Best Leaders

DeletedUser

Well it all depends on what you consider a great leader. i mean some might have the right ideas, but luck wasnt in there favor and they didnt do well a a leader. then others might be a total dictator but still lead everyone to WW.

DeletedUser10445

lol well everyone has an opinion of a great and bad leader. its just peoples opinions on who they believe it the best leader so far and who has been the worst. sure once the world grows a bit we will be able to tell which alliances are strong and which stunk.

DeletedUser10169

I am the greatest leader of all time....

Nuff said.

DeletedUser

Dont people have to know who you are first to be a good leader?

LOL!!!!!! GZBFya.jpg

DeletedUser10363

Rated is a good leader from what I've seen in Juktas and Lamia.

DeletedUser

Not sure how popularity is relevant to leadership skills.

You have to be known before people will follow you. and to be known, you are either known for good skill and people skills, or noobish attributes that stand out while also being Overconfident and rude to everyone.

DeletedUser10169

You have to be known before people will follow you. and to be known, you are either known for good skill and people skills, or noobish attributes that stand out while also being Overconfident and rude to everyone.

I doubt new players coming into this game go on the forums and see who is prancing around posting all over the place and say "Hey, that guy is probably a good leader". Nor do they look at everyone's stats knowing what they all mean. A good leader is someone willing to take the time to teach these people and mold them into good active players that enjoy playing the game. I don't think anybody knows me and I prefer to keep it that way. But anyone who has been in an alliance with me would agree that I choose to put more time into teaching others and getting them up and running rather than than playing the game myself.

Anyway I have spent to much time on these externals as it is. Back to my normal lurking in the shadows mode.

DeletedUser

So much kiss ass I'd have to say king David and exit strategy check mate when they want to be all three have lead ww alliances and exit and David thought me how to play in world nine under a different name

DeletedUser10169

So much kiss ass I'd have to say king David and exit strategy check mate when they want to be all three have lead ww alliances and exit and David thought me how to play in world nine under a different name

Check Mate is a NOOOOOOB.

Had to get that out there :p

DeletedUser7455

I must be doing something right... the remnants of the 2 alliances i started are still around and at my attempts to find a good world when i came back i entered alliances (Usually MRA's) and end up writing the same redundant basic strategy guides and pumping everyone up enough to actually learn the game to ensure I even survive long enough to find a good group... which is the case now... a lot of these MRA's are just low ranking people in top alliances in other worlds thinking its easy to just start an alliance with the hopes of ACTUALLY winning a game of grepolis... lacking many of the basic skills to motivate, be a diplomat etc... it takes a team of good people to run an alliance... the founder simply has to be able to analyze peoples strengths/weaknesses... place them in useful positions and have a vision and execute it... give the foundation and core values... i don't believe anyone here possesses ALL the required skills to run an entire alliance or claim to be the 1 leader that makes things work... loyalty amongst your ranks, Honor behind your decisions and respect for your team of leadership.

DeletedUser

Rated is a good leader from what I've seen in Juktas and Lamia.

Lmao loug is falling into parts how is that good leadership very few good leaders in 36 rated is not one them that is obvious there moving worlds failure starts at the top

DeletedUser10111

Red what has happened to LoUG is far from being Rated007's fault. But I will not derail this thread to try and explain to you why. Red you simply are not worth my time.

DeletedUser10169

Keep talking Red.

I hope you do not plan on staying in this world for an extended period of time because that MRA you are in won't save you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I didn't teach you did i?