is very time consuming to lead. Getting to know the players, trying to make them more active, forge them into a team,rather then an assembly of players, teaching them new stuff , constantly checking everything ect.

But i totally agree on your last few lines. A good leader doesn