Best Leaders

DeletedUser

Childress must be an incredible leader then....he knows all about large coalitions. :mad:

Coalitions arnt always back and white. the coalition that TRT is a part of does not work with each other outside of each others core ocean yet. its not like we constantly run OPs every night together

DeletedUser4951

Isn't it a little early to be forming coalitions guys?

I think the biggest set up for failure is to ask to rely on people who aren't even set up yet.

DeletedUser

Isn't it a little early to be forming coalitions guys?

I think the biggest set up for failure is to ask to rely on people who aren't even set up yet.

well this coalition is made up of TGS and TRT (2 halves of the whole alliance of a big alliance in Mu, or US13) and AC (Members of the alliance TRT and TGS fought in Mu during and through WW) so we work well together and know how each other players. its not a dumb move really. its smart. each alliance will work to each other in the oceans and then once we meet, we will work on defending our border as a whole and possibly merge into one after a while is we are ever hit with an Inactive Plague.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4951

So basically you banded together to take over the world and try to kill it before it even started...

That's not really smart, according to you, you're taking the easy way out if you ask me. Btw, what happens when you and your mates run out of cities?

DeletedUser

So basically you banded together to take over the world and try to kill it before it even started...

That's not really smart, according to you, you're taking the easy way out if you ask me. Btw, what happens when you and your mates run out of cities?

i never said the whole thing was going to last ;). but some times its better to have a Coalition for connections and intel more than for helping each other.

DeletedUser4951

i never said the whole thing was going to last ;). but some times its better to have a Coalition for connections and intel more than for helping each other.

That's kind of contradicting. So basically you plan to do the dirty on your mates, but you also plan to work closely with them for the connections and intel they can provide.

1) I can point out a few flaws in that idea and i'm dead dog tired after a busy day.

2) Who are you even united against and why? I don't really see Venom or Eviction Notice here and i'm not relevant enough in this world to be deserving of it. Is there like another coalition or something?

Pardon my ignorance, i'm a little new to the scene. But this doesn't make much sense and seems a bit like the easy way out. Which is a shame, because Pella has some beautiful settings.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am the Diplo at TGS, we have no real threats near us. I mentored childress and when the time comes there can only be one so figure it out. Now this is a long azz game so a lot can happen till then.
TRT is an ocean away right now so not worried about that....

DeletedUser4951

I agree a lot can happen. So sweating and making a coalition is what strikes me as odd.

Again the list of people that this would be appropriate for really don't exist on this world...

The Smilodon Fatalis

Its more like a pact bc we each have our own enemies and allies, independent but friendly towards each other. I love this world, cannot wait till the real wars start :)

DeletedUser

That's kind of contradicting. So basically you plan to do the dirty on your mates, but you also plan to work closely with them for the connections and intel they can provide.

1) I can point out a few flaws in that idea and i'm dead dog tired after a busy day.

2) Who are you even united against and why? I don't really see Venom or Eviction Notice here and i'm not relevant enough in this world to be deserving of it. Is there like another coalition or something?

Pardon my ignorance, i'm a little new to the scene. But this doesn't make much sense and seems a bit like the easy way out. Which is a shame, because Pella has some beautiful settings.

there are at least 3 Coalitions as far as i know. but that is for you to find out through your own sources. and i ment nothing against the coalition alliances. but things in this game change and not always will 2 alliances be pacted, weather you reach WW or something causes a split.

DeletedUser4951

From what I've read from my own sources, your list of allies is pretty long, Childress. Not the way I would do things but to each their own I guess.

Al, I agree, things change pretty quickly. But pacting when you can't help each other at the time also doesn't make much sense. Intel is only as good as it is used and could be done in a PM. Again, not my show over there, but it is friendly advice. Something that big is going to give people you don't want an eye into someone's alliance...Childress again. :)

DeletedUser

From what I've read from my own sources, your list of allies is pretty long, Childress. Not the way I would do things but to each their own I guess.

Al, I agree, things change pretty quickly. But pacting when you can't help each other at the time also doesn't make much sense. Intel is only as good as it is used and could be done in a PM. Again, not my show over there, but it is friendly advice. Something that big is going to give people you don't want an eye into someone's alliance...Childress again. :)

Ya i know. i am cutting some Pacts sooner or later anyways. to much cluter

DeletedUser7241

It's easier to not make them in the first place Childress. XD Also practically saying that you will betray your "pact member" or "coalition member" on an open forum that tons of people read is stupid for 2 reasons now they know you will betray them and everyone knows not to trust you.. This is just hard to watch.

DeletedUser

It's easier to not make them in the first place Childress. XD Also practically saying that you will betray your "pact member" or "coalition member" on an open forum that tons of people read is stupid for 2 reasons now they know you will betray them and everyone knows not to trust you.. This is just hard to watch.

Who says i was telling the truth :p. sometimes its better to make statements that stir up stuff to see how you all react. if i was stupid enough to tell everything i am going to do on hear then i would have been rimmed by Al personally by now. that aside, lets just leave the judging alone for a few months before we start complaining about things

DeletedUser7241

Who says i was telling the truth :p. sometimes its better to make statements that stir up stuff to see how you all react. if i was stupid enough to tell everything i am going to do on hear then i would have been rimmed by Al personally by now. that aside, lets just leave the judging alone for a few months before we start complaining about things

Why would you "fool" me then tell me you were lying?.. You still are not intelligent because it was still a stupid move even it you are telling the truth about lying.